SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:11 am

Carine wrote:What were the hashtags before?

no idea... when you move your mouse on top it says "modified"

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Where's Rachel?
I hope she posts something so we can :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 pm

I think Rachel is in SHV, just because Astrid, Kristina are in town (LA) and if she could, she would have hung out with them but she hasn't. They don't miss opportunities to see each other esp when they are in the same city.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Dessler wrote:I think Rachel is in SHV, just because Astrid, Kristina are in town (LA) and if she could, she would have hung out with them but she hasn't. They don't miss opportunities to see each other esp when they are in the same city.
Kristina was also with producer Natalie and Sarah H. for a charity event. I think if Rachel was still in LA and not in SHV, most likely she would join them.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Sorry for double post but I find it hilarious that Peter just posted a pic of him and Rachel together and Rachel just liked a pic of her and Bryan together. giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 pm

I think p wants to see how far he can go until Bryan is snarling backstage at atfr jonesing to rearrange his face for him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Eric posts this weekend are little question He was bald Friday night (he even said going into the weekend), but last night he miraculously had hair again. Plus the Be Raw lady's birthday was LAST weekend. okaaay. Plus no tags? idk

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Alanna wrote:I think p wants to see how far he can go until Bryan is snarling backstage at atfr jonesing to rearrange his face for him laugh out loud
laugh out loud at the drama of it all! But I sense Rachel is the more feisty one between her and Bryan... So it will be interesting to see what happens and what she might say. Because you know girl isn't afraid to speak her mind.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:21 pm

laugh out loud to be fair all of the F4 have posted pics with Rach seriously I think Dean posts a pic with Rachel every other day laugh out loud but is it normal for a lead to like pics of their F1 Rachel has liked quite a few pics with Bryan in them.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Carine wrote:laugh out loud to be fair all of the F4 have posted pics with Rach seriously I think Dean posts a pic with Rachel every other day laugh out loud but is it normal for a lead to like pics of their F1 Rachel has liked quite a few pics with Bryan in them.

Thanks for the info. Has Rachel liked any posts of Eric and Peter?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Peter posted a pic on his IG with Rach in it (her face barely shown)

And not too much later Rach likes a pic with her and Bryan in it.

Rach is NOT here for Peter's games IMO.

She's over it/him. JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Rachel has liked quite of few of Dean's posts. She has never liked something Bryan posted but a few of which he is in. And she has never liked anything Peter posted or is in. I guess it's all up to interpretation. For me, it's not about the posts she liked but the TIMING of it this time.

Eta: this is the post she liked: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWbd_lGDOZr/

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips