SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 pm

SFoster wrote:I'm thinking this about Peter. He told her he would let her know if he had reservations before they get to the end. But I believe he may have told her when there were 2 left. Not nice at all. That is not in plenty of time, or "closer to the end".  That is the end. And she may be unhappy about it. JMO

Would seem quite unfair to Eric if he is F3? It is hard for me to say. If she knew she was picking Bryan she may have let Eric go at F3 to not lead him on more? I see genuine like and respect between Eric and Rachel. I think had Eric had more relationship experience he could have been her F1. I think she wants love and marriage faster and Eric's inexperience is scary with that.

I honestly began to see Rachel pulling away from Peter on the evening portion of their last date. I know that ridiculous story made me want to laugh. Perhaps Peter being F2 was more about not hurting Eric? I have no idea.

All speculation and opinion on my part.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:25 pm

If there was proof that there were SHV's with Peter and other clues like Peter not caring what negative SM posts are on his IG which he deleted, or liking negative comments about Bryan,  then maybe I could go with the thought process that Rachel is trying to cover up who the F1 really is. OTOH, I could see any lead being slightly annoyed when a F2 likes negative posts about the F1 and likes a post about being a couple when they are not, nor did he ever intend to be a couple. JMHO.

Nick was very gracious with Rachel, posted pics of their dates and always had nice things to say about her. She also posted pics of her dates with Nick on her IG. I don't see Rachel doing the same IMHO for Peter when she deliberately likes a picture of her and Bryan shortly after Peter posted his couple pic. Rachel has not posted any pics of any dates, unlike other leads in the past. She posted one throwback of the spelling bee that Kenny and Eric so happen to be in but it was also to mention the top she was wearing. I find this odd and wonder why she has not promoted her season and her dates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 pm

I didn't meant that Rachel is annoyed with Peter because she wanted to choose him. It's just that he revealed his true character by keeping himself in it until the very end, even though he wasn't going to propose and he knew it earlier. That's all I meant.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:33 pm

SFoster wrote:I didn't meant that Rachel is upset with Peter because she wanted to choose him. It's just that he revealed his true character by keeping himself in it until the very end, even though he wasn't going to propose and he knew it earlier. That's all I meant.

Personally, I see a Peter acting in a calculated way to be the bachelor. I get a Ben F vibe from him. I didn't think Ben really fell for Ashley, I thought he was embarrassed he proposed and planting it up to be the lead instead of Ryan Sunshine. I think Peter staying longer and being the F2, helps push him for bachelor over Eric. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:34 pm

@GuardianAngel awhile back Rachel liked comment that said the reason she probably is not posting any pics of her dates is out of respect for her F1. I get it but its not like she necessarily had to post some over the top pics but I guess it was her decision and she is mainly posting bts pics.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 77 146567_3658-900x0
sourcerach

so peter is holding his hands between his legs, straight back to the sofa, not even a little turned toward rachel..... "do not touch me!!!!"

rachel would like to touch him, one shoulder is turned to him but because he does not touch her, she holds her hands together on top of her legs, ready to move IF he is ready

friend zone..... she is NOT my girlfriend.... that is the message i read when I see that..... and again and again, because no matter where they are, he behave like that.

certainly not screaming in love and happy and proud to present you my girlfriend and affectionate.... imo

This crisis when we see him crying, is IMO, because she pushed his buttons and he was still not at the same point to give her what she wanted.

yes, it is odd that she seems so devastated... but I have seen Desiree that way...... deanna...... ali..... ashley..... I do not think it is fake but I think they are at a corner where they truly believe they have few separates relationships. different, yet still emotional.....but once they are force to pick one, they always ask themselves the same question: which one they cannot live without....

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:38 pm

@Carine Thanks, I did not know that. If that was her decision I'm glad they agreed to let her refrain from posting pics of the others.

Personally I wouldn't care, but just from sleuthing so many past seasons, it has to be difficult for the F1 to see pics posted of other contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:38 pm

I think Rachel not posting pics with the guys is smart for her. Less chance of people getting mad or misinterpreting. That happens with her words enough. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Aria wrote:I don't really think she's pissed because of anything during the show. She seemed to speak about Peter in a pretty kind way in her early interviews and was very laudatory towards him in her second blog. I just think that seeing Peter constantly like Peter/Rachel comments and post intimate pictures of them, when she's engaged IMO to another man, and then seeing him bad-mouth her man on TV has made her see him very differently. Like she said, she's reassured every day she made the right decision. That is some shade, IMO.

ITA with your post. IMO Peter's post season SM antics have most likely annoyed Rachel. I am looking forward to seeing the vibe between them at the ATFR because IMO the forecast is chilly and I see a cold wind blowing Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 77 1f4a8  Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 77 2744  from Rachel to Peter. On the plus side Peters SM behavior just reinforces to Rachel her wise choice in choosing Bryan Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 77 1f48d  as F1....IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:39 pm

@HEA exactly

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Carine wrote:
makeover wrote:
Carine wrote:I don't know why it is a game because he posted a pic with Rachel all of the F4 have. Dean recently posted a really cute pic with Rachel and now Peter has...?
IMO it's not what the guys posted but what seems to be Rachel's response to it.

And Eric or Dean will usually post something sincere in the captions as opposed to Peter, who is playing coy. JMO. Smiley

Oh ok but saying that if he is F2 he has to slightly play coy. Jmo.

IMO at this point in the game, he is beating coy over the head with a mallet. Coy has fled the building screaming on fire. Mic drop knocking poor Coy unconscious. Unplugged and braindead Coy. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:43 pm

IMO, Peter is competing with Becca for most out there F2. He is enjoying this game just like Becca did. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips