SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 am

Bobette wrote:Pic of Elise in Spa - compare swimsuit & posture.  That's her on the beach IMO.

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
source

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mvi78pN

Source: Sundy's SC from TenPlay

Try to hide her as much as you like TPTB, I have 20/20 Elisovision.  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

LeapofFaith wrote:
SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_1348
SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_1320

Could this be Lauras date in Thailand? Matty looks to be wearing the same shirt?? and hair length looks to be the same(shorter)

IMO the pics above place both Laura and Elise in Thailand. Assuming they are the Final 2 the winner will either have been very very obvious or very very hidden, IMO.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:20 am

Looks like the pattern for F1 may be continuing laugh out loud 
- GlowbyBeca has always posted the F1 first in her IG for past seasons (Alex, Lee with Georgia)
- This season, first girl she posts of is Laura 

Most interesting to me is that she posted of Laura with Matty for her first pic of this season source link

Second pic is of Florence by herself without Matty in the pic source link

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 20394179_1619980894702571_4633277871291367424_n

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 20394465_877428449074800_2409728269420068864_n
https://www.instagram.com/glowbybeca/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 am

@allaboutlove......it could very well be but I just noticed that Glow by Becca posted the pics that the girls chose to post on IG first. Laura posted that same pic of hers with Matty first and Flo posted one of herself first....let's see which other pics Glow by Becca chooses to post for the other girls. I won't be surprised if she posts the pics posted by the speculated F4 first. Tara posted one of hers sitting with Matty and Elise posted one of hers sitting with both Matty and Tara. It could be significant that she chose to post Laura's first but my guess is that she is going to match whatever the girls posted on SM last night...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:35 am

Sorry for the back to back post...I had to screen grab this comment by Glow by Becca saying 'yes' to a post that said Laura is going to win with that tan....geez I know she is smart enough not to spoil the season...so i am just going to park it here for now laugh out loud

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0136

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:36 am

I think it's more a case of that she chose to specifically post of Laura and first. There's a pattern with her from past seasons where she does this and has always posted of the F1. I think it's just promoting her business to do so and post of F1. I definitely think Bec knows who wins. No doubt about it IMO. Whether that is Laura I am not sure and need to sleuth more but I do think it's just another clue pointing towards Laura.

As for Bec liking posts about a contestant winning, she did that last year with Lee and Alex laugh out loud It's why when she did it with Lee it was just one more clue. It could be the case here. I don't think that general audiences think that Laura is the frontrunner. Sportsbet might and the media may push that but from other media and comments and based on the response to Lisa, I think most general audience currently think Lisa is the F1 giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 am

So I know someone who works at a betting agency we all know and love, and I have been given a leak of who is F1. Am I able to post it here @AllAboutLove?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:50 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:So I know someone who works at a betting agency we all know and love, and I have been given a leak of who is F1. Am I able to post it here @AllAboutLove?
Definitely! All sources and info are welcome! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:51 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:So I know someone who works at a betting agency we all know and love, and I have been given a leak of who is F1. Am I able to post it here @AllAboutLove?

Hanging on your every word, @Hearts_And_Roses - Let's have it!

***refreshes page like a madwoman***

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:52 am

Oh yes please
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:53 am

Okay... SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

According to the source at the betting agency, it was leaked that F1 is in fact Laura.

Not 100% guaranteed, but I am safely assuming this info is right and now sleuthing for F2, 3 and 4.

After last night I'm not upset either, she seems lovely, good fun and intelligent. A good match for him.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:53 am

One other interesting thing...

Out of all the F7 who posted pics on their IG from the show, the official BachAU IG account has only liked Laura's IG pic.

giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 am

Ok good to know....it''s who most folks thought anyways yes

I will keep sleuthing though giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy