SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Playing devil's advocate, the restaurant he was at closed at 10pm. Even if he were F1, we all know he is there, he can't just go ghost. He has to go out and have his face seen, Rachel has to go about her week as usual.

Also, as a reminder- Rachel was in Miami last weekend. Both nights she was there, she partied til the wee hours of the night with her girls, per IG story.

In both cases, neither she nor Bryan/Peter can just vanish, when it's confirmed that they are in the same location.

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:01 pm

@adf23 stop it! You're going to lure me back into my foiler craziness! Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 3806527698 Did Rachel party it up in Miami? I saw a few IG photos of the ESPY after party.

Why is Bryan never seen anywhere?

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
makeover wrote:Peter with Big Billy Clark on Sunday night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWo2visj31S/

They were out partying last night, According to Billy's IG story.
So I guess no SHV for Peter? He's there for personal business, imo.

How do we know he was "partying" on a Sunday night? From what I can determine, Mercado LA is a restaurant that specializes in Mexican food and tequila drinks. He could easily have been there for a business dinner or to meet up with a friend. Looks like Rachel was busy herself, and there's  plenty of time for them to get together over the course of the week. jmoaa

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Ilovepeter  IMO and I could be wrong, he is too early in LA for MTA.
He's probably there for his personal stuff.

But, there is an off chance that he has been encouraged to try and connect with Rachel like some other rejectees before him (prior seasons) since she is in LA also.

of course, conveniently there will be a camera around.  no
We saw and heard about variations of this for Andi's and Emily's. season so really anything is possible.

I need to check the SC thread again but IMO we have too many outfits / clothes for Peter that imply him being there for F2 instead of F3 like we have for Eric. I do think he makes the f2 but need to revisit that thread.

Is anyone else wishing for a loose lips season like Andi's where from SM we knew which guys were at the MTA because of their postings and which weren't laugh out loud ?

Yes, agree. We see 3 outfits for Peter, so he makes it to F2 at least. We see one outfit for Bryan (the chambray/denim shirt) and one outfit for Eric (white t-shirt with black coat).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Actually there is two outfits for Bryan.
Same color but different fabrics

ETA: pics for comparison
One looks like denim (the hotel room one) and one just like coton or something though

Posada room one:

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 2e6023b1dd8d92fc170695e9e6cb35b7_zpsmcpuuetv

Source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote
The unplaced sc

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 Ff418f7ff39b4aeddecc0810c50b0e7b_zpsqx4bj40m

Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:06 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Actually there is two outfits for Bryan.

IA I was just going to post.

ETA : One shirt looks more casual (denim) than the other one which looks more greyish to me.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:07 pm

@richmondrose if you look at Billy's IG story, that didn't look like a business meeting. They were celebrating someone's birthday. It was Peter, Billy and two women at the same table.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:07 pm

adf23 wrote:Playing devil's advocate, the restaurant he was at closed at 10pm.  Even if he were F1, we all know he is there, he can't just go ghost.  He has to go out and have his face seen, Rachel has to go about her week as usual.

Also, as a reminder- Rachel was in Miami last weekend. Both nights she was there, she partied til the wee hours of the night with her girls, per IG story.    

In both cases, neither she nor Bryan/Peter can just vanish, when it's confirmed that they are in the same location.  

The only point on Bryan I will make is that the day after the softball game he pointed an IG story saying he was very tried. I could not help wondering what he was tried from since he was home and not yet back to work. I thought perhaps he met up with Rachel.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:12 pm

SFoster wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

**snipped

I need to check the SC thread again but IMO we have too many outfits / clothes for Peter that imply him being there for F2 instead of F3 like we have for Eric. I do think he makes the f2 but need to revisit that thread.

Is anyone else wishing for a loose lips season like Andi's where from SM we knew which guys were at the MTA because of their postings and which weren't laugh out loud ?

Yes, agree. We see 3 outfits for Peter, so he makes it to F2 at least. We see one outfit for Bryan (the chambray/denim shirt) and one outfit for Eric (white t-shirt with black coat).

What we seem to forget, at least I did,  is that we will see 3 more dates: MTP, FD and LCD which will work perfectly with the number of outfits we see on Peter. I'm pretty confident that some of those SC will fit with MTP date. :yes:
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@richmondrose if you look at Billy's IG story, that didn't look like a business meeting. They were celebrating someone's birthday. It was Peter, Billy and two women at the same table.

Thanks @Ilovepeter. I don't have IG so I never see the "whole story".  So I guess he was spending time with old friends. Still doesn't rule out getting together with Rachel later. imo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Actually there is two outfits for Bryan.

ETA: pics for comparison
One looks like denim (the hotel room one) and one just like coton or something though

Posada room one:

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 2e6023b1dd8d92fc170695e9e6cb35b7_zpsmcpuuetv

Source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote
The unplaced sc

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 Ff418f7ff39b4aeddecc0810c50b0e7b_zpsqx4bj40m

Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1200468&mode=quote

You are right! I did not notice the difference! I thought they were the same shirt! Good catch! Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 11 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 pm

RS put up a pic of Peter going to MTP, walking up to the house with Rachel carrying flowers. Peter was wearing a light blue chambray shirt to MTP. So he has 3 more outfits in addition to that one in the previews. That says F2 to me.

Last edited by SFoster on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal