SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:33 pm

therachlindsay IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en

I think he has the same ball cap on backwards as the one he's grilling in. His broad shoulder's look like Bryan to me. We can compare to the pool pic.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Captur22

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Captur29

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 pm

She changed bikinis between the two pics. Was one at lunch the other evening?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:She changed bikinis between the two pics.  Was one at lunch the other evening?

There is clock in the instastory, can you read it? It may be taken at different times

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:She changed bikinis between the two pics.  Was one at lunch the other evening?

passionate interlude maybe? :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm

IMO that looks like Bryan in Rachel's sunglasses....and there is the big fence in her glasses too! giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:39 pm

SelmaHB wrote:I don't know  JMO.. what do you think ?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Captur27
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Captur13

I think that shadow in the background looks like a wall and the height of it reminds me of Bryan's IG pic/video with the high wall/fencing.
:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:39 pm

The bikinis look the same to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:40 pm

It looks like the reflection of the person's arm/hand who is taking the photo.
But it could be more than the F1. In the past this weekend has been shared with handler and co. too. So multiple people could be there. Or it could be F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:40 pm

bluejay25 wrote:

There is clock in the instastory, can you read it? It may be taken at different times

I can't with the plant and writing over it. hissyfit

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Brought from Bryan thread that I posted this morning at 10:20 pst
sdmom wrote:Ok Bryan and Rachel, hope you enjoy your time together and thanks for the pool picture. Now, since we have to wait for another long week to see your date, would you please post something to help us go through this week? Something like fireworks, BBQ or beer? Much appreciated!
Oh, and happy Fourth of July!

Honestly, I was sure Rachel would post something today because it's July 4th. I didn't expect she would make it too obvious because she is the lead, so I was taken back, in a good way, about her IG story, when she mentioned white wine and fried chicken, instead of BBQ and beer.
Interesting she also posted on IG lying on the grass similar to Peter. I think with the double spoilers, she has to make it looks like it can go either way. What makes me curious is one is IG story which will disappear within 24 hours and the other post stays. Why? Maybe nothing, that I just over analyze! Lol

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Besides the fact the Bryan didn't know how to post IG storys until today and few minutes before Rachel's... Here are all the 4th pics - the second pillow matches AND the white lamp, IMO. Grass matches Peter but so would millions of households.  

As well as in Bryan's snap. He's also grilling chicken and she's eating a drumstick.
And finally there's big ole' brown wall in her glasses reflection  rofl

I seems pretty obvious IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Bryang12
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Bryanb13
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 Rachel12
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 59786111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 15 48917111

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 pm

A.j wrote:

The bikinis look the same to me.

One is a plain white top (on the bed) with sold red bottoms. The other is blue stripped top,with what looks like a red band and blue stripes on the bottoms. Same cut different swimsuits imo.

I think the shadow matches the wall in Bryans pic. I don't see the pillow matches but that is just me.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips