SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Bryan totally wasn't a default pick imo, just no way. At best, Peter could have given him a horse race for the first half of the season if he had wanted to because she was super into him too at first, instead of just letting B walk away with Rachel. However, even a horse race wouldn't have changed anything imo. Rachel was always going to choose Bryan I think, she is obsessed with him and he treats her exactly how she wants to be treated imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Aria wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:I have been following social media and several different analysis all day about yesterday's episode. Noticed one line of thought, and I'd very much like to hear what all of you think (from a neutral perspective)

It's this: Bryan "wins" by default, because Rachel was so much more into Peter than he ever cared, and consequentially reciprocated.

Yeah, I've seen that quite a bit too and it's just silly because people are ignoring what's right in front of us, that Rachel has picked Bryan over Peter multiple times, from giving him the FIR, to talking about his kiss on Ellen, giving him a GDR first, and giving him a watch that cost like $8000. She's always sat or stood next to him on dates and cocktail parties. He's gone to half the Rose ceremonies with a rose already and he's usually called first, if he didn't. She also asked him  if his parents would accept her, whereas Peter got a generic "have you brought a black girl home" a week later. She's never gushed about Peter (except maybe in the first date) the way she has about Bryan. And although they didn't show it, she even said she's falling in love in an ITM on Bryan's date. I'm sure she wants Peter to love her and want to propose, because she was attracted to him too and there's an ego aspect to it, but i don't think Peter was ever going to win if Bryan was there. I think people are just projecting their own feelings and desires on to Rachel. It also allows them to be "right" about this epic Pachel love story, even if/when she picks another guy. IMO.

I see your argument and it makes sense but of the flip side, someone will look at all the evidence you've presented and say despite rachel having all those things with Bryan, something that seemingly was perfect and easy, she was still chasing after peter with an intensity that was much greater than she was with the other guys. Why break down and cry about peter not proposing when the one you really want is saying and doing everything you're fighting so hard to get out of peter? I think the only way that this new narrative will be squandered off social media is if peter does get down on one knee and rachel says no. Otherwise if the last thing between peter and rachel is her literally crying her makeup off her face cause peter won't budge on the proposing issue and saying she thinks she's making a mistake, people are gonna throw those words in her face even though she herself knows and feels she did not in fact make a mistake.

It's all how the producers have juxtapositioned the stories.

ETA: I could see the argument that rachel was pushing peter to say I love you and I'll propose to set him up for the next bachelor and sure she might have been doing that. But remember when nick was trying to pulling it out of rachel, it was almost clinical. But if rachel does dissolve into tears as the episode description says then I personally think it was way more than a "we need material to set you for the next bach" or an ego thing.

Last edited by FashionLover on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Diana wrote:Did we talk about how Bryan posted a IG story about landing back in Miami in time for the HTD dates to air? Me thinks he was in LA over the weekend to see his girl and left when she had press to do. Hot mama did say at the Espys she was seeing her man "very soon" all imo

I asked yesterday for a Bryan sighting at an airport and since no fan pictures, he decided to do it himself :
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 3806527698
Now the season is getting to the end, I wonder if he will turn his tag on soon?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Look at this amazing sleuthing! Good Job @socalfan. Total match IMO to July 4th weekend

socalfan wrote:
SHV property FOUND:
These are from Zillow from at least 6 months ago and look to be the same house that both Bryan and Rachel were at during July 4 weekend. But since I'm not sure if they're still using the place for the SHVs, I'm not sure about posting the full source link because it has the address. Let me know, it's my first time posting and I can delete these for lack of directs source.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Bryan_10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Bryan_11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Bryans10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Rachel10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 19622973_869019586585582_3070041755597406208_n
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 Img_0632

all pics posted are from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Welp. In case there was any doubt. laugh out loud

Great job you guys.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 pm

You've done it! Smoking gun. bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Aria wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:I have been following social media and several different analysis all day about yesterday's episode. Noticed one line of thought, and I'd very much like to hear what all of you think (from a neutral perspective)

It's this: Bryan "wins" by default, because Rachel was so much more into Peter than he ever cared, and consequentially reciprocated.

Yeah, I've seen that quite a bit too and it's just silly because people are ignoring what's right in front of us, that Rachel has picked Bryan over Peter multiple times, from giving him the FIR, to talking about his kiss on Ellen, giving him a GDR first, and giving him a watch that cost like $8000. She's always sat or stood next to him on dates and cocktail parties. He's gone to half the Rose ceremonies with a rose already and he's usually called first, if he didn't. She also asked him  if his parents would accept her, whereas Peter got a generic "have you brought a black girl home" a week later. She's never gushed about Peter (except maybe in the first date) the way she has about Bryan. And although they didn't show it, she even said she's falling in love in an ITM on Bryan's date. I'm sure she wants Peter to love her and want to propose, because she was attracted to him too and there's an ego aspect to it, but i don't think Peter was ever going to win if Bryan was there. I think people are just projecting their own feelings and desires on to Rachel. It also allows them to be "right" about this epic Pachel love story, even if/when she picks another guy. IMO.
ITA with you. :claphands
A love story is unfolding right before our eyes. This is about what Rachel wants and about what Peter wants. And from what I see Rachel wants Bryan--BAD! JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Wow! Incredible find @socalfan And welcome to the forum! What a wonderful first post!!!! that is the nail in the coffin for me. 100% Bryan and Rachel are end game imo. This is enough proof to determine it as fact imo
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Nice!! Best part of this is I think we can stop using "imo" when referring to who is f1...imo laugh out loud

Bryan IS the f1.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Carine wrote:
Diana wrote:No way Bryan won by default. It was his to lose since he received the FRC. This just a way for Peter fanatics (on twitter/ig, the crazies) to feel better that she didn't chose their golden boy.

All JMO
To be fair it is not just the fanatics there was a few articles that mentioned it as well.

Not sure which articles mentioned the words "default" F1 for Bryan, but if they did, then those writers are also fanatics IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 pm

@socalfan Wow. High clap

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 pm

@socalfan

Way to go!!!!   That is 100% the place.

How did you find that?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal