SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:55 pm

I noticed that as well when Rach was like "I saw that" in regards to AH interviewers talking about Peter wanting to be the Bachelor. Rach didn't look impressed at all IMO and may be why she had answered who to be TB as someone other than from her season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
"Well, I already felt that Peter has his walls up, which I relate to -- that was me on Nick [Viall's] season, but to hear a parent say that ... a mother knows her child," Lindsay tells ET's Lauren Zima. "I was a little shocked by that. And it was something I wanted to talk to him about later on or whenever I had the chance to."
Source

If we see her eventually discuss it with Peter, then what the heck was she talking about earlier today? laugh out loud

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:00 pm

I don't think Rachel should give anyone a hard time about wanting to be the bachelor when her whole time on nicks season was her audition to be the next bachelorette, IMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 pm

I feel like this how nothing becomes something on this forum. Rachel said she would like someone from another season to be the bachelor, she joked about it by saying she is possessive and further added that there are still four guys and she can't really talk about it.

She was not giving anyone a hard time, she did not seem pissed. When there are facts, I find it unnecessary to make assumptions. Some posters are already accusing her of stuff based on nothing.JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Dessler wrote:I feel like this how nothing becomes something on this forum. Rachel said she would like someone from another season to be the bachelor, she joked about it by saying she is possessive and further added that there are still four guys and she can't really talk about it.

She was not giving anyone a hard time, she did not seem pissed. When there are facts, I find it unnecessary to make assumptions. Some posters are already accusing her of stuff based on nothing.JMO

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 23 1377737533
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Dessler wrote:
"I'm like, what are we doing here, you know?!" she adds.

http://www.etonline.com/news/221688_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_reacts_to_frontrunner_peter_not_being_ready_for_marriage/
Oh man laugh out loud her shade towards him is so good. Rachel don't play Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 23 1f64c
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 pm

@Dessler great post.
I agree she was very clear she couldn't talk about it for now. She didn't probably think about Alex and Will because they were not even in the running.
We just have to wait and see who she is backing up when come the atfr. Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:
"Well, I already felt that Peter has his walls up, which I relate to -- that was me on Nick [Viall's] season, but to hear a parent say that ... a mother knows her child," Lindsay tells ET's Lauren Zima. "I was a little shocked by that. And it was something I wanted to talk to him about later on or whenever I had the chance to."
Source

Thank you for keeping it real, @ReneeM. That comment was growing legs. Rolling Eyes
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:18 am

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Reveals Fiance's Secret Code Name & Why Monday Nights Are ‘Difficult’
And the winner is… Jerome!

Fear not -- this is not a Bachelorette spoiler, but Rachel Lindsay has dished some exclusive details on who she ends up with on the ABC reality series, including the chosen one’s secret code name.

“We call him ‘Jerome,’” the 32-year-old lawyer told ET’s Lauren Zima about the season 13 winner, who is now her fiancé. “It’s my code name [for him]. I use it all the time. I’m so used to saying it.”

“Even to his face, I’m like, ‘Hey Jerome!’” she continued. “He loves it, I love it, we get a kick out of it all the time. I can’t even say I was looking at him and thought Jerome -- it just came to me.”

Bachelorette fans will have to wait until the show’s finale in August to find out Jerome’s true identity, but until then, Lindsay says it’s not too difficult to keep the secret.

“I'm a lawyer by nature, so I'm good at confidentiality and we’re just careful about how we move about in our relationship,” she said. “It’s hard, but I haven’t had to go through any crazy measures ... not sneaking around seeing each other or anything. [I see him] every couple of weeks.”

The pair meet up at secret locations to help keep the outcome of the show hush hush, and Lindsay shared that her engagement ring is also being kept in a secret spot.

“I don't know where it is! They probably don’t want to tell me, because I will go looking for it. I miss it! It’s such a pretty ring. He did a good job.”

He may have great taste in engagement bling, but Lindsay said her favorite quality about the hunk is “his strength.”

And, while many reality TV romances don’t stand the test of time, Lindsay believes the couple’s “mature relationship,” will last.

For now, they’re taking it one Monday at a time!

“I would prefer that he didn’t watch [the show], but he needs to know everything that's going on, so he can process everything,” Lindsay said. “That’s the kind of person he is -- he watches it all. I have to explain things on Mondays. Mondays are our most difficult time. We watch it, I explain it, talk about it and move on. It’s been great -- we don’t’ dwell on anything.”

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 am

With respect to anyone named Jerome I hate that name. Sorry fans of the name but could they not pick something better ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 am

Rachel thinks she's been secretive??? What?? Ridiculous. And of course her favorite thing is his strength, shocked she didn't say how protective he was but guessing that's coming.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:27 am

Jerome Morrow, Ethan Hawke's character in the movie Gattaca made me like the name Jerome.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal