SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by aviej Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Hey, he didn't make the SEC honor roll three times for nothing Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Jordan's got great talent and knowledge   You can't really teach this stuff.  I predict big things for his career.  Total natural.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:10 pm

@alwaystulips I think that's what I meant by he knows his stuff. That type of career means a lot of reading, a lot of analyzing, years of experience. He is very cool calm collective and can talk about anyone at the drop of a dime.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 pm

It's crazy to think he got promoted after just one year and got arguably the most coveted job with the network - being in the booth and calling all of the Saturday night games.

And to think think they've been having him in studio too leading up to the season to preview the teams. Good for him!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:16 pm

No wonder Jordan looks tired and haggard and complains of lack of sleep. He has been extensively used by ESPN/SEC in their promos for the 2017 College Football Season to attract the female college age demographics to increase viewership. The above clips prove that and just today, I heard him on 3 podcasts and 2 ESPN radio shows talking about the 2017 CFB season (altho of course the podcasts/radio shows do not require travel from home hopefully). He has been in demand to say the least. I guess SEC is building him up as the face of the SEC Saturday Prime Time Show. I heard Cole was asked what his first assignment and he says it has not yet been assigned. I am sure the broadcast team knows what game is featured on the first Saturday Prime Time but is not being publicly announced yet. I am sure flights and hotels have been booked by the broadcast team.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm

I am sure JoJo's parents, from their first initial interaction with him on the show, to now, are pleasantly surprised with Jordan. That he isn't a bum like most of the cast on JoJo's season. Jordan is just savage when it comes to his work, and there is no stopping him now!

On another note, Jordan's birthday is less than two weeks away. I wonder what JoJo has planned for him?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 pm

I don't know whether anyone noticed that whenever Jordan is on screen, they put his accomplishments below his name like:
Vanderbilt Quarterback 2010-2012
Offensive Co-Captain in 2012
3-time SEC Academic Honor Roll 2010, 2011, 2012

He's gifted and knowledgeable. He's also inspired and supported by his beautiful fiancée. He's got it all.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:30 pm

I think Jojo's parents know Jordan is not a slouch. Soraya even said that whenever the family plays Trivial Pursuit, the Jojo and Jordan team almost always win.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 pm

I can see Jordan moving on to ESPN in the future where he would be calling games from all conferences, not just the SEC. He reminds me of Kirk Herbstreit who is the #1 analyst on ESPN and an anchor on the weekly "College GameDay" on ESPN each week during the season. Kirk works hard during the season... calling all the big games every week and at the end of the season, gets the playoff games and the national championship game. And, once football season is over... Kirk is still busy with a weekly radio show in the Columbus Ohio market (Kirk was a QB for Ohio State back in the 90's).

I can see Jordan becoming the heir apparent to Kirk's position down the road if he keeps up the good work. It wouldn't be a bad gig to have at all! Next time Jordan is in Nashville during the off season, he needs to get together with Kirk since that is where he lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 pm

For those with more knowledge of college football, when are the first games of the season? September 2nd?

If that's the date of the first game that he's calling and if they don't have him doing the preview in studio, I can picture them heading to Chico that week for his birthday to be with his family like they did last year and then he'll just head straight to the location of the game. I would imagine he'll want to get one last Chico trip in because I'm not so sure there will be trips out there September through November with the season in full swing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Nope, games start before that. I believe the first game of the season (for all leagues not just SEC), is next weekend. My favorite team (Ohio State) has their first game on 8/31. The first game for the SEC is also on 8/31.

He could possible still make trips to Chico during September-November but they would probably be 2-3 days at the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 pm

Official SEC prime time season opening for 2017 is September 2; however there are games Thursday, Friday but not prime time or Saturday games at 12 noon or 4 pm starts. Because this is the season opening, the broadcast crew is usually there all day Friday Sept 1. I think he will have time to celebrate his birthday in Chico with his family or with Jojo's family too as a combined celebration of his promotion and birthday. What a year he and Jojo are having! I am guessing he is calling the Southern Georgia vs Auburn game from Auburn AL.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel