SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

I kind of feel like I won the Bach "lottery" (least beneficial lottery ever laugh out loud) since I like all 4 guys in Rachel's F4 - I'm actually interested and intrigued by all of them as well and that's never happened before. IMO Peter would be the hottest Bachelor they have had and I'm all for it (if the 2nd spoiler is correct) Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Is this the Peter snark thread or sleuthing thread?  cantstopl

Both since it's a general discussion thread.  Hugesmile

Nah, to me it just seems like more snarks happen in this particular thread than sleuthing, IMO. I don't mind, but it's just what I've observed.

Can the mods create a Snark thread for Peter? Didn't we have one for Andi at one point? Sometimes I want to post on this thread for sleuthing but the amount of snark really is confusing at times. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 pm

At this point in time, things are fine the way they are. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm

If you have a problem with what is being posted, that is what the fan threads are for JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 pm

The biggest reason that I don't believe Peter is f1 is he seems always in Madison, occasionally in Chicago. When is SHV for him? I don't believe Rachel always goes to him either.  What happened to a fiancé who really loves her but can't even take time off for her? Seems very strange to me, if he's f1.
If there's a strong proof, sm sighting witouht pictures doesn't count, imo,  he's away for a couple of days when Rachel is also unaccounted for then I think I will be more inclined to believe he's f1.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am

Cila51290 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Is this the Peter snark thread or sleuthing thread?  cantstopl

Both since it's a general discussion thread.  Hugesmile

Nah, to me it just seems like more snarks happen in this particular thread than sleuthing, IMO. I don't mind, but it's just what I've observed.

Can the mods create a Snark thread for Peter? Didn't we have one for Andi at one point? Sometimes I want to post on this thread for sleuthing but the amount of snark really is confusing at times. JMO

Sleuth away.

I'm not talking directly to you when I say this, There are 8 threads for Peter that I can say 75% is fanning. Every time some tried to sleuth they were called out for being snarky when they were only trying to sleuth. If my opinion is that he is not into Rachel, he hardly touches her, I'm sent a pm being accused of being a hater. Sometimes negative posts which are a direct result of sleuthing is referred to as snark. That's not the case.

I was looking for something the other day, went through 32 pages of fanning, I gave up, and that was one thread.

We will make some changes next season. The purpose of this forum is to sleuth, which includes opinions, positive negative snark. Both F1-F2 have had their share of snark. Feel free to sleuth in any thread that is titled Sleuthing and Spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:14 am

sdmom wrote:The biggest reason that I don't believe Peter is f1 is he seems always in Madison, occasionally in Chicago. When is SHV for him? I don't believe Rachel always goes to him either.  What happened to a fiancé who really loves her but can't even take time off for her? Seems very strange to me, if he's f1.
If there's a strong proof, sm sighting witouht pictures doesn't count, imo,  he's away for a couple of days when Rachel is also unaccounted for then I think I will be more inclined to believe he's f1.

Thanks for continuing to track SD.

I personally don't see how Peter would have had a SHV on any weekend but that's just me. Paticularly the 4th of July weekend.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:22 am

I'm over thinking that Peter is f1 but find I don't care. I like Rachel so just hope she's happy even if I don't like the guy she's with. I still don't see where Peter's so bad but I feel the same way about Bryan so guess fair's fair. fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 31 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:27 am

I'm not saying Peter is bad. I'm saying what I've said all along. He's not into her JMHO. His body language tells me that, time and time again.

He can't act, IMO, because if he was he would be trying to convince viewers that he's head over heels for her, but IMO he's not even doing that. On the contrary he's being honest. If he's not feeling it, he'll let her know. I would have told him to leave at that point in time because it doesn't matter to me now, what he says after this point. The light bulb will I'm sure go off aka Luke Pell, just because it's the performance that's required to be the next bachelor. We have seen it time and time again for both the 'ette and TB IMHO.

He does nothing for me, I've said that from the beginning. He's a good looking model, but not my type at all in looks or personality. However, those opinions don't affect my sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:30 am

sdmom wrote:The biggest reason that I don't believe Peter is f1 is he seems always in Madison, occasionally in Chicago. When is SHV for him? I don't believe Rachel always goes to him either.  What happened to a fiancé who really loves her but can't even take time off for her? Seems very strange to me, if he's f1.

This is what seals the deal for me, too. That and the whole body language and non-committal thing. He reminds me so much of Graham and Kiptyn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 am

albean99 wrote:I'm over thinking that Peter is f1 but find I don't care. I like Rachel so just hope she's happy even if I don't like the guy she's with. I still don't see where Peter's so bad but I feel the same way about Bryan so guess fair's fair. fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 31 4256136633

What's problematic for me is that I see the connection (just like Des and Chris) between Peter and Rachel as being much stronger than the other relationships but it's the SM/SHV just doesn't appear to jive with what I see playing out on my tv screen. Very perplexing.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 am

Has anyone sleuthed or posted the camera shots of the limo exits of the guys, or mostly Peter and Bryan compared to other seasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo