SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Diana Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:30 am

Enjoying himself a lot I would say laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:36 am

Another fan photo of Peter tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVSEfHDqFX/?tagged=thebachelorette

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 am

lleyki wrote:There is a picture of Peter with two female fans from tonight, on Instagram. Sorry, on my laptop so can't bring it over. The user is liliejtyler and looks like they ran into him at a restaurant. It's a cute picture and figured some would be interested for sleuthing purposes.

Here are the posts he was tagged in

1day agolatergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 Img_2011
Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUIaX7lfNQ/

23 hours ago
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 Img_2012
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUW_JYBJ_H/

14 hours ago
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 Img_2013

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVSEfHDqFX/

Source: my screenshots

Seems like he was at AC hotel madison downtown per one of the posts tag.
Don't know if it actually adds anything to the sleuthing but there you go.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:42 am

Smiley Enjoy your time here @Keepit100. Welcome1

Rachel is a beautiful smart woman and she will make the best choice for herself. She certainly looks happy so it appears all is good for her and her F1. Smiley Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Can someone explain monkey jump to me and/or post a clip/gif?? I've been watching since Sean's season but was never on boards so I've never heard of this.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:19 pm

kerriway wrote:Can someone explain monkey jump to me and/or post a clip/gif?? I've been watching since Sean's season but was never on boards so I've never heard of this.
Jillian was a pro at this. Melissa did it also iirc. This was something we saw regularly in seasons of old. Jojo did it on Bens. Ashley H did it.
Sorry I don't have clips or gifs to show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
kerriway wrote:Can someone explain monkey jump to me and/or post a clip/gif?? I've been watching since Sean's season but was never on boards so I've never heard of this.
Jillian was a pro at this. Melissa did it also iirc. This was something we saw regularly in seasons of old. Jojo did it on Bens. Ashley H did it.

Thanks for the Jojo reference, you're a peach.

I'm assuming this is what monkey jump means??

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 D9d2d8c0-c200-0133-775f-0e7c926a42af

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:19 pm

kerriway wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Thanks for the Jojo reference, you're a peach.

I'm assuming this is what monkey jump means??

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 16 D9d2d8c0-c200-0133-775f-0e7c926a42af

Yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:22 pm

Bringing this over per request for discussion.

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-peters-honesty-scares-rachel-48510265

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Well that clip sucks! It's good that he is being honest with her. But she's not exactly broken up about it. I think her feelings for Bryan probably surpassed her feelings for him by that time.

I'm going to bet that Rachel and Peter decide mutually that he should go home before the FRC.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Bringing this over from the SM discussion thread...

Carine wrote:I would say someone like Bentley was villainous not Peter if anything it feels more like Courtney/Brooks. JMO.
I think Courtney of Georgia and Brooks of Des were more sincere in their seasons and I never felt like they were angling to be the next lead like Peter was.

Peter is definitely NOT like Bentley IMO. He's not a villain by any means but just a dude who wants to be the next Bachelor. Like Ben Higgins was.

JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:33 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Peter leaves by the FRC, maybe even leaves on his own because it's the right/kind thing to do and it sends Rachel into a tailspin that maybe her f1 will blindside her too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo