SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Remember when Nick and Vanessa said one of the things they did in the SHV was to paint. They did art together. They had to be creative to keep from getting so bored. I would think they would do fun things like paint. But Rachel and her f1 could have been doing paint ball or some lighter form of it.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:08 pm

I saw that RS response to mail. The way he says "define girlfriend" is interesting. imo That would not surprise me one bit. Peter seems the player type to me, especially looking at his half nude modeling pics. ugh Sorry, just no. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:20 pm

FashionLover wrote:If peter's goal was to be bachelor before he even went on Rachel's season, then I say the plan was a concerted effort between him, the producers AND Rachel. You're not gonna convince me that he was such a good actor that he was able to fool rachel for the whole time to get to final two. She has proven she is able to identify when a guy isn't into her. Maybe the first couple weeks she would have missed it with how much she liked him and how many guys were there but when you're down to 7ish people, it would have been way to easy to pick out someone who was just coasting along for the ride.

Now if they were all in on him just being there for the sake of having the next bach gig, then peter isn't to blame and isn't this bad person his being made out to be cause it's just business as usual in bachelor nation.

If he's a good as actor as some of you are saying, please peter consider hollywood then cause your skills would be wasted on the bach giggling

there is no actor or plot or whatever IMO. He took his chance IMO. Rachel fell for his physical type IMO. He just went along with rachel infatuation toward him. I think he never encouraged her. She was not his type IMO (still wonder about his type BTW but I will not elaborate, not the place or will let someone else start the conversation and not talking about racial here). JMO

Lets refresh our mind when he first receive a rose at ep1 RC...

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 29 5510
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 29 5710
from recorded TV - my SC

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 pm

@HEA you know I agree with you. And i believe RS may have been questioning the "girl" part of "girlfriend" and not the "friend" part. I could be totally wrong about what RS meant, of course. But that's the part I myself question. cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:36 pm

SFoster wrote:@HEA you know I agree with you. And i believe RS may have been questioning the "girl" part of "girlfriend" and not the "friend" part.  I could be totally wrong about what RS meant, of course. But that's the part I myself question. cantstopl

yeah.. i think we understand each other very well  bestbud!
I would remove the girl part too. I have been around models in my life and fashion modeling is definitely a world of its own :gotcha: that would explain the non physical and stiff BL and the "I was pleasantly surprised" "what took you so long" "can you kiss me?" etc JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Moving on.... Has anyone seen this? Maybe would explain Bryan's serious demeanor yesterday. Is Inquisitor reliable? Probably not, right? LOL

http://www.inquisitr.com/4345205/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsays-winner-reportedly-backs-out-of-engagement/

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 pm

It's the inquisitor, I'd take it with a grain of salt and not believe much if any of it, same as I would the majority of the rag mags and their articles.  There's normally some small kernel of truth but just how small and what the truth is, who knows.  laugh out loud  and given he talks about his past relationships and I think the epi description mentions trouble past relationship, no surprise at the way the article is leaning.  

As for him being serious.... I think that serious, emotionless model face is what he was going for.  I didn't take it as anything was wrong or that he was upset.  

And while I question just how into Rachel Peter actually is, I don't question if he's into girls.  Of that I'm certain, he is.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Was this noted yet? Rachel was tagged on a flight from LAX. Looking at the poster's IG story, I think the poster is now flying from Dallas to Columbia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLmtAujpKe/?taken-by=susieabromeit

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks, so no SHV near Peter.  Another point to Bryan.  :uptonogood
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Lax

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 29 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Further proof to me she was with Bryan this week, I mean Peter all but screamed it anyway but nice for further evidence laugh out loud

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:37 pm

oh happy day!! Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 29 1710264613

Funny thing is the poster is an actress who I definitely recognize!
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips