SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:25 pm

I think Flo is definitely in the F4 because in the screen cap of her holding the flower, Matty is approaching her. And given usually the contestants approach the lead except for hometowns I reckon the shot in sequence shows him moving towards her.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:46 pm

@brownravens......poster @Sundy noted the same re Flo in the SC thread that the SC of her holding the flower is probably her HTD. If she indeed got an HTD, I wonder who showed up for her HTD since it was sleuthed post filming that she went to visit her dad in the Netherlands at some point (speculated to be post FRC).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:47 pm

@mercieme I suspect the screen cap of biking is them on local HTD because it's a famous Dutch activity.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:52 pm

@brownravens....Flo is listed as from Melbourne, is that correct? That biking SC is being speculated as Sydney is why I asked but if her family is overseas, it could be easier for her HTD to take place in Sydney.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:57 pm

@mercieme if Flo doesn't have family there - I guess there's not a huge reason to necessarily have HTD in Melbourne versus Sydney. But I guess it should be in Melb Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 am

From the SM thread.
AprilApril wrote:I noticed that you include official Bachelor Facebook posts containing possible clues planted by the producers (for example when there was a post about what Matty looks for in a woman you wrote that the next girl's profile released might be F1, while it is still fresh in our minds what he said).

Re Elise, this is tenuous but maybe we could connect two things that happened a while ago now: the July 21 Facebook post had Matty in the morning making coffee. "Jump out of bed this chilly winter morning with a hot cup of love.☕❤"
Posters commented on how they would love to wake up to this scenario.

The next day came the Facebook stream "Join our host Osher Günsberg as he reveals the 22 women competing for Matty J's heart in this year's #TheBachelorAU"  Osher was telling us that Elise '"wants the kind of love that makes you excited to wake up every day" which is also in Elise's profile on Tenplay. “To find the kind of love that you are excited to wake up to every day.”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:12 am

Stumbled across a Ladbrokes link, they have Laura at $1.25!
https://www.ladbrokes.com.au/novelty/entertainment/33695744-the-bachelor/33695744-the-bachelor/
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am

carraiger wrote:Stumbled across a Ladbrokes link, they have Laura at $1.25!
https://www.ladbrokes.com.au/novelty/entertainment/33695744-the-bachelor/33695744-the-bachelor/

NICE FIND!  

Couldn't get much firmer than that - at $1.25 I don't think anyone would even be betting because the 25c winnings would barely cover the fees!  And oh yes hello Elise in second place at $4.00 even though she's been on screen for all of 25 seconds.  Lisa at $5.00 will be a scratching if she walks and the next "favourite" is $17.00.  These sneaky beggars know everything, IMO.

ETA: "Unbackable: A horse which is quoted at such extremely short odds that investors decide it is too short to return a reasonable profit for the risk involved".  Who needs Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt when you have Unbackable Laura Byrne.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:35 am

Could it be possible that Laura is the red herring for Elise? I know we've had leaks that Laura wins, but there's something that doesn't feel right about how obvious it is.

Just noticed Elise wasn't on Twitter all weekend. Matty wasn't on SM all weekend. Laura has posted on IG each day.

Could it be? hmmm
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:56 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Could it be possible that Laura is the red herring for Elise? I know we've had leaks that Laura wins, but there's something that doesn't feel right about how obvious it is.

Just noticed Elise wasn't on Twitter all weekend. Matty wasn't on SM all weekend. Laura has posted on IG each day.

Could it be? hmmm

Definitely!! That's a great pick up! Possibly SHV weekend?? I'm not 100 sold on Laura either maybe 90% :gotcha: ... looking forward to her date this week to see if there's an undeniable connection jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Could it be possible that Laura is the red herring for Elise? I know we've had leaks that Laura wins, but there's something that doesn't feel right about how obvious it is.

Could it be? hmmm

Definitely!! That's a great pick up! Possibly SHV weekend?? I'm not 100 sold on Laura either ... looking forward to her date this week to see if there's an undeniable connection jmo
Hate to spoil the party but Elise was on IG over the weekend
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:01 am

Could it be? hmmm

It's possible, I think! I remember last year there was a large number of us on this forum almost totally convinced all signs pointed to Nikki, how could Richie possibly pick Alex etc, and yet.... we know how that turned out. We've had the rug pulled out from underneath us before, it's how TPTB roll!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy