SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:22 pm

cantstopl  rofl  cantstopl 9:00PM noted. handwave handwave handwave

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Holy crap, what a find. I wouldn't even know where to begin to look.  :claphands

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Now someone needs to figure out if Peter is F3... Not F2
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:27 pm

It appears people stealing our "news" are giving us credit at least. From what I am being told.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:29 pm

There have been several working on that but we don't have quite enough to confirm it either way yet.  Need a few more previews and SCs I think. Hopefully, it's figure out where Eric and Peter wind up soon.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Congratulations on the great find, @socalfan! You found the needle in the haystack.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Rachel must be THRILLED someone finally figured it out and confirmed it for her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Waterworks, they are-a coming, as is our highly anticipated Instagram post.
https://youtu.be/-ARupzx6I6I

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:46 pm

:Welcome Way to go @socalfan :alltens:  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 1f44a  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 1f44a  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 1f44a  Wonderful post and excellent sleuthing. Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 1f4aa  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 1f4aa  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 33 1f4aa tyvm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 pm

No doubt Rach is BEYOND thrilled it's out that Bryan is indeed F1. She was just done and was letting those hints out early on from her first IG pic of her wearing her matching watch and kept em coming! laugh out loud laugh out loud

bestbud! @coolangel and @hotmomma cheers to never stopping sleuthing per posts before RS changed his spoiler.

Can I just say how much I love this forum and all the incredible sleuthers and especially our admin @GuardianAngel who has always made sure this forum is all about the sleuthing at the end of the day and it has never failed us yet!   clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

Can I just say how much I love this forum and all the incredible sleuthers and especially our admin @GuardianAngel who has always made sure this forum is all about the sleuthing at the end of the day and it has never failed us yet!   clapping!

Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me. This forum as long as I'm around will ALWAYS BE RESPECTFUL SLEUTHING FIRST. It's a proven fact, that sleuthing proves, regardless of spoilers! Some have been doing this for years, some fairly recent. It's an honour to teach the new ones that join. This season where personally I had zero contacts, no inside information at all. It was totally a result of all the hard work by sleuthers, who spend hours and hours trying to find one little piece of the puzzle. Teamwork brings those puzzles pieces together to the final product. Thank you to all of you who always support our forum, in a respectful, helpful, manner. We truly appreciate it! blowkiss

Never give up, keep sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:13 pm

What an entrance, @socalfan! Amazing job at sleuthing. You guys amaze me.

I'm greedy, so now I'm wondering where is the place of their first and last suspected SHVs?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal