SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Unless I was seeing things, weren't all they guys, Bryan included, Subject to the obvious producer induced gossip sessions? I coud literally hear the producers behind the cameras saying, now discuss how so and so is not gonna come back Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:31 pm

I keep seeing the three hours being mentioned. It's possible it took three hours they shot in three different locations and I'm sure it's took a little while to set up biting and such plus they had to change into your swimsuit. And then after getting even slightly wet Rachel had to get ready again. I have a feeling it may have taken Rachel a while to get ready so three hours isn't out of the question. But the make out section did not last that long all imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Even if the makeout session lasted three hours. Good for her, she is at that point dating multiple men and allowed to do whatever she wanted.

If the hot tub session was really all that and she still chose Bryan then I assume Bryan will do something even hotter before she makes her choice.

If she does chose Peter, I still say good for her. She is happy now and that is all that matters.

Honestly, if Eric and Dean weren't sleuthed by SM times to be home too early, I would say good for them if they were the F1, because this bachelorette is glowing. To me so far her F1 is doing a good job and kudos to her F1 because she has not shorted herself on showing her physical affection with they guys she wanted to show it with. With BTW, good for her, enjoy, I am glad she took the whole experience and lived it fully.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 pm

New HTD preview
Dean's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_0BkaIQtLU

Bryan's (she called him Baby!)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvyGzd4WVpY

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:48 pm

I love rachel and do think she is happy about her F1 and probably won't care what anyone has to say. But I do have to point out that it's part of her personality that comes out when she gives this interviews. She was the same bubbly way when giving her interviews after she was announced as the bachelorette too. She's generally a happy person I think and her F1 is now just a cherry on top of her sundae personality
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 pm

sdmom wrote:
Madz wrote:http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-on-how-her-life-has-changed/

Thanks for posting.

I know we will all see things differently from this interview, but what stands out to me:
- she's going to see him soon.
Bryan, as far as I know, post IG story almost daily now when he's at home, is quiet today. Traveling?
Peter's at home today according to his IG story.
- they have private weekends.
Petes is almost always accounted for in Madison, so when did he have private time with her?
- she cringes at men's pettiness, gossiping
I think Peter and Dean just did that last episode.

All Jmo.
What do you think?

Yes we probably will see things differently .
Bryan just recently started posting IG stories, so I think we can't use that as a measure. how can we forget the riveting Williamsburg play...

I think Rachel has been seeing her f1, but not in the typical LA SHV's , I'm sure many long time bach fans will scoff at that, but given Peter's so public schedule, and if there's a foiler in play, I think its possible. If you look at twitter there have been 2 different people that have said they've seen her in WI. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but I don't think it can be discounted, until there's concrete proof.

Gossiping and pettiness could be about Lee, Kenny and all those other dudes, so to encapsulate that just with Peter and Dean is IMO unfair.

I'm looking at the edit and the story, and I just don't see it with Bryan, yes she's hot and heavy with him at the time being, which could be her meaning having to put lust aside and go for substance....because quite honestly there is no substance in her conversations with Bryan, at least that's the way they are editing to be. And I'm not in the minority, look at SM and so many feel the same way.

We have no concrete proof yet who f1 is and until then, I will continue to sleuth. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Even if the makeout session lasted three hours.  Good for her, she is at that point dating multiple men and allowed to do whatever she wanted.  

If the hot tub session was really all that and she still chose Bryan then I assume Bryan will do something even hotter before she makes her choice.

If she does chose Peter, I still say good for her. She is happy now and that is all that matters.

Honestly, if Eric and Dean weren't sleuthed by SM times to be home too early, I would say good for them if they were the F1, because this bachelorette is glowing. To me so far her F1 is doing a good job and kudos to her F1 because she has not shorted herself on showing her physical affection with they guys she wanted to show it with. With BTW, good for her, enjoy, I am glad she took the whole experience and lived it fully.

JMO.

Yes, good for her. Rachel needs to do what Rachel needs to do to figure it out, who ever her f1 is, she's happy and it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Unfortunately, other than some unsubstantiated tweets we don't know Rachel was seen in Wisconsin either.
Paul seems to be a jokester from what I've seen. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unfortunately, other than some unsubstantiated tweets we don't know Rachel was seen in Wisconsin either.
Paul seems to be a jokester from what I've seen. JMO

Do you know for certain she wasn't seen in WI?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:01 am

I know for sure that she wasn't as she was. How is that.
Pretty hard for someone to be in two places at the same time, like lets say in Florida or New York. Just saying.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 am

^ the supposedly Janesville sighting, Rachel was with her trainer Tuesday, and was tagged with fans/friends on Wednesday in Dallas, so 12 hour SHV, if that sighting is to be believed. Also, the guy who posted on twitter about that sighting? He asked Rachel to follow him before twitting the sighting so I am a little suspicious of his motive, tbh.
Peter has a public schedule, ok, but how about July 4th weekend? He was mostly home except one day in a Chicago. Why couldn't he travel to see her? I am perplexed by that. Really.
Rachel was photographed in LAX on July 5, no where near Madison.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:23 am

@Madz I am going strongly suggest you refer to our site rules.
I have now mentioned twice they were unsubstantiated tweets.
No one has posted a photo unless you have one. If you do you are welcome to share it.
There is a time line above indicating where both Rachel and Peter were during that time.
I am as sure that Rachel was not there in Janesville, Wisconsin as you are that she was there. Both of those opinions are fine.
I do not need to convince you. You do not need to convince me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips