SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by mindless Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am

Hotmomma wrote:Well Rachel and her squad were acting the same way last year! jMO
I think they guys knew she was all in with Byran just like they knew Nick was all in with V!

I feel Peter is getting somewhat the same edit as Rachel got last year!  Rachel never told Nick she was IN love with him, until she was on the FD !
JMO

Correction: She never told Nick she was in love with him at all, just that she was falling in love, and even that after some serious teeth pulling by Nick. Perhaps that's why she doesn't seem terribly concerned by Peter's slower pace. I think she only got alarmed when she realised Peter might not propose. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 am

This clip is so telling. People are saying that Rachel is blinded by lust with Bryan on SM but this shows tha it is not the case. She perceived his work/charms as insincere at first just like the viewers are doing right now but the difference is she got to know him more to discover his sincerity, the viewers don't get the same opportunity.

Rachel remains one of the most perceptive bachelorettes in the history of this franchise IMO. Her ability to read people is next to none. She has done this several times this season with Kenny( knew he was sincere/honest), Will (he might not be into her), Lee/Iggy(Drama queens), Josiah(cocky and does not care to know more about her), Eric(lots of complains about him but she saw through that and got to know him as the happy, positive person that he is)

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 am

CHO wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well Rachel and her squad were acting the same way last year! jMO
I think they guys knew she was all in with Byran just like they knew Nick was all in with V!

I feel Peter is getting somewhat the same edit as Rachel got last year!  Rachel never told Nick she was IN love with him, until she was on the FD !
JMO

I agree - and I think Dean shows this too. On their last one on one - it looked like he was really struggling not to just tell Rachel - it was obvious that she was crazy over Brian and that's why he wasn't going to open up.   They must know - and Peter even tells Rachel she is pretty easy to read.

Right the deleted scene, the guys reactions about the matching watches was very telling.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:15 am

nd4reality wrote:@Hotmomma there is something wrong with ur Avi!

Fixed it! Odd how it just disappeared!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 am

mindless wrote:

JMO

Correction: She never told Nick she was in love with him at all, just that she was falling in love, and even that after some serious teeth pulling by Nick. Perhaps that's why she doesn't seem terribly concerned by Peter's slower pace. I think she only got alarmed when she realised Peter might not propose. JMO.

Yes! I meant to say that! I believe Peter will do the same! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:43 am

mindless wrote:

JMO

I mentioned before that Peter to me is this year's Rachel in that he's: not a fan of the front runner/f1, liked by almost all the guys (lots of SM gushing), not easily declaring OTT feelings, fan fave, he even has his own Raven (Dean) laugh out loud etc.

I notice she tells him 'me too,' or 'I said/did that too' when he tells her his thoughts on this process.

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 am

mindless wrote:
Carine wrote:But everyone was gossiping though..?

They're called "guy/girl chats" and it's been explained time and time again by contestants how they work. The producers pull a couple guys/girls apart and tell them to discuss a certain topic, usually what they think is happening on the date that day. The producers than ask questions to get the footage they want. They are always so fake and produced and I don't even think Peter's said anything bad apart from saying Rachel is too good for Bryan. I don't get what he supposedly said in the last episode that was so bad. I watched the first half of the episode later, because I was busy and after reading people's comments, I was really confused since I don't think he said anything bad. JMO.
To me it's not about the guys talking about other guys but how they are doing it. Eric evaluates every situation and talks about other guys but IMO, he never does it in a petty way. He is surprisingly objective and perceptive and just tells it like it is.

Dean is so much worse than Peter in the petty comments department, though. Peter at least tries to be somewhat objective but Dean is the worst IMO. Such a waste of a pretty face and smile

Last edited by makeover on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:42 am

@bleuberry i agree with you!

I mean Rachel has a show to do! So she must carry on! And face it they spend more time with the cast than the lead.. and they have to be "filmed" talking to their friends in the house!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm

so Rachel jump monkey bryan and say "hi baby"?

I really but REALLY do not think Rachel is playing with Bryan. sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Rachel said she's meeting her guy soon.
Peter posted IG story yesterday and today.
Where's Bryan?? He's been quiet on SM since yesterday.
If this continues for this weekend (Peter home, Bryan MIA), more proof who f1 is.
jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:36 pm

sdmom wrote:Rachel said she's meeting her guy soon.
Peter posted IG story yesterday and  today.
Where's Bryan?? He's been quiet on SM since yesterday.
If this continues for this weekend (Peter home, Bryan MIA), more proof who f1 is.
jmo

So no incessant Instagram stories from Bryan? Nice.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Is it MTA taping this weekend . Or next? Anyone knows?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips