SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Keepit100 wrote:There was an interesting article in Life and Style magazine (7/31 issue) that says it came down to the fantasy suites with all three. She used the time to get to know each away from the cameras and asked them hard questions:
She asked their credit scores
How much money they make
She asked about religion
Whether they'd move to LA, which is where she wants to live
How many kids they want
Public or private schools
She said their was definelty sizzle and fizzle. One of her dates was "amazing". One was "passionate". One felt more like a really good friend and she opted to send him home (Eric??).
She claimed to be smitten with the remaining two and it was an agonizing decision. She decided to go with her heart and hopes she made the right choice.
That was the gist of the article.
I know she's happy now, let's hope it lasts!

Very interesting all 3 have a FSD. No doubt for me who the F2 are. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by kraft33 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm

@keepit100 hmmm she did say in the limo interview a couple days ago that she had a list of questions for the guys on the FD. I hope it works out for her too. Still feel like Bryan's feelings will end up fading out fast.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 pm

And good questions. I like the first 2 especially. It tells a lot about men that age.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:06 am

@kraft33 I hope so too! It is eerily similar to Josh/Andi IMO (hot and heavy fast, then reality kicks in), but hope she gets a better outcome. I was holding out hope for a "different" ending, but really no surprises. I invested way too much time and energy in to this show, hoping for the happy ending with the guy I thought was the best choice. Had I been the bachelorette, TOG would have been sent home night one, laugh out loud! Different strokes for different folks:)

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:57 am

Keepit100 wrote:There was an interesting article in Life and Style magazine (7/31 issue) that says it came down to the fantasy suites with all three. She used the time to get to know each away from the cameras and asked them hard questions:
She asked their credit scores
How much money they make
She asked about religion
Whether they'd move to LA, which is where she wants to live
How many kids they want
Public or private schools
She said their was definelty sizzle and fizzle. One of her dates was "amazing". One was "passionate". One felt more like a really good friend and she opted to send him home (Eric??).
She claimed to be smitten with the remaining two and it was an agonizing decision. She decided to go with her heart and hopes she made the right choice.
That was the gist of the article.
I know she's happy now, let's hope it lasts!

This list should be handed to all leads by production for the fantasy dates! Remember when Molly had 100 questions for Jason - they were so basic we all kind of what? but really what is their middle name, favorite color, their biggest failure or fear? No wonder the final couple feels like they need to get to know one another after the show!

Regarding the conflict with the F2, Rachel in this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEqXJswKHI says "maybe I made a mistake" (~1.19) so I do think she had strong feelings for both but really only loved one.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:57 am

Oh and in our house, we'd have to include politics in the list of discussion items!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Moved from the fan thread.

bleuberry wrote:60k likes and 4k comments in a few hours. Safe to Say Bachelor nation loves this bromance laugh out loud.  JMO.

peterkrauswi
We shared clothes, we shared a bed, we even shared a girlfriend for a period of time, which I'm still not really sure how I'm supposed to feel about.  fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 1f60f But above all that, we shared one of the best friendships of this life time. You're like the younger brother I never wanted, but am SO glad that I now have  fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 1f600  I love you like my own. Incredibly sad to see you go this week, but truly happy to continue this brotherhood now on the other side. #batmantomyrobin #patricktomyspongebob #tbt  fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 1f4f7  @mfirestone12
fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 Img_1210

Norcalgal wrote:That picture speaks volumes. Thanks for posting Bleu

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud they're so cute together. I am hopeful that they'll be just as loving towards each other when Peter gets the gig next year, which is completely his imo.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4298p240-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-peter-kraus-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-4#1206477

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the fan thread.

bleuberry wrote:60k likes and 4k comments in a few hours. Safe to Say Bachelor nation loves this bromance laugh out loud.  JMO.

peterkrauswi
We shared clothes, we shared a bed, we even shared a girlfriend for a period of time, which I'm still not really sure how I'm supposed to feel about.  fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 1f60f But above all that, we shared one of the best friendships of this life time. You're like the younger brother I never wanted, but am SO glad that I now have  fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 1f600  I love you like my own. Incredibly sad to see you go this week, but truly happy to continue this brotherhood now on the other side. #batmantomyrobin #patricktomyspongebob #tbt  fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 1f4f7  @mfirestone12
fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 49 Img_1210
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4298p240-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-peter-kraus-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-4#1206477

A ship & a 🚋 !  :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Well Rachel did say that there were a lot of bromances in the house this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm

That's awfully nice to share one's clothes. I can't believe Dean brought so little clothing.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:54 pm

I don't think Dean thought he'd be there as long as he was and Peter seemed to have some beautiful dress clothes!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Oh and in our house, we'd have to include politics in the list of discussion items!

Haha! If I was single now, the first question I would ask my date would be 'Who did you vote for?' laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo