SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:06 pm

ITA @bleuberry I'd also add in Dean.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by MiracleSeason Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:06 am

lleyki wrote:

The thing is though that not everyone who thinks Peter doesn't seem into Rachel is basing that on the bolded agenda. Ignorant people with ignorant viewpoints will always exist. That is the sad reality of the world we live in. However, I believe for the most part that on this board, the people who don't think Peter seems as into Rachel, that opinion has nothing to do with thinking someone as good looking as him could never be into her. And in fact, many who don't think he's into her don't seem as impressed with him as others. I am of course including myself in that.

I understand the point you are making but as a black woman it frustrates me and I apologize in advance for this maybe being off topic because there are so many deeper issues at play here. But let me just say this. I am a person who has and still believes that Peter has never seemed as into Rachel as she is into him. It's just how I see things from what the editing has shown. And I stress about the editing because I'm well aware of how manipulated this show can be but it's all I have to go on. And from what I've seen I just don't feel like he seems that into her and I hate that from the moment that was expressed by myself and others, it gets twisted into a racial thing, in thinking that a white guy as hot as Peter can't be into black Rachel.

And that is so far from the reality for me and I suspect for many others. Because the fact is many people have thought contestants weren't into the lead for many seasons but obviously with the different element of this season, suddenly it's like there's a hesitation to say that. And that's not fair. Also, I am uncomfortable with the projection of Peter wanting Rachel by some. I get visibility and seeing something on screen that resonates but I am uncomfortable with what I feel like is seeking some sort of validation in Peter wanting Rachel by some. Like somehow it makes one as a black woman feel worthy and I call b.s. on that because I'm sorry but nice as Peter seems, he's just some decently looking guy who is a personal trainer. No, that's not me dismissing his career or talent but the fact is he's certainly no hero or superstar or some great amazing human changing the world. He's just some average guy. So I just don't see why his wanting or not wanting Rachel should speak to anything deeper than that.

And finally, let me just say that we have seen Rachel be seen as desirable and worthy of pursuit. We've seen it from the first episode. You know from the guy who basically has gone after her with full focus from the first episode. And he's been accused of being smarmy, slimy, a player, etc. So some feeling like Peter doesn't seem as into Rachel isn't in my opinion about the disappointment of not seeing an African American woman be desired and chased on a major network show but that it's disappointing because it's not being done by the guy that most people favored even before the season started and projected their feelings and fantasy onto.

This is of course all my opinion and I understand like I said above if some of this is off topic.
ICAM! clapping! thumbsup
As a black woman as well, it angers me to see so many people on other forums and social media berate Rachel just because she may have chosen someone else than Peter. Rachel is the lead, not Peter. What is most important is HER happiness. I'm sorry but the deification of Peter by some is downright scary. Whoever ends up with Rachel is the lucky one. IMHO, she's above all these men beauty, education and career-wise. They should be pursuing her and she definitely shouldn't have to ask them to kiss her or romance her. JMHO

Last edited by MiracleSeason on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
MiracleSeason
MiracleSeason

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

@MiracleSeason which people are berating Rachel?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:12 am

MiracleSeason wrote:
lleyki wrote:

The thing is though that not everyone who thinks Peter doesn't seem into Rachel is basing that on the bolded agenda. Ignorant people with ignorant viewpoints will always exist. That is the sad reality of the world we live in. However, I believe for the most part that on this board, the people who don't think Peter seems as into Rachel, that opinion has nothing to do with thinking someone as good looking as him could never be into her. And in fact, many who don't think he's into her don't seem as impressed with him as others. I am of course including myself in that.

I understand the point you are making but as a black woman it frustrates me and I apologize in advance for this maybe being off topic because there are so many deeper issues at play here. But let me just say this. I am a person who has and still believes that Peter has never seemed as into Rachel as she is into him. It's just how I see things from what the editing has shown. And I stress about the editing because I'm well aware of how manipulated this show can be but it's all I have to go on. And from what I've seen I just don't feel like he seems that into her and I hate that from the moment that was expressed by myself and others, it gets twisted into a racial thing, in thinking that a white guy as hot as Peter can't be into black Rachel.

And that is so far from the reality for me and I suspect for many others. Because the fact is many people have thought contestants weren't into the lead for many seasons but obviously with the different element of this season, suddenly it's like there's a hesitation to say that. And that's not fair. Also, I am uncomfortable with the projection of Peter wanting Rachel by some. I get visibility and seeing something on screen that resonates but I am uncomfortable with what I feel like is seeking some sort of validation in Peter wanting Rachel by some. Like somehow it makes one as a black woman feel worthy and I call b.s. on that because I'm sorry but nice as Peter seems, he's just some decently looking guy who is a personal trainer. No, that's not me dismissing his career or talent but the fact is he's certainly no hero or superstar or some great amazing human changing the world. He's just some average guy. So I just don't see why his wanting or not wanting Rachel should speak to anything deeper than that.

And finally, let me just say that we have seen Rachel be seen as desirable and worthy of pursuit. We've seen it from the first episode. You know from the guy who basically has gone after her with full focus from the first episode. And he's been accused of being smarmy, slimy, a player, etc. So some feeling like Peter doesn't seem as into Rachel isn't in my opinion about the disappointment of not seeing an African American woman be desired and chased on a major network show but that it's disappointing because it's not being done by the guy that most people favored even before the season started and projected their feelings and fantasy onto.

This is of course all my opinion and I understand like I said above if some of this is off topic.
ICAM! clapping! thumbsup
As a black woman as well, it angers me to see so many people berate Rachel just because she may have chosen someone else than Peter. Rachel is the lead, not Peter. What is most important is HER happiness. I'm sorry but the deification of Peter by some is downright scary. Whoever ends up with Rachel is the lucky one. IMHO, she's above all these men beauty, education and career-wise. They should be pursuing her and she definitely shouldn't have to ask them to kiss her or romance her. JMHO

Thank you. ITA.
She is the lead. Let her choose who she wants to be with. It's her life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiracleSeason Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@MiracleSeason which people are berating Rachel?
I'm sorry, I'll edit my post. I wasn't talking about this forum.
MiracleSeason
MiracleSeason

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:17 am

@MiracleSeason I didn't think you were but I was curious. I didn't hear anything negative about Rachel. I think she's a great bachelorette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:34 am

I like Rachel no matter who she chooses. I also like Peter but certainly don't think he's perfect. Nobody is. Everyone is going to be fine post-show no matter where they end up imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:25 am

Diana wrote:Oh I'm definitely team Rachel no matter who she picks laugh out loud I'm not looking forward to how the twitter crazies are going to react when she doesn't pick "perfect" Peter imo Rolling Eyes

But, that's just it. It wouldn't matter who the F2 is...Dean, Eric, Bryan or Peter...the twitter crazies would still be reacting. It doesn't matter! Every single season, we have the same thing. Every single season! Some like F1. Some like F2. Some will be happy. Some won't. Some will be saying what a great choice the lead made and some will bitch because the lead made the wrong choice. It's like clock work. deadhorse

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:36 am

Hello everyone! New poster here! I've been reading for a long time but for the first time felt compelled to post. So here it goes...
I am a Rachel fan and a Peter fan. I think they make a beautiful couple and think they would be bachelor royalty if they were to end up together. Early on, I saw their connection and couldn't help but see the beautiful gap toothed children in their future:)
Regardless of how incredible I think they would be together, I don't believe they end up together. Based off the edit Peter is getting and all of your wonderful sleuthing , I believe she chose TOG. Let's face it, this show is in its many seasons is pretty consistent and predictable with it storylines and editing. Since this is supposed to be " the season of firsts" , I was hoping for once that they'd give us the true love story with a favorable edit of the F1, which I thought was Peter with the early spoiler and I bought in to based on their connection. But the only thing different this season is the lead. Everything else is status quo.
That being said, IMO, Peter is very much in to Rachel. He reminds me so much of my husband In the way he acts. My husband is not an overly affectionate guy, never has been. When we met, there was a physical attraction for sure. But he was slow to act and we were co-workers. We became friends first and there was always bantering and some flirtation, but he didn't make a move.
But then one night at an event, it changed quite a bit. We began talking and it was flowing so naturally that we both began opening up. We got to know each other on a deeper level and connected in a way that I can't even explain. I felt I could tell him anything and began talking about things with him that even my own family didn't know about me. I know he felt it too, I could feel it in that moment. Neither one of us wanted the evening or conversation to end and we talked until the the sun was coming up ( and we both had to be at work in a few hours)! I went home and told my roommate that I thought I would marry this guy some day and that he was "the one".
As we began dating it got serious quickly. But, he was never an overly affectionate guy and this was challenging for me. For example, It bugged me that he wouldn't think to hold my hand if we were walking side by side. It would make me doubt if he was attracted to me and I'd get self conscious about our relationship. One day, I told him how it made me feel and why it was important to me and that it bugged me that I even had to explain it. After all, we want them to want to do something not force it on them. He told me it just wasn't something he thought of in the moment, but assured me that he was very much attracted and in love with me. He also listened and started making an effort for me. It's funny that to this day, when he grabs my hand now, I know he is trying to please me and it makes me smile.
That was his only flaw in my eyes, not showing outward affection which was a bit foreign to him. In every other way, he's been an incredible husband and father and I see how he shows affection in so many ways. I'm incredibly lucky. We've been married now for 14 years. I know he would do anything for me. When we got engaged, he told me he never thought he was good enough for me which I believe was why he was slow to make a move in the beginning.
Sorry for the diatribe, but my point is, some people show love in different ways, but doesn't mean it's not there or that he isn't falling for her. I don't think for one second that he is disinterested in her. Based on his own words in the ITMS and deleted scenes, I think he cares deeply for Rachel, wants what's best for her, and hopes to be her choice. But I'm sure he is worried and therefore a bit guarded because he knows she has strong feelings for TOG. He's extremely perceptive, even Rachel said so. I don't think being the next Bachelor is even in his mind at this stage as he doesn't appear to be a calculated person. He seems authentic and sincere to me. IMO, I don't think he would say or do things just to make it to the end if it's not real. He feels a deeper connection and has said so on many occasions.
The only way I see Peter leaving on his own is if he sees that she is falling for TOG and drifting away from him. The sad thing to me is that had he given Rachel more of what she needed up front (outward affection) , I think the show would've been over early because he checks all the other other boxes... physical attraction, great listener, self aware, stand up guy, honest, respectful, perceptive, can be playful/goofy, and yes, passion that hasn't been fully tapped yet. Certainly not perfect, but pretty close in my book. I guess time will tell what transpires.
Also, I am so impressed by Rachel. She's such a catch and all the guys know it. She sees through the BS and has called many of the guys out and sent them home when they weren't "keeping it 100" or she didn't see any connection. I hope it works out for her and she found her forever love, even if I'm cryin' to myself that it isn't Peter.
All JMHO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 am

There is a picture of Peter with two female fans from tonight, on Instagram. Sorry, on my laptop so can't bring it over. The user is liliejtyler and looks like they ran into him at a restaurant. It's a cute picture and figured some would be interested for sleuthing purposes.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:51 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:27 am

lleyki wrote:There is a picture of Peter with two female fans from tonight, on Instagram. Sorry, on my laptop so can't bring it over. The user is liliejtyler and looks like they ran into him at a restaurant. It's a cute picture and figured some would be interested for sleuthing purposes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWWHgKhgdNa/?tagged=thebachelorette

Looks like Petey is enjoying the attention!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo