SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

I actually would love to watch an episode of outtakes of what the men or women say when a contestant returns after a long time (Peter) or a special gift (Bryan). You know the producers prod them to hash out all the negative feelings about somebody getting something you wanted for yourself!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

fact - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am totally envisioning the insurance box from the commercials. Go look up the insurance box bachelor commercials it will crack you up.

He has given me the Brooks/Des vibe all season. The you are cute, but not enough for me to make an effort vibe. And it has nothing to do with her being a WOC, more that he just isn't all that into her.

Personally, I am not all that into him. There is nothing behind the pretty to make him have grown more attractive to me, so the more I see the less attractive he gets to me.

All JMO.

I feel the same way @stuckinsc  TBH, I don't find him all that physically attractive, very much dislike the big gaudy tattoos, and he dresses like Thurston Howell III at times. cantstopl   I'm not sure if all his bulbs are on upstairs either, because there are many times when he's listening to someone speak that he has a glazed over look on his face. IMO. Because of what I've observed of his personality he is losing points with me. I don't think he is any great catch---on paper or in person.  IMO

He has what I call 'dead eyes' a lot of the time-no joy, just kind of going through the motions, putting in his time. I don't think he is into her and I think he knows that she really likes Bryan. So, even if he thought he might 'try' to like her more, I don't think he wants to be any more vulnerable because he knows he doesn't want her nor does she want him. Which is the one thing that I can give him a break on, at this point in the season. He is smart enough to see what is going on around him. IMO

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:49 pm

I feel exactly the same way.
Then add to that the more I even hear about him in real life the less he appeals to me.
Meh big time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I feel exactly the same way.
Then add to that the more I even hear about him in real life the less he appeals to me.
Meh big time.

Peter doesn't do it for me either because I haven't seen much of a discernible personality. He is attractive and has been non-objectionable but I have no idea how he would be with 25 women because I haven't seen a lot of charisma or otherwise to give me a hint. But maybe he would do better with a gaggle of women trying to woo and win him over rather than the reverse. Maybe that would help his clear commitment-reticence.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 pm

He just seems like such a boy to me... it doesn't surprise me him and Dean are besties because they both seem to lack some maturity jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Diana wrote:He just seems like such a boy to me... it doesn't surprise me him and Dean are besties because they both seem to lack some maturity jmo

XOXO, Gossip Girl rofl

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Him being more touchy with Rachel doesn't tell me he's anymore into her than before. When I hear him talking to Rachel, I actually smh and have more questions about him than before. What he says doesn't make sense. This is MO.
I don't think he's a terrible person, but I do side-eye some of his SM behavior (what I read posted here) post-show and other things I've read here (which I don't wanna rehash).
IA @Diana that they both have some growing up to do. IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm

I don't follow Peter on SM, so I don't know what you are referring to, but that's quite alright, I formed my opinion solely based on his edit on the show. Be that correct or not, I've seen enough. Move along. Next. Please NO Bachelor. IMO #domoarigatomrroboto
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Is this the Peter snark thread or sleuthing thread? cantstopl
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Is this the Peter snark thread or sleuthing thread?  cantstopl

Both since it's a general discussion thread.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am totally envisioning the insurance box from the commercials. Go look up the insurance box bachelor commercials it will crack you up.

He has given me the Brooks/Des vibe all season. The you are cute, but not enough for me to make an effort vibe. And it has nothing to do with her being a WOC, more that he just isn't all that into her.

Personally, I am not all that into him. There is nothing behind the pretty to make him have grown more attractive to me, so the more I see the less attractive he gets to me.

All JMO.

I feel the same way @stuckinsc  TBH, I don't find him all that physically attractive, very much dislike the big gaudy tattoos, and he dresses like Thurston Howell III at times. cantstopl   I'm not sure if all his bulbs are on upstairs either, because there are many times when he's listening to someone speak that he has a glazed over look on his face. IMO. Because of what I've observed of his personality he is losing points with me. I don't think he is any great catch---on paper or in person.  IMO

He has what I call 'dead eyes' a lot of the time-no joy, just kind of going through the motions, putting in his time. I don't think he is into her and I think he knows that she really likes Bryan. So, even if he thought he might 'try' to like her more, I don't think he wants to be any more vulnerable because he knows he doesn't want her nor does she want him. Which is the one thing that I can give him a break on, at this point in the season. He is smart enough to see what is going on around him. IMO

@miahawk I thought I was the only one who doesn't find Peter physically attractive bestbud! I couldn't put my finger on why I don't find him physically attractive.... I think I got turned off by repeatedly seeing the glazed over look on his face and the dead eyes as you point out. Too many scenes where he's physically there, but the mind is somewhere far, far away.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

All JMO.

@miahawk I thought I was the only one who doesn't find Peter physically attractive bestbud! I couldn't put my finger on why I don't find him physically attractive.... I think I got turned off by repeatedly seeing the glazed over look on his face and the dead eyes as you point out.   Too many scenes where he's physically there, but the mind is  somewhere far, far away.
IMO he's thinking about one of the exes, he just can't remember which one. The name slipped his mind momentarily. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo