SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Peter would be more likely to literally pick himself though... rose and ring and FRC with a mirror or fan sketch of himself - the whole nine yards. Now that would be a season of firsts. I may tune in just for that laugh out loud laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl The proposal speech could be the comments left on his SM which are as long as novels sometimes IMO. He could pick his favorites and read them to himself in front of the mirror. cheeky

All JMO Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:39 am

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Peter would be more likely to literally pick himself though... rose and ring and FRC with a mirror or fan sketch of himself - the whole nine yards. Now that would be a season of firsts. I may tune in just for that laugh out loud laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl The proposal speech could be the comments left on his SM which are as long as novels sometimes IMO. He could pick his favorites and read them to himself in front of the mirror. cheeky

All JMO Hugesmile

Would he be wearing socks or be bare-footed? Inquiring minds want to know! Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:49 am

Barefooted of course, he will be in on a beach in Barbados. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 am

Seabear wrote:I think Dean will give Peter a run for his money in procuring to Bachelor gig. Dean has the most followers out of any of Rachel's guys. He is going to be on BIP and leave without being in a relationship and he also skews toward the coveted younger viewing audience that translates into high ratings. The two gossip buddies duking it out for the Bachelor role may make for an interesting summer sideshow IMO. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   
All JMO

I like Peter but I believe a season with Dean as a bachelor would be more entertaining.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:10 am

Dean is Peter's Raven. He's his #1 fan laugh out loud. IMO. He will gush and be supportive of his season, can't imagine Dean thinks he actually has a chance. JMO.

I love Deanie baby though so I hope he shows up on Peter's season.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 am

This thread mehn soo much laughs. Y'all are a riot....cantstoplrofllatergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 3806527698 The snark is too good

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 1f49b  latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:21 am

mysthelma wrote:This thread mehn soo much laughs. Y'all are a riot....cantstoplrofllatergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 3806527698 The snark is too good

I actually have to hold myself back on an hourly basis.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 am

coolangel wrote:

All JMO Hugesmile
OH! Now I know why he was liking those comments on his IG. I got him all wrong. duh Sorry Petey, you were just doing research and gathering relevant material for your future proposal.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:12 pm

mysthelma wrote:This thread mehn soo much laughs. Y'all are a riot....cantstoplrofllatergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 3806527698 The snark is too good

Haha! Maybe a season of Peter won't be so bad after all IMO. cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Let's not tempt fate. :gotcha:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

I am totally envisioning the insurance box from the commercials. Go look up the insurance box bachelor commercials it will crack you up.

He has given me the Brooks/Des vibe all season. The you are cute, but not enough for me to make an effort vibe. And it has nothing to do with her being a WOC, more that he just isn't all that into her.

Personally, I am not all that into him. There is nothing behind the pretty to make him have grown more attractive to me, so the more I see the less attractive he gets to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:13 pm

If Peter went on to this season with wanting to become the next Bachelor, he surely wouldn't be the first nor the last to do so. giggling
Emily Maynard is a huge one that comes to mind in doing Brad's season :yes: and did her own season to make her now hubby jealous. Guess she got what she wanted out of it. IMO of course. Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 29 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo