SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:53 am

she does look a little tipsy imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:02 am

nd4reality wrote:she does look a little tipsy imo.

happiness looks that way IMO Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:06 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:so I also want to study the sun.
looking at the 3 pics next to each other, I see more a bryan/rach versus peter/rach

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 Image812

source from peter, bryan and rachel IG
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWI5ujOg5uJ/
https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

Now I think they are all by themselves and they are just misdirecting very hard. Just like the baby and cap posts.

I think SM and RS this time around have been used purposely  to help keep the ending mysterious.
We do need to keep the sleuthing going for sure.

for me Bryan is F1....
how are the odds that each and every season we have this BBQ F1 picture on the 4th of july and the pool?
On top of it, bryan did not post such picture on his IG at all.
I am sticking to this. Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 2498057887

On peter's picture, Peter seems distracted and is laughing at somebody IMO on his right. He is not focused on the person who is taking a picture in front of him.. so my take on that is that he is at somebody's house, his mom?, annd he is having a 4th of july party like many with FEW people around. Some joke around about him using a kiddo pool IMO
I am sticking to this too Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the arm in her glasses looks bigger like Bryans imo vs Peter which is very muscular but smaller all imo.  I really think this weekend shows Rachel was with Bryan and Peter was home in WI.  All imo.
Could the arm in her glass be hers holding her wine glass? ( her own reflection?)
Edit No! S
The sun is casting her are shadow in the grass cantstopl

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 am

The thing is that the clues are starting to feel like too good to be true for me.
Now I don't say we should discount them but if we are to think that they are trolling on SM we have to consider that this season, SM is part of the editing. Which means it has to be taken with a grain of salt.
When everything point to one person in SM it might be the opposite. So this season whether we have the same patterns (epi5 date, 4th july pic and all that jazz) for F1, or it is the complete opposite.
What gives me pause is Rachel's blog or the watchgate.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:The thing is that the clues are starting to feel like too good to be true for me.
Now I don't say we should discount them but if we are to think that they are trolling on SM we have to consider that this season, SM is part of the editing. Which means it has to be taken with a grain of salt.
When everything point to one person in SM it might be the opposite. So this season whether we have the same patterns (epi5 date, 4th july pic and all that jazz) for F1, or it is the complete opposite.
giggling That does seem to be the theme of the season! It's the new "here for the right reason". J/k. laugh out loud

The SM story can be presented to us in the way they want (from all 3 of them, or encouraged by their handlers) and can be interpreted in many ways, so usually what's more important for me is watching their feet. Not the content they (P+R+B) themselves post but where they are tagged by other people and more real time indication like IG Stories. IG photos can be posted from anytime. From watching the feet, no one really knows where Bryan is because he turned off his tags and yesterday was the first time he posted an IG story. Peter seems to be home in Madison 95% of the time. So unless, Rachel is going to Madison or somewhere near for SHVs...

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:41 am

djogbenyuie wrote:The thing is that the clues are starting to feel like too good to be true for me.

This is the time of year i usually start applying Occam's razor.  The simplist answer is usually correct and it's been proven time and time again on this show.  I will be shocked (but kind of happy) if it doesn't ho,d true this year as well.  Here was no obvious clues just ones after watching them all season (and continue to do so) that point to Bryan being gone and Peter at hime.  Bryans pics are only obvious to us as we study them each year.  To casual viewers if they even see them they will just think he grilled out like millions of others for the 4th. All imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 am

Can IG stories be posted anytime? I am not good at SM, I did try to lpost a video from my phone as a IG story and it said it wasn't taken in 24hrs..Does some know you can post a old one? Thanks.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:44 am

Hotmomma wrote:Can IG stories be posted anytime? I am not good at SM, I did try to lpost a video from my phone as a IG story and it said it wasn't taken in 24hrs..Does some know you can post a old one? Thanks.
there are hacks but without messing with your phones time no. IG stories need to be posted within 24 hours. It's much easier to just post nothing at all.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 am

Kudos to all of you for making this interesting. All these recent IG pics change nothing for me. I still think Rachel's been with Bryan theses past few days and Peter's been hanging with family and/or friends. The clues just don't add up to Rachel being with P based on his stories and posts. IMO
I enjoy reading the comments and speculations, so keep sleuthing.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 am

I mentioned a couple of times it's too good to be true. Bryan said he's a fan of the franchise, so what if he also reads this forum and knows July 4th is traditionally SHV weekend and decides to mess with us? Is it really possible SHV is held in Madison/Chicago this season? I am making myself crazy again! Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 3806527698

But one thing is for sure: keep sleuthing until the very end!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:03 am

Agree that more sleuthing is needed. Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 25 4256136633 All 3 are trolling as I've said before. IMO.
Well a RL sighting would be nice at this point. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips