SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 pm

sfrank wrote:I've watched the preview a few times and my predictions is that Peter is sent home early and crying on the floor in white tshirt at the LCD. You see wine glasses on the table next to him. Seems weird for that to happen at HTD or FD, IMO. Just watched it again and Rachel is also cryingh hysterically in a black dress with same vases behind peter.

I agree. I felt this when they showed the Dec the first time. Her demeanor seem that it's was all about she and Bryan
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

teambrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:41 pm

laugh out loud just watching Rach on ESPN and the sign comes up "Why I love Miami" and all I can think for Rach is "because Bryan" laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Camera is giving Rachel a lot of love on that game!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:44 pm

SFoster wrote:I want to like Bryan, I really do!   He's just way too smooth, imo. I don't FEEL what he is saying, I felt no emotion on their date. On the 3-1, on the other hand, I was crying along with Rachel. I feel those guys. I feel Dean. They seem more genuine. What Bryan is saying doesn't ring sincere to me. IMO  I feel it's practiced, as if he says that to every girl. I feel they hardly know each other. And for the 2nd time, we hear Bryan say it backward (very annoying)!  He says his parents will love whatever girl loves him; he is supposed to say his family will love whatever girl HE loves. He is Bryancentric.  JMO

Picture a gorgeous lady on The Bachelor. Imagine her saying the same sort of canned cheesy stuff to the Bachelor that Bryan has been saying all along to Rachel. People would be calling her psycho, desperate, fake, a hired plant, and throwing things at the TV. I don't get it, we usually make fun of the contestants who talk and act that way too early because it's so unrealistic and phony (but everyone gets a pass around the fantasy suite/LCD stage, gotta gear up for the proposal).

Rach is eating it up with a spoon though so I hope he turns out to be genuine and more like JP Rosenbaum than Josh Murray. I hate how much he reminds me of Josh though because I adore Rach and really want to like her F1 but it's a struggle, and hearing about Bryan's mama tonight made me no

My positive theory (I'm struggling here to see this in a good light) is that Bryan has been holding out for a woman like Rachel, the complete package. He's no doubt dated beautiful woman before but maybe they weren't all that smart (coasted by on their looks), or they had no interest in pursuing a good career and just wanted to be a Dr's wife, or they hated his interest in sports, or they were lacking in other qualities where Rachel shines. So maybe at his age he knows what is out there and is going ALL IN on Rachel, with the hope they can make it work when the cameras go away because he wants to be with someone like her. That's what I'm hoping anyway, that is preferable to him being another Josh Murray.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:44 pm

I love it's like a quarter of the field they are playing on.  Home runs are pretty easy here!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:47 pm

I think Rachel is up again soon.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:48 pm

The fact that Rachel is so understanding and empathetic as a person, knows how to call BS and all that, and brought Peter to a church man to discuss what was an issue for their relationship at that time show me that whoever she choses, they have a very high chance to make it. She is not the one to quit when she is feeling it I think.
Love her more for that.

All jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Rachel is up again soon.

She is on the American League team I thought

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:51 pm

The American league is coming in now.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:53 pm

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:53 pm

Out of all the guys Eric is the only one I see who is totally himself all of the time. It's like the cameras aren't even there and it's just Eric being himself and who he'd be on and off the show. Millsy says a lot of BS but imo he was on the money when he said that Eric is authentic!  teambrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 pm

at 1:51 is that Bryan's mom?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax