SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sdmom don't do this to me, I've just accepted the outcome! laugh out loud
Hilarious. I think you're safe in accepting the outcome. Rachel would be cray AF imo to talk about Bryan like she does in her blog if Pete was f1. That or hankering for a really dramatic fight with her man I guess laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Diana Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Yikes if she actually leaves Dallas sorry if he's F1, I am seeing these two dead at arrival. Not ONE SHV in LA, she is clearly more into him, he's scared of commitment and now she's supposedly moving? yikes

No way he's F1 though IMO laugh out loud

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Keepit100 wrote:I know it is only some people's opinion that he is not in to her, but I don't see it. I think he clearly stated (bluntly) what was on his mind, what he was struggling with, and the fact that he was jealous of the other guys dating her.  He wouldn't care so much and over-analyze if he wasn't. He's gotten in his own head  and struggling with the process which is making him guarded.  I take every word he said as the truth of what he is feeling at that moment and not an act at all.  Also, the edit of whether or not Peter is ready for marriage that they have introduced doesn't do him any favors to become the next bachelor, IMO.  If he's not ready now,  will that change dramically to make him the next lead in a few months?  If he is just putting on an act this whole time  to get to be next lead, then he should go in to acting as a career choice. JMHO.

He's into her but he's afraid of letting his walls down to take the risk and get heart broken. It goes back to him being in therapy for his last relationship. I'm watching to see how this will play out.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Hey hey hey, I just want to be objective and cover all grounds, like a sleuther will do! Hugesmile

But honestly, if Peter is f1 and Rachel would go to him EVERYTIME for SHV, I definitely would side eye the big time! Why does she have to make all the moves and he nothing?

I don't think Peter is f1 though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:30 pm

I'm wondering if Peter breaks through his obstacle but a little too late and she chooses TOG, thus setting up Peter for next Bachelor.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Oh geez, I hope he's not the next bachelor.  There is no way (imo) he came on this show to find love.  Fame, yes...
a wife, no. hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Not to worry, I don't think Peter is going to be the bachelor. He's too busy with his business.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Can someone please help me understand why Peter is working tirelessly to open a new business in Madison when he supposedly just wants to be the new Bach and be gone the next several months of his life, especially unaware of what his situation would be post-show??
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 pm

I personally don't think he will be TB. You never know, he can leave mid Sept come back mid Nov after filming, but I've started to doubt they would cast someone who might let his F2 know he's not feeling it or someone who can't fake that he's really into someone. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Well, Rachel did say she wants that family ASAP. He has to put things in place. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 pm

If people really don't want Peter as the next TB, I hope those people flood social media actively with those suggestions before it's too late. Production may listen. Maybe. Maybe not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:26 pm

I think Peter definitely wants to be the Bachelor so that he can use being the lead to gain even more exposure for his brand/business. IMO Peter's like Luke Pell who only wanted to get fame and build his brand but instead of music, Peter is all about fitness and his intentions have always been to get fame and build his brand with that.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo