SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:42 pm

another love letter to Bryan. And a very good one i must say. cue the romantic music ...
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:44 pm

This is the sweetest heartbeat Rachel wrote this in her blog

After a great evening with his family, he professed that he was in love with me. In that moment I couldn’t help but think about how amazing it would feel to hear that for the rest of my life.  
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Diana wrote:This is the sweetest heartbeat Rachel wrote this in her blog

After a great evening with his family, he professed that he was in love with me. In that moment I couldn’t help but think about how amazing it would feel to hear that for the rest of my life.  
It's always "we" and "us" with them. And it's nice she spoke up for Bryan's mom.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:10 pm

makeover wrote:

It's always "we" and "us" with them. And it's nice she spoke up for Bryan's mom.
I noticed this too. To her, they're an entity already. Good for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 pm

sdmom wrote:Her blog is out
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates-dean-unglert-split/

Three men walk into my home and only two leave with a blessing for marriage.

Sounds like Judge Lindsay will be getting a phone call?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:21 pm

I really appreciate that Rachel in her blog told us the important moments that were edited out of her HT with Bryan. How she and Bryan's Mom got along well and how his cousin said she had never ever seen Bryan so clearly invested in a woman before. I am glad Rachel is keeping it real and helping control the narrative. She is a wonderful woman and has met her match with Bryan IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 pm

And when talking about Byran' s mom, she called her mom...not his mom! Interesting! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm

I really love reading her blogs. You can tell that she does not take it lightly that she's been welcomed in to these men's homes and lives in general. She takes full responsibility for her choices, she protects the guys and their families across the board, and she builds all of them up and/or finds complimentary things to say that are truly thoughtful and unique. Not just token throw away sentiments. Good on her. She's a class act all the way.

But, umm the Good Sis Rach... She keeps showing her hand, does she know how much so?! OMG. After last week when she was waxing poetic about having a "token" to pass down to their children!!!!! She's now imagining playing dominoes every weekend at Domino Park and wants to hear "I love you" for the rest of her life from Bryan? Oh. I see.

And if that weren't obvi enough... The way she talks about Bryan in terms of "us" and "we" and "our" and the way she talks about the future in this blog in the past one are not enough... The way she describes B's family? Umm... Note how Peter's mom was "his mother" and Bryan's mom is "Mom." Full stop. That's real, real, real cute. And obvious.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Did we talk about how Bryan posted a IG story about landing back in Miami in time for the HTD dates to air? Me thinks he was in LA over the weekend to see his girl and left when she had press to do. Hot mama did say at the Espys she was seeing her man "very soon" all imo

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:11 pm

That was sweet what she said about Bryan, I admit! and how Peter wrote out a date card for her!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 1f49c

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 8367-910 Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 I_got_13 Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:28 pm

Didn't one of her interviewers ask her if any of the guys said I love you first, and her response was really interesting if Bryan is truly F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:34 pm

2observe wrote:

Didn't one of her interviewers ask her if any of the guys said I love you first, and her response was really interesting if Bryan is truly F1.  

Can you please elaborate?  Which interview and what was her answer?  Why is it interesting? TIA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal