SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 pm

The wonderful friendships of the fans of Nick and Vanessa will continue on.group hug  Hugs!
I hope happiness finds Nick and Vanessa in their individual life pursuits.Smiley Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Well, as much as I liked these two together, after many years watching this show, I'm not really that surprised. I'm always more surprised when couples actually do make it. They each had qualities that the other was looking for, but I guess not enough.

I will still enjoy them individually and am curious to see what the future brings them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:19 pm

notarose wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Very sad to hear this.... sad    I really hope it wasn't the case that they've had to act together because of tptb...... That would be so draining. Hope Vanessa can go back to Galileo. As for nick.... I think he needs to find himself, jmo.  I think he's a good guy underneath though. Figures...first time in years I back the right horse, laugh out loud. Guess my picker is broken as well. I have no doubt these two will remain classy and respectful towards each other going forward.
I think your picker was working fine giggling  and that they had traits each was looking for however time is a valuable thing and over time differences had to be navigated. Nick is extremely private. A great example is that little is known about his work and his LA nonfranchise social circle. By contrast, Vanessa is very extroverted and likes to spotlight her work, post vid of her friends, and enjoys public opportunities that come with being on the show like being a presenter at JFL. It's quiet life vs a more public one. Nick has also always disliked shilling and done very little over 3 years but V is interested both for her foundation and personal gain. IMO the couple's ads were something Nick did with V as a compromise. Even the lead up to the breakup announcement points to a difference. Nick lets his silence settle. V posted with her engagement ring. A breakup is a difficult thing so there is never a "right" way.
I do think Nick knows who he is and that Vanessa, at 30, has new opportunities that she will consider and explore and find her niche in Bach world as once you appear on the show you are known as a consequence.  The announcement comes after the Montreal school year has begun instead of before so she may not want to return to Montreal just yet or may want to explore other opportunities in Canada or even stay on in LA for a bit. I think if she had wanted to teach immediately the announcement would have been planned when Nick posted his last IG pic.
No way of knowing but I think Vanessa has been much more open to the Bach family and Nick just wanted to finally leave that behind, to just maintain some of his friendships, comment on BIP (his fav franchise show) but mostly just have what his WI friends have - work and ordinary family life. Things like a televised ultrasound IMO are just not in keeping with Nick's vision of the future whereas Vanessa is a sharer of details, charismatic, and unfiltered. V being open to a public celebration of her birthday is great but very unlike something Nick would want for himself.
#itsthelittlethings that people come to know about each other that determine the course of the future. I've been following Kyle's vacation with his girlfriend, a simple roadtrip from LA to PEI and home again. I think that is the kind of journey, a metaphor, that Nick had hoped would his next chapter.

Hmm, maybe, but I kinda saw Vanessa's shilling as a way not to be financially dependent on nick while she was on a visitors visa (or whatever it is called)....as well as a way to use her platform to NBY's benefit. Not necessarily a preference. I do agree she is more outgoing, for sure, jmo.

I think she was really giving it 150% and may have had equally high expectations of nick, so perhaps he felt he could not measure up? (and IMO that might have been accurate) which can wear on your self esteem.  She quite possibly may have weighed the sacrifice of her home and family against what he was willing to offer and it no longer seemed worth it? I don't think either is likely easy to live with, albeit for different reasons. Which is why I think this living together after the Bach experience is sooo crazy....even couples who have known each other for years often struggle their first year of marriage, but at least are committed and so if they are lucky can manage to get through that difficult first year or two. I'm not saying that Nissa did not try nor that they were not committed at all....just that it takes a whole other level of commitment sometimes, especially with two sometimes headstrong personalities, added on to the atfr backlash and all the stress of uprooting and being long distance at times. Doesn't always leave a lot of time or energy to just be joyful. Maybe they each need to find someone very laid back?? But even that can be irritating, as such a person can not always understand and forgive a much more intense partner.... Sometimes you've gotta get through the dry seemingly hardwork stages to get back to the joy and ease that was there in the beginning.... I hope they don't regret giving up after five months, and yet of course I would not want them to continue on if they really are that miserable. But they each bring themselves into their next relationships, so hopefully they will be ready to again do the hard work with their next partners. Jmo. I'm still pretty sad for them both.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, as much as I liked these two together, after many years watching this show, I'm not really that surprised. I'm always more surprised when couples actually do make it. They each had qualities that the other was looking for, but I guess not enough.

I will still enjoy them individually and am curious to see what the future brings them.

ITA! I am never surprised at Bachelor breakups - be it 2 months or 2 years.

I am a huge Nissa fan and hoped for the absolute best for these two. But the truth remains that at the end of the day, they are two regular people who didn't work out inspite of their best intentions. Happens in life every single day. I am glad they didn't drag this and made the decision that's best for both of them. Sucks now but they'll both be happy in the long run. Life is too short to be either in a job/relationship which doesn't make you happy. Lots of love for these two! heartbeat heartbeat

For all my fellow Nissa lovers, love and group hugs! group hug We got an awesome love story which brought us all together. We found friendships with each other and that stays no matter what.  heartbeat  heartbeat

"Just because it's over, doesn't mean it didn't happen" - Jane Olivor
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:25 pm

"L'important c'est la rose..." Jane olivor
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Sad to hear. no no Wish nothing but the best for the both of them. :yes:

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:39 pm

coolangel wrote:
Sprite wrote:Well, as much as I liked these two together, after many years watching this show, I'm not really that surprised. I'm always more surprised when couples actually do make it. They each had qualities that the other was looking for, but I guess not enough.

ITA! I am never surprised at Bachelor breakups - be it 2 months or 2 years.

I am a huge Nissa fan and hoped for the absolute best for these two. But the truth remains that at the end of the day, they are two regular people who didn't work out inspite of their best intentions. Happens in life every single day. I am glad they didn't drag this and made the decision that's best for both of them. Sucks now but they'll both be happy in the long run. Life is too short to be either in a job/relationship which doesn't make you happy. Lots of love for these two! heartbeat heartbeat

For all my fellow Nissa lovers, love and group hugs! group hug We got an awesome love story which brought us all together. We found friendships with each other and that stays no matter what.  heartbeat  heartbeat

"Just because it's over, doesn't mean it didn't happen" - Jane Olivor
:yes: I too believe that life is best lived with optimism and to attain that one must make decisions that give comfort and warmth in the long term. When people prolong a break up they end up not only hurting each other but also hurting themselves.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Even as a fan I can't say I am surprised at all (and I don't mean that in a bad way either, it's just the Bach vs Bette show, imo and mostly, life). I wish nothing but the best for both Nick and Vanessa beatingheart beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Hugs to you all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 1f49c

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 8367-910 Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 I_got_13 Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Even as a fan I can't say I am surprised at all (and I don't mean that in a bad way either, it's just the Bach vs Bette show, imo and mostly, life). I wish nothing but the best for both Nick and Vanessa beatingheart beatingheart

Agreed. This may sound strange because I was a fan of them as a couple but I'm kind of relieved by the announcement. Because all the speculation and rumors and analyzing of everything is over with. I look forward to seeing where Vanessa goes from here with No Better You and the amazing things she does it with it. I will never not respect what she was able to accomplish in such a short time with the organization. Kudos to her.

I have been a fan of Nick's since Andi's season but as I said back on Kaitlyn's season, I could tell that he had changed and maybe not for the better. There just seemed to be a level of cynicism in him that I don't remember being there before. I wish him luck though and hope he finds what he's searching for.

And on a side note, smart of them to announce this today because no one really cares, what with Taylor Swift's big comeback single being released last night, the VMA's happening this weekend, etc. So far the announcement has been a blimp. Most of the usual entertainment sites/magazines are mentioning it but the response is fairly muted. So by the weekend and next week, everyone will forget and move on.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:37 pm

The very first feeling I felt when it was announced was relief. My reason though is probs a bit different. I am a Nick fan and have been along for the ride for his journey to hopefully find happiness. I still have that hope for Nick that he will find his happiness and always will beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Hugs to Everybody! Tomorrow is my B'Day, so hearing of their breakup is very SAD, Wishing both Nick & Vanessa all the best!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez