SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:I really love Nick's heartful beautiful words. I'm glad Nick is going to Chicago to be friends, & maybe later to Wisconsin. I'm sorry to say but not happy that Vanessa posted that photo on her instagram, and should have disabled the comments to that photo. Nick is getting soo much hate I just feel soo bad for him right now! Hopefully, he will have time to heal when he is with his family & friends! sad(
They know him best just like Montreal peeps know Vanessa best. It's a good thing Smiley
V's IG post - aren't fans weird!? She is being comforted by a friend, she is still in contact with Nick. How do they not realize that slamming Nick and discrediting her relationship is harmful? Baffling.

Notarose, I agree with you! That's why I got upset because just want to automatically assume that Nick is to blame for the breakup, or that he only did The Bachelor for fame which is stupid of people to think, Both obviously are hurting & dealing with it they best they can. sad
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

actsofservice - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:51 pm

This article is better...
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-reveals-if-he-would-do-another-bachelor-show-w500176

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:15 pm

I wish the best for both moving forward, but honestly, no more TV for Nick. I don't want him to deal with any scrutiny or negativity. I don't think my little heart can take it anymore.

Normally I don't look back, but their first 1-1, imo, is one of the best in the franchise. The physical and emotional connections, the way he looked at her when she got sick... I do wonder what went wrong from there? Is it really just bubble love for them? Oh well, I try not to dwell on the past, and I don't think I really know either one of them, but I hope one day, Nick and Vanessa will find their forever and HEA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:20 pm

They are such a wonderful example of support and caring.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:25 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds like to me that she was more adventurous than him, since he mentions although he enjoys trying new things he needs more work in that area?

I think the speculation that she is more high energy, more outgoing, is a bit too much for him? idk
I think he enjoyed that part of her personality until they were on different ends of the conversation and over time, it became too often and too much. I honestly think meeting on TB and all the bending one must do as a F1 after filming wrapped took its toll. I can't imagine her ever agreeing to be a part of anything bach/ette related ever again.

- IMO - If both Nick and Vanessa are hurting, it makes me think all the more that it is the environment that is pulling them apart...the vanity of TB, the frenzied media and the trolls in SM... these environments are so toxic, it could basically rip off your self-esteem...I am hoping it is just a temporary break to re-build and self-improve. I am keeping my fingers cross and hoping for the best in their future... - IMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:06 pm

http://radaronline.com/videos/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-split-truth-behind-breakup/

- IMO - In the midst of Nick and Vanessa's broken engagement, some of the media are still spreading lies... no wonder they are having a hard time trying to make it work... smh ... - IMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Oh my, looks like there's a good chance maks and peta will be working with a different nick and Vanessa this year.... It's gonna sting every time they're mentioned on dwts.... Sighhhhhh
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-split-reason-1613651/

Another article on the reasons of their split...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:16 pm

@billysmom what do u mean?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:20 pm

@happydays they are going to likely be partnered with Nick and Vanessa Lachey

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:20 pm

@Skates thanks for posting the links but I'm not gonna read them bestbud! giggling
Nick and Vanessa have set a high bar.  They are thinking positive and surrounding themselves with good people. They have shown their support for one another. Light in a dim world.
I see further negativity by tabloids as ignorance, always looking for dirt like moles. Meh.
JMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Apparently Vanessa unfollowed Nick on Instagram. sad
I am too emotionally invested right now. It's really not healthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez