SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:16 pm

bluejay25 wrote:There is a sneak peek of Dean and Rachel's one on one. I don't know if there is YT version up yet.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3957270
speechless Yikes! That is one of the most awkward 2nd 1on1 dates I've ever seen. Dean seems very very young in that clip.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:37 pm

lleyki wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:
emusha wrote:Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 37 Screen16
source: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3958007
This moment doesn't need words....like Rachel keeps saying "unexplainable...I can't name it...that x-factor"
how soft she is with him is like she is with no other man we've seen her with imo
And his arms are stretch across holding her leg(s) looking out with that somber look - like he's her rock....like he's there with/for her
all imo
I was actually a bit disappointed in Peter for not nuzzling her or kissing her in that moment or putting his arm around her. He's too reserved for Rachel. He's my favorite, but he's not right for her.

eta: And pretty much exactly what I posted above and I came to that conclusion without even seeing the full clip.

There's more of that reserved attitude, right to the HTD's. I noticed his body language long time ago. Could he not put his arm around her. She has her head on his shoulder. The natural thing to do is put your head on her head. He's looking out the window while she's trying to snuggle. I don't know if that's a clip because I can't view that link, or what he does during that epi, but his left arm is just there, it's clearly not on her arm. He's sitting there like a bump on a log while she is holding on to his arm being all sweet. Again with the here I am attitude. the only thing this s/cap tells me is Rachel is trying to drag out the romance in him and he's a no go. She said she was in love with one guy. I believe it and it's not him IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:42 pm

A few more clips, including dancing with Dean, driving around town with Bryan (yay!#watchgate!)
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1307/videos/

ETA can someone embed the clips? TYIA

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes! Exactly! 100% agree. Looking at the htd pics from way back, I thought that is not a couple about to be engaged. JMO He seems very distant. He is thinking about something he is going to tell her, I think. It's pulling him down, the dread. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:43 pm

I wish non US folks could see the clips.

Excited to see the watch buying section.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 pm

I see that conversation with Bryan as a major red flag as well. I've never thought that he's not into Rachel, it's just a matter of what that attraction is based on and how long it lasts. If he has a history of starting out hot and heavy and things soon fizzling out, then what makes this relationship different? I really hope for Rachel's sake that it is, but he's just confirming my read on him. It seems to me that he's the kind of guy who sees a girl he likes, aggressively goes after her and is all about her, until he's not. The fire burns out almost as fast as it started once real life kicks in. I kind of feel like this show is the worst possible means for him to break that pattern, since it's all about that unrealistic romance far removed from real life worries. As much as Rachel likes those kisses, I hope she forced him to have some hard realistic conversations as well. I thought it was weird how in the last episode she said Bryan accepts all of her, flaws and all. I mean really now? Has he actually seen any of her flaws in the few hours they've spent together? I know she's a smart woman, but I'm not totally convinced she doesn't have a blind spot of sorts. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 pm

@sdmom btw Rachel was not wearing her watch during the dinner part of the date. I couldn't see Bryan's arm because of the suit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48 pm

@nd4reality I don't think she wears it when she's all dress up. She is all in white so the watch wouldn't go with the outfit, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:49 pm

I'm actually happy that Bryan is talking about this --it means he cares a lot about Rachel & he doesn't want their relationship to suffer the same fate. He realized that Rachel might be same as him.imo
It takes two to engage in a hot and heavy relationship. Rachel seems to actually really like it that way too. On that 1st night,she not only kissed him back and told him he had to give her another one ! If she didn't like that she could have told him to back off and not give him a rose at the RC but NO, she actually rewarded him for the BOLD move and gave him the FIR! And Rachel apparently can't stop talking about it post filming ,calling it the kiss that swept her off her feet--the best 1st kiss ever. Rachel hasn't talked about why her past relationships didn't work imo . Maybe she has the same personality with Bryan and maybe that's why he would like to for both of them to discuss this possible pitfall.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:*** snipped ***

There's more of that reserved attitude, right to the HTD's. I noticed his body language long time ago. Could he not put his arm around her. She has her head on his shoulder. The natural thing to do is put your head on her head. He's looking out the window while she's trying to snuggle. I don't know if that's a clip because I can't view that link, or what he does during that epi, but his left arm is just there, it's clearly not on her arm. He's sitting there like a bump on a log while she is holding on to his arm being all sweet. Again with the here I am attitude. the only thing this s/cap tells me is Rachel is trying to drag out the romance in him and he's a no go. She said she was in love with one guy. I believe it and it's not him IMHO.
The way she chases Peter, I kind of believe that if he returned her affection at the intensity she needs, he would be F1. I see her seeking him, being soft with him, twirling her hair and frankly flirting with him more than with Bryan. You could argue that she doesn't need to chase Bryan because she knows how he feels and I wouldn't argue back. But to me, she doesn't look at Bryan the way she looks at Peter.  I don't think touch is Peter's love language giggling

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:02 pm

As for the Peter clip---I just don't know. Something is quite off. Rachel doesn't look excited at all--and Peter seems aloof imo. Although Rachel is saying all these nice things about the place, where they are--none of that stuff is about their relationship.It sounds so generic imo.And the pic above--I don't see them connecting at all. Maybe we will see more on Monday . AMO of couse.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:08 pm

I watched both Peter and Bryan's date previews and noticed she seemed off in both of them. She seemed tired or sad somehow. I wonder what she was going through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips