SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:21 am

I will sleuth the best I can (the real experts are all of you) until the end. Just because I see more clues at this point towards Bryan as F1 doesn't mean I have or will stop looking.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:50 am

IF Peter is f1, and Rachel is with him this holiday, that means we have to completely rethink SHV. It means it can happen in f1's hometown, family can be involved, f1/the lead can go out freely and leave the other behind.
Also, it means July 4th BBQ is not necessarily a f1 clue. When our requests being met could be a sign of trolling. It means you can't trust anyone anymore :headbanging :crazed

I need SeanCat and Jo3 fans to chime in: I remember reading that Sean brought Cat to his home/Jo at Jordon's home: how was that done? How did fans know about it ? Was it sanctioned by TPTB? TYIA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:54 am

I am sort of out of touch this season, but I did read through all the posts about July 4. My gut is saying it is Bryan who is F1. Doesn't Peter have family with little ones? Maybe he was there. I highly doubt there was a baby pool at a SHV. And for what it is worth....I agree with those who say it is not paint on Peter's feet. Plus, it doesn't look like paint in the yard.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:54 am

I'm sorry but I just don't buy how P can be F1 and if he is... what excuse is there that he can't go out of town for ONE SHV And Rachel had to come to him EVERY time. If he is F1, he definitely seems to care more about his career than his relationship. I just don't see it.

Bryan makes much more sense. Brown fabric seems to be a match, both eating chicken, no local posts about either Bry or Rach being with family.

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:55 am

sdmom wrote:IF Peter is f1, and Rachel is with him this holiday, that means we have to completely rethink SHV. It means it can happen in f1's hometown, family can be involved, f1/the lead can go out freely and leave the other behind.
Also, it means July 4th BBQ is not necessarily a f1 clue. When our requests being met could be a sign of trolling. It means you can't trust anyone anymore :headbanging :crazed

I need SeanCat and Jo3 fans to chime in: I remember reading that Sean brought Cat to his home/Jo at Jordon's home: how was that done? How did  fans know about it ? Was it sanctioned by TPTB? TYIA

We didn't know about it and no one posted about it until they said it in some interview post show. Unlike shv 4th of July trolling, they kept it well under wraps and never posted anything to indicate Jo was in Chico.

Imo, it's impossible, literally impossible that Peter is f1 after the sm tthis weekend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm

From RS:

-----------
Hi Steve,

Hope you’re having a nice 4th of July! There was a rumor going around that Peter had dumped a girlfriend to come on the show. Have you heard anything regarding that?

------
Comment: Does the girl have a name? Where is the rumor coming from? Who’s the original source? Is it coming from a place that has rumors all the time? Do any of their rumors comes true? All I’m saying is do you realize how easy it is for anyone on this planet to just throw something like that out with nothing behind it?

With that said, whatever rumor it is you’re hearing, well, I guess it all depends on what you mean by the word “dumped.” And if by “girlfriend” you mean “girlfriends.” And you’d also have to define “girlfriend” as well. As I’ve said allllllll season long – Peter is no different than the rest of them.
------

Source: RS

I dont get this type of vibe from him, but what if in a turn of events, Peter is the real player  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 1f635  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 1f635

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing RS's link. We do not link to his site.)

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:11 pm

My opinion, I wouldn't say they are all trolling. If they all read boards like this and are well aware what some viewers analyze, then I think Rachel might have posted the grass picture to throw people off. Because they would be aware that the picture of Bryan in the pool and on a deck, the IG story of him grilling, Rachel in some bedroom and clearly not with her family were all smoking guns in line with the July 4 SHV.

So she mimics a grass photo of Peter's, which was probably easy enough if she is with Bryan, as his IG story clearly showed a lawn in the background. And just like that, it's thrown some for a loop even though there is undisputed evidence of Peter in Madison/Chicago this weekend. JMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:22 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:From RS:

-----------
Hi Steve,

Hope you’re having a nice 4th of July! There was a rumor going around that Peter had dumped a girlfriend to come on the show. Have you heard anything regarding that?

------
Comment: Does the girl have a name? Where is the rumor coming from? Who’s the original source? Is it coming from a place that has rumors all the time? Do any of their rumors comes true? All I’m saying is do you realize how easy it is for anyone on this planet to just throw something like that out with nothing behind it?

With that said, whatever rumor it is you’re hearing, well, I guess it all depends on what you mean by the word “dumped.” And if by “girlfriend” you mean “girlfriends.” And you’d also have to define “girlfriend” as well. As I’ve said allllllll season long – Peter is no different than the rest of them.
------

Source: RS

I dont get this type of vibe from him, but what if in a turn of events, Peter is the real player  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 1f635  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 1f635

Something that some of us have been alluding to all along. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:26 pm

I get and agree that Bryan is the man for rachel, but I don't see any indication anywhere that Peter is the real playa. What have we seen or heard other than some vague threats via RS to reveal his nefarious nature and treatment of women? I'm really baffled tbh why people are alluding to this because I don't get it at all? Not even white knighting for him, just confused.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Nothing about my opinions of Peter come from RS. Who is acting like a teenage girl who likes to gossip, all of my opinions come from Peter's own actions and social media. I just don't buy what he's trying to sale. no no

He clearly cares way more about his image than he ever did about Rachel.

all imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Peter casually hooking up with women is not really a scandal (or shocking to me) though IMO. Not sure why RS is tip toeing around whatever he has when he typically goes all in on the hot player type (Arie and Jordan come to mind).

Sleuthing showed no recent serious girlfriend in recent months IMO. Which to me meant he probably casually dated women.

ITA @Alanna

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:IF Peter is f1, and Rachel is with him this holiday, that means we have to completely rethink SHV. It means it can happen in f1's hometown, family can be involved, f1/the lead can go out freely and leave the other behind.

I need SeanCat and Jo3 fans to chime in: I remember reading that Sean brought Cat to his home/Jo at Jordon's home: how was that done? How did  fans know about it ? Was it sanctioned by TPTB? TYIA

We didn't know about it and no one posted about it until they said it in some interview post show. Unlike shv 4th of July trolling, they kept it well under wraps and never posted anything to indicate Jo was in Chico.

Imo, it's impossible, literally impossible that Peter is f1 after the sm tthis weekend.

Thanks! Nick and Vanessa spent 10 days in Toronto and kept it quiet so we fans didn't know until post show.

I feel like Rachel this morning, keep questioning Is it too good to be true? Bryan's trolling if he's f2, posting all the SHV like pictures. Peter's trolling if he's f1 and posting spending time with his family. Rachel is trolling if she picked Peter and wore the watch last Friday.
I'd better stop because again, I am driving myself crazy, again.], :crazed stupid dizzy

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips