SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:56 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still don't see how that is a logical clue that would warrant further sleuthing.

The grass didn't mean much to me because we have an IG of Rachel in the onesie, in the same bathing suit, on a bed, which has been matched to the safe house that Bryan has been matched to be, in the same house. Peter and Rachel both posting pics of grass IMO is not anything that I would take into consideration simply because there is nothing else that ties the two of them together.  Other proven s/caps IG's that have been matched up that proves Peter is not the F1.

ITA! :yes: Looks like the grass was found in that SH but even without that, I didn't care much for #grassgate. I mean it's grass, not some exotic plant found only in Madison, Wisconsin. laugh out loud laugh out loud Even if there was no grass in the SH, they could have easily gone outside for a couple of minutes to click pics or maybe there was grass wherever the handlers were staying nearby IMO. There can be tons of explanations for the grass IMO but none for Rachel/Bryan being in the same SH unless you believe in the theory that it is all some elaborate foiler orchestrated by TPTB - Don't know why they would even do that since the only thing it has done is turn off Pachel fans from the show which might impact ratings for the finale. Makes zero sense IMO.

All JMO

Haha, I don't think my initial snark came through. I don't at all think it's a viable clue. I was mainly agreeing that there isn't anything that proves that Peter is F1 from sleuthing. To the point made above, it's grass. It's not a rare Wisconsin flower.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:58 pm

sdmom wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:
sdmom wrote:Something new to ask:
Didn't he say he has fitness camp in LA today and SF tomorrow? But it looks like he's still at home according to his IG story. So is the camp happening or not?

Something tells me he wasn't allowed to do it. Is he allowed to be in LA during MTA filming? All JMO.

Why not? He was in LA last weekend when Rachel was there too.

When Rachel is there for press versus when she and the entire cast are there filming for an ABC special tied to show results is very different, IMO. Which is why I'm wondering if he's barred from being in LA this weekend.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Ok , something new to talk about
New preview
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/888798294150873088/video/1

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:03 pm

FashionLover wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO If Rachel thought he was the one, she would have picked him in the end - plain and simple. And like I said earlier, IMO it is not about what I consider love or interest. It is what Rachel thinks and wants and in her own words, physical touch is one of her love languages. So no surprise there that after a while, Rachel gave up on him IMO even though I do think they started off strong (or atleast did on Rachel's part).

All JMO

This will probably come out as snark but swear, I'm not trynna be snarky. My post Isn't about peter being the one (he clearly wasn't), It isn't even about rachel's love language (which was obviously touch). It's about why I personally don't see peter as disinterested, those things can be mutually exclusive, which in this case they are. I was basically saying we should agree to disagree about peter's level of interest in rachel cause we're never gonna come to a consensus, seeing as we see things differently.

That's not snarky at all and I believe the same thing you are saying that we won't see things the same way and it's best to agree to disagree. Smiley I was just responding to the part about Rachel talking about how he knows and understands her. For me, that doesn't speak of Peter's interest in her. He could have no romantic interest in her IMO and still understand her well if he is a perceptive guy. But yes.. agree to disagree at this point. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:10 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:
coolangel wrote:ITA! :yes: Looks like the grass was found in that SH but even without that, I didn't care much for #grassgate. I mean it's grass, not some exotic plant found only in Madison, Wisconsin. laugh out loud laugh out loud Even if there was no grass in the SH, they could have easily gone outside for a couple of minutes to click pics or maybe there was grass wherever the handlers were staying nearby IMO. There can be tons of explanations for the grass IMO but none for Rachel/Bryan being in the same SH unless you believe in the theory that it is all some elaborate foiler orchestrated by TPTB - Don't know why they would even do that since the only thing it has done is turn off Pachel fans from the show which might impact ratings for the finale. Makes zero sense IMO.

All JMO

Haha, I don't think my initial snark came through. I don't at all think it's a viable clue. I was mainly agreeing that there isn't anything that proves that Peter is F1 from sleuthing. To the point made above, it's grass. It's not a rare Wisconsin flower.

@BlueJeanBaby, Haha! No. I know you were not supporting #grassgate. I got that. fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 62 4256136633 My post was just in general coz #grassgate made zero sense to me esp. the theory about TPTB orchestrating a foiler. IMO That was almost like saying that TPTB don't want ratings for the finale and that is why they are making it look like the less popular guy wins. dizzy dizzy

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Imo it's good, if Peter wants to take things slow in a relationship, and if it works for him. He did however sign up on a speed dating show, where slow pace isn't a possibility. So any criticism on that front falls completely on him, IMO. And imo if he takes the next lead role, where he tries to connect with nearly 30 women instead of just one, in the same amount of time he couldn't connect with Rachel, because of not enough time, IMO he becomes a joke. Imo he's full of bs, and signed on the show for the opportunities it brings, and imo this slow pace, and almost everything else was a build up, ready made sl. I do think he developed feelings for Rachel, which Imo took him by surprise.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Aria wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I have no idea what grassgate has to do with anything. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it. Rachel was lying on grass, what does that have to do with Peter being the F1?

The question from @quietpal was around what sleuthing has been done to in any way hint that Peter might be F1. To my knowledge, the only thing that is somewhat of a loose end in the Bryan sleuthing is #grassgate, wherein people cannot find pictures of the SHV house that show grass similar to that which is in Rachel's July 4th post. The conversation there seems to be tha (with Peter having also posted a picture where the grass looks the same) it's possible that R & P  were together and not R & B.

Not saying this is my POV, or that I even place that into consideration personally, but that's what I was referring to.

The "proof" for Peter to be F1 is so minimal, that I was noting how hard I would laugh if the grass were indeed the proof after all of the findings in the contrary.

I wasn't sure if it was ever posted here or not, but I have looked at the property listing and the grass section where Rachel was lying is part of the property. As per forum rules, I have not included the source or address.

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 62 Img_1611

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 62 Img_1612

Aria, I have posted before about grass and I don't mean to belabor the point. This picture looks like sod or astroturf to me. Some folks had this laid down because the grass was too bad this summer. Both photos of Rachel and Peter looked IMO like real grass. Sometimes pictures vs. seeing it in person are different. I can only comment that many areas in/around LA don't have what I call "nice" grass this season. The astroturf, etc. comes in varying degrees of
"quality". When I look at the photo I see lines where sections of either sod or turf were laid. Grass in this area doesn't grow in neat sections like that. All is JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:18 pm

For me, I just realized Peter is a less interesting version of Eric Hill from Andi's season. Eric was incredibly good looking, though in addition he was a really interesting person. He had traveled the world and was very honest about the show and it's process. Of course he was too honest for Andi, but I think had he not passed during filming that TPTB would have still loved to have him as the bachelor.

Now Peter has the looks, but he just doesn't have anything interesting beyond that. His post about Dean is the most we have seen from him with emotion or expression. Which perhaps with his own season he will be more interesting. I think he treated this season like he was the lead and just not that into Rachel. Honestly, I doubt she would have made top 6 or even 10 if Peter was the lead. Which is funny, because I also think Peter would adore Andi.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:20 pm

@stuckinsc, guessing rachel would have been a first night cut if Peter was the lead laugh out loud Rolling Eyes Im very curious to see what kind of girl he will choose for his f1 if he's the lead. Maybe someone like Jo?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:22 pm

There's another new preview on twitter, posted in SM thread.
Peter Peter oh Peter, we know you are not a fan of Bryan, but pettiness is not a look on you.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:25 pm

@Alanna Perhaps. I don't know. I love JoJo, so I think she is too sweet. I honestly think he would be all into an Andi. I think Peter is very into appearances. I really have no idea though, since he has no sign of exes on his SM.

I could see Rachel getting past night one and farther since she is accomplished, but I think she would have been there because TPTB would want her. She is a bit of a unicorn herself on this show. A person with an actual successful career.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:For me, I just realized Peter is a less interesting version of Eric Hill from Andi's season.  Eric was incredibly good looking, though in addition he was a really interesting person.  He had traveled the world and was very honest about the show and it's process.  Of course he was too honest for Andi, but I think had he not passed during filming that TPTB would have still loved to have him as the bachelor.

Now Peter has the looks, but he just doesn't have anything interesting beyond that.  His post about Dean is the most we have seen from him with emotion or expression.  Which perhaps with his own season he will be more interesting.  I think he treated this season like he was the lead and just not that into Rachel.  Honestly, I doubt she would have made top 6 or even 10 if Peter was the lead.  Which is funny, because I also think Peter would adore Andi.  

JMO.

Yeah, I'm thinking all these WI men have the same type. Peter said he would go on the show for Andi because she was such a cutie and he liked that Instagram bikini picture of Jen Saviano. Even his ex, Brittany, has a similar look. I'm guessing he's going to pick someone who has that kind of look when he's the Bachelor. Rachel would have been an early eliminee if he had been the lead, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo