SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm

sdmom wrote:
FashionLover wrote:If Bryan is having a hard time with SM, why was he poking the bear with his infamous underwear post?  Rolling Eyes

Just a rhetorical question BTW. don't come at me Bryan fans  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 21 1f605

See we all read it differently and that's what make the discussions so much more fun and dynamic! IMO.

My take is she blocks negative posters but her fiancé is not good at sm, not savvy sm-wise but he's getting there, meaning he's getting better using sm, more skillful now.  All Jmo of course.

From what I see, Bryan seems pretty chill and laid back, I hope he doesn't take sm too seriously.

I think she was saying that she mentally blocks them out not literally
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:54 pm

I live in CA so watched the Access Live when it airs here PST and seeing the entire show Rachel is making it as clear as she can without out right saying I CHOSE BRYAN. Which by the way she clearly wants to say. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Kit and Natalie were trying to help her out IMO. laugh out loud  laugh out loud

I just watched the Extra segment (taped version) because it has not aired here yet AND at NO time did Mario say Rachel should not choose Bryan. Mario as usual was bouncing from one thing to another. IMO Mario is clearly not an avid or even a non avid watcher of the Bach/Ette show. Mario watches the clips and hits the highlights IMO. Mario seemed more interested in Rachel's opinion of BIP and DeMario. laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Her little glow when they picked Bryan for her was so cute and telling imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Rachel really could not tame the grin that was on her face (and I don't think she was trying to either  Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 21 1f604) once seeing the Bryan sneak peek clip IMO. I think it's also natural for her to glow and flush when the hosts are awwing and rah-rahing about it as well.

Ilovepeter wrote:She said she didn't tell Peter about it on the season. IMO That qualifier kind of implies that she's talked to him outside of the season. Not trying to resurrect the foiler. She might just be in touch with Peter since the season because they ended as friends.

ETA: she also said it was good that Peter was apprehensive about opening up with her since she had been the same way. I think that's why she doesn't think her F2 will be a good Bachelor.

I interpreted it differently. Rachel at first says she never told Peter about that conversation which I believe is the truth because she adds that he will be knowing about it all for the first time when the episode airs. And I think she tries to cover up the tracks of her revealing statement by repeating the line and adding the "on the season" qualifier. JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm

@everglow IA she knew she slipped up somehow when offered that unprovoked info about Peter. That was the only real slip I saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@everglow IA she knew she slipped up somehow when offered that unprovoked info about Peter. That was the only real slip I saw.
I don't know what in the world she was trying to do there but agreed it didn't come out right. There is definitely something frosty going on though if she doesn't even think her f2 should be the next lead. Typically the current leads say anyone in the f4 would make a great next lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@everglow IA she knew she slipped up somehow when offered that unprovoked info about Peter. That was the only real slip I saw.
I don't know what in the world she was trying to do there but agreed it didn't come out right. There is definitely something frosty going on though if she doesn't even think her f2 should be the next lead. Typically the current leads say anyone in the f4 would make a great next lead.

I think she's pissed at both Peter and Dean, from their gossip sessions about, in her opinion, the most perfect man to ever walk the earth. I just don't see who else that ESPY comment could apply to, since she already knew about Lee and Iggy as they had come directly to her and she shouldn't have been shocked to see their "gossip". And, I think she's smart enough to know that Eric, unfortunately, doesn't have a chance. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:33 pm

@alanna In her AH interview, she kind of said that Peter was lucky she was the Bachelorette because having been in his position she could understand his hesitancy about opening up. So I can imagine that she thinks he's too guarded to be TB.

I don't think there is animosity with her and Peter because at least one person she talked to at the ESPYs tweeted she was gushing about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I think she's pissed at both Peter and Dean, from their gossip sessions about, in her opinion, the most perfect man to ever walk the earth. I just don't see who else that ESPY comment could apply to, since she already knew about Lee and Iggy as they had come directly to her and she shouldn't have been shocked to see their "gossip". And, I think she's smart enough to know that Eric, unfortunately, doesn't have a chance. JMO.
You're probably right, plus there might be some anger that's directed at them for Bryan's less than stellar edit as well imo. In that their trash talking/gossip is clouding the audience's view of B and making it tough for us to fall in love with him like she planned.

@Ilovepeter, Idk, I saw the gushing comment too but perhaps that's what the interviewer wanted to see? Peter probs opened up and tried to propose in the end to rachel too, I don't think the show would allow him to stay guarded throughout.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't think she would be mad about the supposed gossiping. In the interview she stated she wasn't mad t her sister saying Bryan is a smooth talker cause she herself felt the same way at the beginning. Everyone has pointed out that Bryan is a smooth talker so why be so pissed at only two of the people for noticing the obvious
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:45 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't think she would be mad about the supposed gossiping. In the interview she stated she wasn't mad t her sister saying Bryan is a smooth talker cause she herself felt the same way at the beginning. Everyone has pointed out that Bryan is a smooth talker so why be so pissed at only two of the people for noticing the obvious

Well, she already said "the pettiness of the men shocked me" and "what are they, women gossiping in a locker room? They're worse than women". Maybe she's not pissed...but that doesn't indicate that she's super happy with them. And, then to say, "someone from another season" instead of the canned, TPTB-desired answer of "anyone in my final four would be great!"? I think things are chilly.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel was pissed at her sister. She's not going to announce her family drama to the whole world, but her sister's ITM supported what a lot of people already thought and it's made it much harder for people to accept Bryan, so I doubt she's happy with that. She's probably more understanding of her sister vs. Dean/Peter, since her sister wasn't exactly gossiping and her thoughts came out of actual concern for Rachel. Whereas Dean/Peter's seemed to be more out of jealousy, hypocrisy ("sloppy second" was bad, but "girl from the hood" and "I'm going black and I'm never going back" were okay?), and pettiness (like bringing his age into it).

Maybe Rachel will surprise me and be super gracious and kind and adoring with both, but I don't see it. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Aria wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:

Well, she already said "the pettiness of the men shocked me" and "what are they, women gossiping in a locker room? They're worse than women". Maybe she's not pissed...but that doesn't indicate that she's super happy with them. And, then to say, "someone from another season" instead of the canned, TPTB-desired answer of "anyone in my final four would be great!"? I think things are chilly.  

And, I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel was pissed at her sister. She's not going to announce her family drama to the whole world, but her sister's ITM supported what a lot of people already thought and it's made it much harder for people to accept Bryan, so I doubt she's happy with that. She's probably more understanding of her sister vs. Dean/Peter, since her sister wasn't exactly gossiping and her thoughts came out of actual concern for Rachel. Whereas Dean/Peter's seemed to be more out of jealousy, hypocrisy ("sloppy second" was bad, but "girl from the hood" and "I'm going black and I'm never going back" were okay?), and pettiness (like bringing his age into it).

Maybe Rachel will surprise me and be super gracious and kind and adoring with both, but I don't see it. IMO.

good argument, but I still don't see that as the reason why she wouldn't want either being Bach next season. Especially dean. Those two have been buddy buddy toward each other on social media so there's no love lost between them. I think people read so much into every word she says, when sometimes she literally means what she says without there being some huge hidden meaning behind it. All my opinion

ETA: i've pointed this out before but Bryan has said things about other contestants as well, and I think non of it was that big a deal. They're allowed to notice things and talk about them. This reasoning assumes rachel was bothered by ONLY dean and peters "gossiping sessions" when in reality all the guys had a scene of them sitting down talking about someone else

Last edited by FashionLover on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal