SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Keepit100 wrote:After going back and forth on this, I am convinced Rachel chooses Peter. I know SHVs do not line up but there isn't significant proof of either way between Peter or TOG.
The edit is leaning heavily towards TOG  at the moment and I think this will take a drastic turn, especially after MTPs. They have put doubts in our mind about Peter being ready and Rachel's concerns that he won't get there. I believe he does get there and it makes it all the more sweeter because Rachel knows how seriously he takes saying ILY and proposing.  This means he truly loves her and why she says she feels so loved by her fiancé. He is perfect husband and father material in every way and they fit together flawlessly. CH also says she almost missed her chance at love. I think this alludes to the true love developing between her and Peter and her being distracted by TOG.
The deleted scene of TOG showing the watch to the other guys shows how jealous Peter was and depicts TOG as being overly confident and smug, IMO.  she gave TOG the flashy date but told the other guys to "trust her". I think this was directed at Peter. He got the romantic date in the ALps.  Rachel is a smart woman and she deserves someone real and authentic, which IMO is Peter.  I can't imagine her picking TOG because he is not good enough for her, IMO.
In an interview she said she googled her Fiancé after airing and found no concerns. With TOG, there would have been concerns IMO.
I think since Rachel is the first black contestant, ABC is going to show us the real love story and that's why they allowed her to share her engagement at the beginning, because majority of viewers will relish in their love story. All JMHO.

I like all of your thoughts, it definitely makes sense with how they have tried to tell the story of love and romance this season.  Even with all the the sleuthing, (what a great job!!! by the way) I am still skeptical.  Not because of the sleuthers, but of how TpTb try to manipulate all of the fans into thinking one way or another based on their fan favorite and/or fan base.  Truly, it is up to Rachel how she chooses and whom she chooses.  But just wanted to offer another "theory".  So here it goes...after going back and reading both of Kareem Abdul Jabar articles/viewpoints on the bachelorette/bachelor franchise, and how it has affected romance and dating in America, he made the producers sit up and take notice.  They invited him to come on the show and be a part of it, he was highly complimentary of Rachel and the qualities she offers as a bachelorette.  And at the beginning, the previews were 'most romantic season ever' not the 'most dramatic season ever'.  So the tone of this season has been romance and love, in accordance with drawing a larger and diverse audience of both people of color and culture.  TPTB very much want this season to be a success for an interracial couple, meaning ratings are still more important than romance, but romance sells.
How does this relate to Peter, even his friends say he does not see color, but the person and how wonderful they are.  Rachel says, Love sees no color, and so the storyline goes...Personally, I think the first black bachelorette/bachelor should have happened a long time ago.  People are people, and love does not see color only what is in the heart. All JMO, we'll see how it plays out and hopes for the best! Smiley

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:12 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO I have to commend Peter on his self-awareness even at 17 with that HS yearbook quote. The Bachelor is the perfect gig for him IMO since it's basically his real life... multiple women chasing after him while he takes his sweet time to decide and maybe in the end proposes to no one coz he is so 'traditional'.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O cheeky

laugh out loud ITA. The only thing Peter has been chasing IMO is his HS dream of becoming the Bachelor so he can have 30 women chasing him as he liked that comment on his FB which was 10 yrs after his HS goals  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm

If we are going to hold Peter accountable for saying he wants to be on the bachelor at 18 in high school then let's hold TOG accountable for being on the show "the Player in his 20's. What is he chasing, fame? What are his intentions? I'm not clear how people view them differently. I personally have said I give them both a pass as I would not want to be judged solely on what I did or said then. People change and mature.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:41 pm

violetstoo wrote:
Keepit100 wrote:After going back and forth on this, I am convinced Rachel chooses Peter. I know SHVs do not line up but there isn't significant proof of either way between Peter or TOG.
The edit is leaning heavily towards TOG  at the moment and I think this will take a drastic turn, especially after MTPs. They have put doubts in our mind about Peter being ready and Rachel's concerns that he won't get there. I believe he does get there and it makes it all the more sweeter because Rachel knows how seriously he takes saying ILY and proposing.  This means he truly loves her and why she says she feels so loved by her fiancé. He is perfect husband and father material in every way and they fit together flawlessly. CH also says she almost missed her chance at love. I think this alludes to the true love developing between her and Peter and her being distracted by TOG.
The deleted scene of TOG showing the watch to the other guys shows how jealous Peter was and depicts TOG as being overly confident and smug, IMO.  she gave TOG the flashy date but told the other guys to "trust her". I think this was directed at Peter. He got the romantic date in the ALps.  Rachel is a smart woman and she deserves someone real and authentic, which IMO is Peter.  I can't imagine her picking TOG because he is not good enough for her, IMO.
In an interview she said she googled her Fiancé after airing and found no concerns. With TOG, there would have been concerns IMO.
I think since Rachel is the first black contestant, ABC is going to show us the real love story and that's why they allowed her to share her engagement at the beginning, because majority of viewers will relish in their love story. All JMHO.

I like all of your thoughts, it definitely makes sense with how they have tried to tell the story of love and romance this season.  Even with all the the sleuthing, (what a great job!!! by the way) I am still skeptical.  Not because of the sleuthers, but of how TpTb try to manipulate all of the fans into thinking one way or another based on their fan favorite and/or fan base.  Truly, it is up to Rachel how she chooses and whom she chooses.  But just wanted to offer another "theory".  So here it goes...after going back and reading both of Kareem Abdul Jabar articles/viewpoints on the bachelorette/bachelor franchise, and how it has affected romance and dating in America, he made the producers sit up and take notice.  They invited him to come on the show and be a part of it, he was highly complimentary of Rachel and the qualities she offers as a bachelorette.  And at the beginning, the previews were 'most romantic season ever' not the 'most dramatic season ever'.  So the tone of this season has been romance and love, in accordance with drawing a larger and diverse audience of both people of color and culture.  TPTB very much want this season to be a success for an interracial couple, meaning ratings are still more important than romance, but romance sells.
How does this relate to Peter, even his friends say he does not see color, but the person and how wonderful they are.  Rachel says, Love sees no color, and so the storyline goes...Personally, I think the first black bachelorette/bachelor should have happened a long time ago.  People are people, and love does not see color only what is in the heart. All JMO, we'll see how it plays out and hopes for the best! Smiley

Nice post @violetstoo!! I absolutely agree with your post. I'm a hopeless romantic, so I can see the romance of Peter and Rachel on my TV. Their romance is a natural progression of comfort, friendship to love. Nature take each course. Love conquers all people.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 pm

violetstoo wrote:

Nice post @violetstoo!! I absolutely agree with your post. I'm a hopeless romantic, so I can see the romance of Peter and Rachel on my TV. Their romance is a natural progression of comfort, friendship to love. Nature take each course. Love conquers all people.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 pm

@mindless I must have missed that Rachel and TOG were confirmed in the same rental house over July 4th. I recall speculation from SM but never confirmation. THe picture TOG posted looked like a hotel pool. Was this sleuthing posted in another thread that they were in the same vacation rental? If so, that would be damning evidence for TOG.
Where can I find this?

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:42 pm

It's simple for me: there's a pattern of evidence IMO that supports Peter wants to be the Bachelor since he was in HS until the present:
- HS yeabook post about being famous and TB
- FB post about possibly going on the show and being nominated
- liking of comment about strategy to get to F2 so as to become the Bachelor and have 30 ladies trying to date him
- Interview being asked about being on Bette and saying he applied himself so not for Rach specifically and not because of being nominated like before
- after FRC, first IGstory video of him post-filming with the song playing which lyrics include "dreaming about being a big star" and becoming famous

And these are just some of the clues that were found in regards to Peter. Doesn't make Peter a terrible person but to me Peter is no different from any other contestant, except that perhaps he has more evidence over a longer period of time IMO supporting that he has long wanted to be the bachelor and have fame. If he wasn't on this show and possibly F2 then yeah I'd say none of it is valid and it doesn't matter... but Peter is on the show and is possibly F2 and possibly TB so yeah, I do think that this was his dream. Nothing wrong with that either as long as he owns it, IMO.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Keepit100 wrote:@mindless  I must have missed that Rachel and TOG were confirmed in the same rental house over July 4th. I recall speculation from SM but never confirmation. THe picture TOG posted looked like a hotel pool. Was this sleuthing posted in another thread that they were in the same vacation rental? If so, that would be damning evidence for TOG.
Where can I find this?

You can find it here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4153p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-confirmed-sleuthed-info-no-discussion

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:59 pm

violetstoo wrote:
... Truly, it is up to Rachel how she chooses and whom she chooses.  But just wanted to offer another "theory".  So here it goes...after going back and reading both of Kareem Abdul Jabar articles/viewpoints on the bachelorette/bachelor franchise, and how it has affected romance and dating in America, he made the producers sit up and take notice.  They invited him to come on the show and be a part of it, he was highly complimentary of Rachel and the qualities she offers as a bachelorette.  And at the beginning, the previews were 'most romantic season ever' not the 'most dramatic season ever'.  So the tone of this season has been romance and love, in accordance with drawing a larger and diverse audience of both people of color and culture.  TPTB very much want this season to be a success for an interracial couple, meaning ratings are still more important than romance, but romance sells.

Nice post Violetstoo. Couldn't agree with you more about the producers wanting this season to be successful - plays into a lot of the 'firsts' Rachel has referenced. Now when there is a black bachelor and he chooses a woman of a different race to be his F1, I think we'll have seen a MAJOR hurdle for the network to cross. I keep thinking that their core audience is not like me - northern california woman who is more open to people of all races (and other things too, that we don't discuss on this forum).
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 pm

@mindless thank you for posting the link. I had not seen it but agree that is confirmation and damning evidence. My theory has been blown by this piece of information, that's for sure. I'm shocked. Game over.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Keepit100 wrote:@mindless thank you for posting the link. I had not seen it but agree that is confirmation and damning evidence. My theory has been blown by this piece of information, that's for sure.  I'm shocked. Game over.

And even after all the "damning evidence" I still love your post Keepit100 and still see Peter and Rachel's love story no matter who ends up being F1.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

There was an interesting article in Life and Style magazine (7/31 issue) that says it came down to the fantasy suites with all three. She used the time to get to know each away from the cameras and asked them hard questions:
She asked their credit scores
How much money they make
She asked about religion
Whether they'd move to LA, which is where she wants to live
How many kids they want
Public or private schools
She said their was definelty sizzle and fizzle. One of her dates was "amazing". One was "passionate". One felt more like a really good friend and she opted to send him home (Eric??).
She claimed to be smitten with the remaining two and it was an agonizing decision. She decided to go with her heart and hopes she made the right choice.
That was the gist of the article.
I know she's happy now, let's hope it lasts!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo