SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Wow baddy is such a hard worker!! I know how lonely and depressing a cube farm can be when everyone's gone home for the night and you're still there, especially because he doesn't even have a home there and it's the weekend!! Mad props to him.

And I forgot about the hurricane questions to Jo. I think I understand the intent (setting stage for listeners) but I laughed at the casualness almost as if he doesn't know if there is really some danger and is just wondering. Like he really thinks that Jo, their pup, her whole family, their home, all their belongings, cars, etc are in true danger and is like, "Well, keep me posted, Bubba! Good luck!!" laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:19 pm

I was also worried but I saw on twitter that the Dallas area isn't really in danger, just the texas coast? I have no clue if that's correct but it'd explain why he's so casual about it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Dallas is inland and not on the coast. However Houston is in the danger zone accdg to Kathy. Found out that Luke's roommate, Jared Morse has the bad habit of making noise when eating cereal but Luke agreed Jordan is not as bad as Jared. He said he drives him up the wall. Again no mention of Luke's lady friend I wonder why?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:34 pm

Yes @ReneeM and looks like people are actually evacuating to Dallas/Fort Worth so they'll be fine Smiley I think they're just supposed to get rain.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:18 am

Saw that the effect of this hurricane would stay until middle of next week, which is Jordan's 29th birthday. The timing sucks for him because he has to be in Little Rock, Arkansas for a game on Thursday Aug 31st at 8:00 pm ET. Then he has to be in Auburn by Friday Sept 1 for the Saturday game. It would not surprise me if he and JoJo decide that he stay away from Dallas until after the Sept 2nd game. JoJo could travel to Arkansas so she can celebrate his birthday with him and travel with him to Alabama after. He may be able to get home to Dallas tomorrow but may have problem traveling out to Arkansas. What a bummer!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:57 am

Is there a link for today's podcast? Would like to listen. Thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 1f49c

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 8367-910 ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 I_got_13 ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:18 am

Linds911 wrote:Is there a link for today's podcast? Would like to listen. Thanks.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/sports-related-with-jordan-and-luke-rodgers/id1254487263?mt=2&i=1000391468671

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:14 pm

AWWW! JoJo is the best! She just picked Baddy up at the airport, brought him home, and Luke, Todd and Brandon surprised Jordan at their house!!

They're celebrating his birthday this weekend. These two are the best! And of course as soon as Jackson saw Jordan he ran over to him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:AWWW! JoJo is the best! She just picked Baddy up at the airport, brought him home, and Luke, Todd and Brandon surprised Jordan at their house!!

They're celebrating his birthday this weekend. These two are the best! And of course as soon as Jackson saw Jordan he ran over to him laugh out loud

That was so cute!! And such a great surprise. Aww I love them!! :thismuch:
Bday weekend whoooop! I wonder if Airelle came along too?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:22 pm

That was so cute!! Jo laughing in the background was seriously adorable. They're so loving and kind with each other heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Alanna wrote:That was so cute!! Jo laughing in the background was seriously adorable. They're so loving and kind with each other heartbeat
That word is so perfect for them. It's crazy how considerate they are of each other and how they always take the time to do special things for each other.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 pm

It's so funny that JoJo is laughing and screaming like the surprise is for her laugh out loud and Baddy is just confused and very calm laugh out loud.
I really love lil Jo because she is always more happy and excited for other people their happiness. yes

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel