SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:28 pm

@Alanna did your see that Darious' girlfriend Brittany shared an IG story and JoJo has a glass of wine in one hand and a glass of water in the other? I literally think she was switching between the two and chasing her wine down with water laugh out loud

She kills me and Jordan's little "there's my dancing queen" was adorable laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 16 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna did your see that Darious' girlfriend Brittany shared an IG story and JoJo has a glass of wine in one hand and a glass of water in the other? I literally think she was switching between the two and chasing her wine down with water laugh out loud

She kills me and Jordan's little "there's my dancing queen" was adorable laugh out loud
laugh out loud I just saw it!! Adorable. I wonder if Matt handed the water to her just in case and Jo was all, "okay!!" in her sweet little way and just started drinking it too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:45 pm

There were so many fan sightings during the day and at the bar they were out and literally every single one mentioned how sweet and kind they were. This one mentions that they were looking cute together:

https://twitter.com/sororitysouth/status/886618966302617601

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 pm

They played golf today, then had a pic with a fan at lunchtime then went grocery shopping afterwards.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=joelle%20fletcher&src=tyah
ENGAGED - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 16 DE4ShPkVwAA3OHm

Credit: @Joelle and Jordan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWn-cdcAAwZ/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWn-u5KgsPu/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Credit: @
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnO_ugBnFk/?taken-by=jorjolove

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoBUbOgM-K/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 pm

This is so freaking hilarious laugh out loud I cannot believe that the other side of this guy is the same one who is with a bleeding heart like Jo.

@Jrodgers11
We would love to have a @peta rep on our Podcast & discuss animal-selfie rights, does it encompasses all mammals or just Primates? And BLT's

Based on this exchange: https://twitter.com/jrodgers11/status/886993375441940480

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:17 pm

There were several articles on the internet that carried the news about the new broadcasting team for SEC's Saturday Night game but for me, the best and most accurate description of Jordan's new assignment was in the Awful Announcing article and I quote:
"The SEC Network’s marquee college football game each Saturday night, will feature a new broadcasting team this season. According to an ESPN press release, former SEC starting quarterback Jordan Rodgers and offensive lineman Cole Cubelic, both who were team captains, will be the analysts, with Rodgers in the booth and Cubelic at field level. Familiar SEC voice Tom Hart will call the play-by-play each week. The trio takes over for Brent Musburger, Jesse Palmer, and Kaylee Hartung who called games for the franchise last season.
Rodgers is the biggest name of the three. The former Vanderbilt quarterback, and brother of Green Bay Packers superstar Aaron Rodgers, recently won The Bachelor, and joined the SEC Network as a studio analyst on 2016. [b]This promotion is a pretty big leap forward for him after just a year on television.
Cubelic, a former Auburn offensive linemen, has worked for ESPN since 2011, and will serve as the crew’s field analyst. He also writes at AL.com, and hosts a weekday morning sports radio show.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:50 am

A snap from Baddy just came through, he and another guy are accompanying Jo to Home Depot. I think the other guy might be their friend that's helping with the flip. Jo is climbing on a ladder and the boys are heckling her that she needs an orange apron because she's basically an employee, then their friend and Baddy both are reaching to help her with her stuff and she tells them, "I'm a pro!!" And climbs down by herself laugh out loud No wonder jordan is so adoring of her, she's just that adorable Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Beautiful picture of Jojo and Jordan
https://instagram.com/p/BWshR9aH-kC/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:31 am

Judging by IG it looks like it was Hannah's birthday yesterday and JoJo and Jordan went out to celebrate with Hannah and her husband and then Kathryn and her husband.

When JoJo posted the picture with Kathryn I figured they all went out since I could see a man's hand behind JoJo's head laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 am

Kathryn is such a pretty girl and I love how on the ball she was last season, saying all the things Jo couldn't while the show was airing. And that it took her all of .1 second to tweet Steve that he's so, so wrong while the FRC was airing laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Jo favd this. Best htd ever and my favorite part is Joe just standing there laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/rebekahlpepper/status/887110935109828610

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel