SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:17 pm

lleyki wrote:*** snipped ***

and that she had to get out of her head and stop trying to control things and let things happen (this applies more to Peter with his reluctance than Bryan to me).

I can argue that that actually does point to Bryan based on how many times Rachel has referenced him being too good to be true, for his HTD preview we see her saying she wasn't sure if he was genuine at the beginning, on their one on one date last episode, she talked about how she loves how open he is with his emotions because she's not and how he wouldn't let her ruin what they have and she needs that. So I can argue that that statement very much sounds like her getting out of her head regarding her feelings and relationship with Bryan and just trusting what she felt and him. At the end of the day it's all semantics really.

*** snipped ***
I can see how her quote can be applied to Bryan as well. But what's not adding up to me is that she got over the "too good to be true" hurdle pretty quickly after their first one-on-one. She said Bryan made her a believer in his sincerity in their Switzerland one-one-one.

The only BIG struggle I see right now and for the next few episodes, is will Peter open up (I don't consider Bryan's mother to be real issue). She is worried in the FRC voiceover that her suitor won't propose too. That doesn't sound like Bryan. But I suppose she can be so torn up over eliminating Peter, that she's worried Bryan will question her love for him? I dunno  no idea I'm trying to stay realistic and appreciate the respectful back and forth.

On another note, Bryan's latest IG pics pics of him professionally photographed against a white screen in is Bachelorette date outfits make me wonder if he's got plans in Hollywood without Rachel and that's why he seems to not be working and planning a move.

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Regardless if Peter opens up says ILY or whatever, he has been accounted for post filming especially when it was sleuthed to be perhaps a SHV. To me his body language does not conform to a F1 who is falling in love with the lead. He doesn't look at her when he speaks to her, he doesn't take her hand willingly, during HTD's he's walking beside her not touching her.

Speculation is fine, however when there isn't anything concrete to speculate on to me it doesn't make sense. Rachel throwing out 100% isn't anything new and isn't related strictly to Peter. Watches are related to Bryan during filming and post filming which has been sleuthed with pics both are wearing. That to me is concrete clues. Bryan's IG in a pool and Rachel having fun at the same time that a scheduled SHV was to take place is a concrete clue to me. I don't see any physical interaction with Peter but rather a forced nature about him, however post filming Rachel talked many times about her kiss that swept her off her feet. She told Ellen this while filming. That to me is concrete proof towards the F1 column. I had no doubt she was referring to Bryan just by the way that whole date played out, with Rachel offering info to Ellen that she didn't have to tell her who the first kiss was. That was my first suspicion that Bryan was a contender. Post filming she continued gushing about that kiss.

We have seen after the ATFR pics of the couple that were taken together but not released until after. Bryan's picture was IMO just another one that was taken and to be released during HTD's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Can I add that i've always find Bryan's placement during the Ellen date kinda telling? He was in the middle when they were coming out and when they sat down. That's a TV sweet spot when interviewing a groupe of people. For me I can see Rachel asking for this since this is a show that will be a memory they can share with potential children later laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Rachel said this is a season of first. What happen in the past most of it wont happen this season. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 pm

IMO, it may be a season of firsts for Rachel, herself, especially since she wasn't totally familiar with the show and how it works.  I have not seen that many firsts this season other than the first POC lead and a more diverse cast.  Edit and storyboard wise it's the same old thing with new names and faces, IMO. And instead drama just being from drunks, jerks,, jocks and dummies, they threw in a racist.  

And IMO they drug out drama with him far too long, have had too many TBCs and had too many breaks.  We might need to check those numbers, they could be firsts on just how long this mess keeps going on without feeling like we've advanced much in storyline, IMO.  How many more weeks of this never ending (IMO) season? laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 pm

okay so maybe the foiler this season is that Peter is F3 because i do see Rachel being more happy with Eric than she is with peter. With peter she's trying to figure him out with eric she is herself and she really likes him. does anyone else think Peter is F3?

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:26 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think there's a foiler this season. I do see a lot between Rachel & Peter on screen but there'd have to be a lot of misdirection on his part for there to have been SHVs. I tend to discount much of what all of us see between the lead and the guys because that can be skewed by biases. Other sleuthing is more likely to be accurate imo and I can accept that Bryan is likely Rachel's choice.

I don't see any reason that Peter wouldn't be the choice, even based on him being reluctant to say he's willing to propose. It's only the HTDs now so what's the rush? There's still the FDs and LCDs. I always cringe when anyone, including those I like, say they're falling in love or even worse, in love, at this point in the show or earlier. Regarding his business expanding, he may just want to get his ducks in a row before being TB (assuming they're picking him). I see him as being a no brainer since he's so popular with the viewers from what I've seen online. JMO

Once again I am quoting you! I agree with all of the above.

I would love to see Peter as F1 because it would align with Rachel's comments at the start of the season of her relationship with F1 being a slow burn (or something like that). I love to watch contestants go from skeptical of process to going all in. IMO we saw that with Dr. Andy Baldwin with Tessa (his f1 who was wanting to leave early and was very nervous with Andy doing the chasing) and Bevin (who was all passion/making out and ready to marry him early on). IMO Cat in Sean's season was also a bit hesitant of the process and cried when her BFF (think it was Lindsay) was let go on the episode before HTD so clearly she and Sean made loads of progress from HTD to LCD.

I am not ready to throw in the towel yet on Peter. We have HTD/final four; Fantasy Dates/final three and then MTP/LCD/final two. There is a LOT that can happen in these next few episodes, and IMO, this is when the relationship should be intensifying ... not when all the guys are still in the house and they are watching their friends go on dates with their shared "girlfriend."

IMO, the look on Peter's face in the preview (pretty sure he is in Spain) when he says something about "I won't give up on you." is VERY authentic. He had dark circles around his eyes and he has a lot of intensity in his delivery. So, my HOPE is that we see Peter let go and fall in love. THat would be awesome to witness as a viewer, even if he ends up F2.

So, my rooting for a foiler season is all about my preferences as viewer of this crazy show and ZERO sleuthing.

Do I think the spoiler is right? Sure. :yes:

Do I hope it's all been a foiler? Absolutely. fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 35 2498057887 I loved Des ending and would love to see that happen again this season.

ALL THAT SAID ... ask me again after next episode. I like the spoiled F1 just fine so I might be won over more after HTD.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Peter posts the same type of picture during a shv. Maybe he's just intentionally posting pics in wisconsin to throw people off.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:11 pm

He's tagged in multiple fan pictures this morning in Madison, so no doubt he's home this morning. He shaved.
The picture he posted on IG looks like from July 4th weekend. I don't know why he did that.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:13 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:okay so maybe the foiler this season is that Peter is F3 because i do see Rachel being more happy with Eric than she is with peter. With peter she's trying to figure him out with eric she is herself and she really likes him. does anyone else think Peter is F3?

I think Eric is easy because he was a total friend zone. I don't see friend zone with Peter or Bryan. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 pm

@sdmom good catch, you're right he was clean shaven this morning & IMO in the recent photo just posted is more than a 5 o'clock shadow. 

The only reason I can think of is that he's not really at home, in Madison. Will be interesting to see if any pics are posted this evening. #TeamGap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Maybe he is in Chicago :uptonogood

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo