SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:It felt like Rachel's 'I didn't tell Peter what his mom said during the season so he's watching for the first time tonight' was so random. She wasn't prompted or asked what he said about it and it added nothing really laugh out loud. Strange.

Yeah, it was weird to me too. I kind of feel like it's her way of cluing people into the fact (IMO) that she didn't pick Peter, because I'm sure she's tired of all the Pachel truthers at this point.

I also thought it was weird because if she was genuinely concerned about Peter not proposing at the end, wouldn't she have brought up that conversation during filming? Like "hey, your mom thinks that you'll be ready to start a family before getting down on knee and proposing to someone...explain, please?" Especially since she gave an interview saying she fell in love after her parents met the guys and she said in a previous interview she only fell in love with one guy, I think it was Bryan for her by this episode (or next) and the Peter drama was just contrived for TV. I don't think his commitment issues really had an effect on anything. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

I just watched the entire Access Hollywood segments and Rachel is done playing and IMO there is no doubt that Bryan is her F1. Also no doubt that Rachel gets along well with Bryan's Mom. She said both she and Bryan's Mom are firecrackers so they get each other. Rachel said she understood Connie's question of Bryan because she originally questioned him before she realized he really was sincerely genuine in everything he said and did and truly was that person she thought was to good to be true. Kit and Natalie (hosts of AL) let Rachel get out her agenda. Watching the entire segment with Rachel made her choice and who is providing her glowing happiness beyond obvious. Bryan is her fiance and the man she spent this past weekend with in a SHV. IMO. Rachel is beyond ready to move forward without the secrecy and speculation. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

As far as not talking to Peter about his Mom's conversation, IMHO she already knew all that she needed to know. I already knew together what was sleuthed, all I needed to know by epi 3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

@Aria I thought that too, but I wondered if saying they discuss it later would be a spoiler that he makes it to next week because the MTP usually ends with walking the lead back to the van and goodbyes.  But then again she wasn't asked and just offered up that info so it wasn't just her trying to improvise quickly on the spot.

Or she had already decided on Bryan and didn't bother.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm

FashionLover wrote:If Bryan is having a hard time with SM, why was he poking the bear with his infamous underwear post?  Rolling Eyes

Just a rhetorical question BTW. don't come at me Bryan fans  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 20 1f605

See we all read it differently and that's what make the discussions so much more fun and dynamic! IMO.

My take is she blocks negative posters but her fiancé is not good at sm, not savvy sm-wise but he's getting there, meaning he's getting better using sm, more skillful now. All Jmo of course.

From what I see, Bryan seems pretty chill and laid back, I hope he doesn't take sm too seriously.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Seabear wrote:I just watched the entire Access Hollywood segments and Rachel is done playing and IMO there is no doubt that Bryan is her F1. Also no doubt that Rachel gets along well with Bryan's Mom. She said both she and Bryan's Mom are firecrackers so they get each other. Rachel said she understood Connie's question of Bryan because she originally questioned him before she realized he really was sincerely genuine in everything he said and did and truly was that person she thought was to good to be true. Kit and Natalie (hosts of AL) let Rachel get out her agenda. Watching the entire segment with Rachel made her choice and who is providing her glowing happiness beyond obvious. Bryan is her fiance and the man she spent this past weekend with in a SHV. IMO. Rachel is beyond ready to move forward without the secrecy and speculation. IMO.
All JMO
I am seeing the same thing you are are seeing. I would be completely shocked if Peter is F1. She is also beaming whenever the hosts mention Bryan. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:37 pm

So Rachel didn't tell Peter about her discussion with his mom? Why not? Before HTD peter said that his mom would be the one to talk to ---So after HTD , he didn't ask Rachel what his mom had said about him and Rachel did bring it up either??? So what did they talk about on FD if not discuss HTDs?? I find this very strange indeed? imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Totally agree that rachel is trying to telegraph as best she can that Bryan is her f1 and the foiler was Peter. Not sure what more this woman can do beyond literally saying those words before the finale imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:40 pm

sdmom wrote:
FashionLover wrote:If Bryan is having a hard time with SM, why was he poking the bear with his infamous underwear post?  Rolling Eyes

Just a rhetorical question BTW. don't come at me Bryan fans  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 20 1f605

See we all read it differently and that's what make the discussions so much more fun and dynamic! IMO.

My take is she blocks negative posters but her fiancé is not good at sm, not savvy sm-wise but he's getting there, meaning he's getting better using sm, more skillful now.  All Jmo of course.

From what I see, Bryan seems pretty chill and laid back, I hope he doesn't take sm too seriously.

Not sure it was about being SM savvy, they were asking her about SM commenits.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm

She said she didn't tell Peter about it on the season. IMO That qualifier kind of implies that she's talked to him outside of the season. Not trying to resurrect the foiler. She might just be in touch with Peter since the season because they ended as friends.

ETA: she also said it was good that Peter was apprehensive about opening up with her since she had been the same way. I think that's why she doesn't think her F2 will be a good Bachelor.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm

I just watched the AH interview and Rachel isn't even attempting to hide it anymore; she's absolutely beaming when they show the clip with Bryan.

I don't believe there will be a foiler this season but if one exists, the foiler will be Eric not Peter IMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Did Rachel just nod her head in agreement when the hostesses picked Bryan as F1? I can't believe my eyes !

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal