SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I could see them moving to Nashville at some point. It's only a hour flight from Dallas, so she would still be relatively close to her family and Dallas friends. I personally think now that she and Jordan are more settled together, stronger, and could be potentially married within the next year or two, I think she's more okay with not staying in Dallas because Jordan is her family now too. Plus, Nashville has Jordan's brother and a few of his close friends that she has become friends with too. It's just nice to hear them continuously say they don't want the spotlight or LA. How refreshing. I think it will be a while before they ever leave dallas (if they even do).

It's cute that she's going to go with him to his high school reunion! And they have that trip in September to Colorado.

I think she was just talking to talk during that interview, why move to Nashville when baddys job isn't there and her family is in a Dallas? I agree at this point she'd move if there was a point to it, but not just randomly to Nashville.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Jojo and Jordan are so simpatico, they really provide a wonderful balance to each other and are an ideal match. I love the family unit they have with Jackson. He is more child than dog. JoJo and Jordan have blended together in the best way. So delightful!! ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 1f49e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:11 pm

@Alanna yes. I think the interviewer probably asked if their plan was to stay in Dallas forever or if they have plans of moving at some point. I think she was saying if we're up for moving somewhere, it would be Nashville, not necessarily that they are going to do it. I liked that her answer was Nashville because that's the only place that would make sense unless they have to move somewhere specifically because of Jordan's job.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Seabear wrote:Jojo and Jordan are so simpatico, they really provide a wonderful balance to each other and are an ideal match. I love the family unit they have with Jackson. He is more child than dog. JoJo and Jordan have blended together in the best way. So delightful!! ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 1f49e
JMO
They really are. IMO they're the perfect, classic versions of male and female halves of each other. I am sure Baddy is super shocked how this all worked out for him considering what was going on in his life before this show laugh out loud Surprise!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:17 pm

JoJo and Jordan embody a life truth. Happiness manifests in happiness in all area's of life. The two of them have a comfortable acceptance of themselves and each other that shines bright. It is lovely to see that sort of happiness. ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 1f49e  ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 1f31f  ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 18 1f31e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Do I think Jordan enjoyed the single life and having casual relationships? Yes, a lot of men in their mid twenties do (and I never thought he was as bad as RS made him out to be), but I always believed him when he would state on the show to JoJo that the last few years of his life he was a little lost, floundering, and wanted something more in his life. You're able to grow and change as a person when you find a reason to.

Looks like he got it and it's nice seeing how happy the two of them are.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Sorry for the double post, but Todd posted this to twitter:
https://twitter.com/ttimmons09/status/888079572092166144

They went to high school together, so I wonder if the reunion is happening this weekend or if Todd is visiting them in Dallas or if Jordan is going to visit Todd.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Do I think Jordan enjoyed the single life and having casual relationships? Yes, a lot of men in their mid twenties do (and I never thought he was as bad as RS made him out to be), but I always believed him when he would state on the show to JoJo that the last few years of his life he was a little lost, floundering, and wanted something more in his life. You're able to grow and change as a person when you find a reason to.

Looks like he got it and it's nice seeing how happy the two of them are.
Yeah I don't think anywhere in Baddy's heart or mind, did he plan on being a 40 yo old trolling raya endlessly for hot 22 yo old models. It just doesn't strike me as who he is and who he wants to be- solid, mature, with a great job in a sport that's heavily focused on family values, whether or not they live up to it or not. However, I also highly doubt that he thought the single life party would end with the show, rather the show and Jo were just a continuation of that life until he met the girl imo. Then once he did, he was smart enough to recognize the most adorable blessing ever imo and scooped her right up.

Knowing how much he isn't into the show shenanigans and BS, it's a miracle he stuck around even I think. I wouldn't be surprised if half the crying and angst she did was because she sensed how ridiculous this all was for him and was afraid he'd bolt, not even giving their relationship a real shot because of the show setting. Luckily, he was never going to leave her though heartbeat

And I'm surprised if their reunion is this week. I'm used to it being over thanksgiving when more people are in their hometowns visiting families. Is Todd the hilarious one who told Steve he's "just an idiot" and all he got right all season was that baddy was f1? laugh out loud I love their friends and families and social circles. So much fun and personality.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 am

Jackson playing with a bright red ball in the backyard of Jojo and Jordan's house.
https://instagram.com/p/BWytGlfAHnH/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:00 am

Looks like Jordan and Peter are in Green Bay for a work assignment or didn't they have a charity golf game they were doing together at some point in July? The snap Jordan sent out and the IG story from Peter showed that they were across from Lambeau field.

Not sure where Todd comes into play since he's apparently seeing Jordan this weekend. Jordan was at home on Wednesday so maybe he'll just be in Green Bay yesterday and today? Who the heck knows laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 am

Is something going on in Green Bay that Todd would want to go for? Otherwise maybe they're going to meet up in Dallas? But I did have a feeling that baddy was back to work/traveling when Jo replied on twitter that the pic of them all in bed was from early in the morning and it would be a "dream" if that was during the day.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 am

Jordan recorded his podcast Wednesday evening at home, so he either left Wednesday night since we know he was home in the afternoon/evening or he left for Green Bay yesterday.

If Todd is joining him in Green Bay, whatever Jordan is doing there with Peter must not be too structured.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel