SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Peter is so likable it will be very hard for him not to be the bachelor. SM loves him. At this moment, the gig is his to lose. imo

Even Julia, Mills podcast partner is pushing plus she dislikes Bryan.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:41 pm

I think Dean will give Peter a run for his money in procuring to Bachelor gig. Dean has the most followers out of any of Rachel's guys. He is going to be on BIP and leave without being in a relationship and he also skews toward the coveted younger viewing audience that translates into high ratings. The two gossip buddies duking it out for the Bachelor role may make for an interesting summer sideshow IMO. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:43 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter is so likable it will be very hard for him not to be the bachelor. SM loves him. At this moment, the gig is his to lose. imo

I agree. I think most people are buying into the therapy story and whatever else he's saying and will root hard for him to be the lead, especially because I think this is leading for him to finally "open up" via the show perspective and then get his heart stomped all over as the Lothario walks away with the girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 pm

I'm good with Peter buddy getting the Bachelor gig. laugh out loud More bromance for me.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm

I think Peter having doubts about whether he's in love with Rachel is a great setup for the next Bachelor, especially if he does realize he is in love in time to be heartbroken. I do think them showing his doubts fits the edit of him being f2. Just the tweets and comments about Peter that I've seen from various women, including many in Bach nation, tells me that there would likely be a lot of support for him as TB. I don't know if his business will stand in his way but it doesn't have to imo. I guess we'll see what happens but I'm hopeful.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 26 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

hooked4 wrote:Can someone please help me understand why Peter is working tirelessly to open a new business in Madison when he supposedly just wants to be the new Bach and be gone the next several months of his life, especially unaware of what his situation would be post-show??
So that he can show it off in his bachelor package and during potential Wisconsin dates? I mean they have been promoting him as a business owner. Imo, I don't consider someone that has classes and trains at various gyms to be an actual business owner, but rather just a fancy way of saying he's a fitness trainer. Where is his physical property? Now, he at least has that and it makes his job not seem like such a typical bachelor contestant job imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:50 pm

@hae1001 I'm sorry, but I disagree. There are plenty of people, myself included that are business owners without having a brick and mortar location. Jmo

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 pm

I don't think Peter working hard to establish his business is to show it off for his bachelor package. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm

ElonM wrote:Peter is so likable it will be very hard for him not to be the bachelor. SM loves him. At this moment, the gig is his to lose. imo

Kinda like Luke last season? laugh out loud laugh out loud I remember SM turning on Jojo when she eliminated him. It was almost like she killed someone. laugh out loud

I haven't been following the podcasts but didn't Julia call Peter boring in the earlier podcasts? I could be wrong but I had the impression that she isn't fond of any of Rachel's F4.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Except, Peter is not Luke. Hugesmile  Imo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:02 pm

We have seen pretty much every season, SM will turn on any lead regardless of how fond they are of them, as soon as they chose the so called 'wrong' one. Even during Ali's season who I think had two great guys, what a mess that was. Throw in f3 Reid you would think it was the end of the world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:21 pm

ElonM wrote:Except, Peter is not Luke. Hugesmile   Imo.

Yeah. I think he is about tied. IMO. Both make me gag. Equally. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 26 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo