SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 35 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Bachel10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWF3RPBBhH/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Keepit100 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Also, THIS is freaking impressive! But also, looks very dangerous...NO injuries before ATFR, Peter!!
https://instagram.com/p/BXVQg9YganA/

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:20 am

The photo of Peter and Rachel together.....their outfits matches from head to toe.  They're adorable and lovely ......can't get tired looking at them.

@keepit100 I'm the opposite, I want it to be Monday already so that I can go back to normalcy. I still believe that Peter is the F1 and the perfect guy for Rachel. In case he's not, I don't want him to be the Bachelor. In my opinion, he's better off concentrating on his business success. He's not cut out for this show and I noticed his hair gone grayer and grayer at the show, it's taking a toll on him.

ABC really mastered the game to hooked us for the Finale viewing. The video showed encouraging progress on Peter's part in declaring the much awaited "I'm in love with you to Rachel". I'm very happy to hear him say these words to Rachel.

I'm antsy to hear his proposal, watch Rachel's reactions and eager to see Peter and Rachel together at the ATFR.

Last edited by rinacabigas on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:05 am

I believe without a doubt that they are right for each other and that they would have an incredibly beautiful future together. I just hope Rachel sees what a rare find their chemistry and relationship is is and that she doesn't let him go.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:20 am

@rinacabigas he does better than saying ILY in the finale, he says "she's THE one" in a voiceover at the 0:22 of the new preview. Let's see what he does about it!

He voice is stuffy when he says it so I think it is after his big crying session on the floor. Maybe he says that after she cuts him - maybe to Chris Harrison when he asks for a chance to talk to her again. In my little fantasy world, she lets him propose and says yes. That would be the biggest first ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 am

@Ilovepeter

I'm literally already tearing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Welcome to my world @themindof_vee!  I'll probably start crying the moment Peter & Rachel will both have an emotional breakdown and then, starts yelling to either Peter or Rachel on my TV telling them to make up.  Then will cry and scream YES YES when he's the only man or the last person to show up for the FRC.  I won't be surprised if Peter cries while proposing , since his sister-in law told Rachel that Peter wears his heart on his sleeves.  For sure, the proposal will be a combo of crying, joy and peace for everyone.

@ilovepeter that "she's the one"....do you think he's talking to CH or Neil Lane?  I thought I heard him say "I'm in love with you" to Rachel on the video.  Guaranteed, Peter will say ILY and much more on his proposal.  He's a hopeless romantic as confirmed by Rachel and Dean.

It's been a long time that I haven't been this invested in the Bachelorette Show.  The last time was Ali's Season and I can't wait for the ending of Rachel's show so that my mind will be free for other things that matters in my real life.  Oh, I'll still check their interviews, IG's and their Twitter Pages and this board once in a while to get updates on them.

You know, if there's a teeny bit of doubt about Peter being FI....these are the things that brings me back to being firm in my belief that HE IS THE ONE!!!

Rachel has a system in place and has a method for madness:
Peter got the first rose at the first RC and I strongly believe he'll get the last rose at the FRC.  He had the first 1on1 and last 1on1 dates.  Rachel started her journey to find love with a Wisconsin guy (Nick) and then she ends up with Peter (a Wisconsin native).  So much so that Rachel has come full circle.  Wouldn't it be nice for him to speak last to Rachel's family, since he was the first to see them?  

Also, Rachel's Season is the season of FIRSTS.  Her and Peter have a numerous firsts together, i.e.; 1st 1on1, 1st RC rose, 1st Jet ride, 1st Palm Spring, first 1on1 date kiss, 1st helicopter ride, 1st MTP, 1st Winery tour, first stomping on the grapes, 1st Cork plus more to come.

Whew, I need to stop now and add my other opinions later on.  I have errands piled up.  So, until next time.

#Keep the faith #ITISNOTOVERUNTILITISOVER

#IMHO

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:49 pm

So we are near the end!  Hugesmile It has been a pleasure getting to know this gorgeous soul of a man.
Peter is still the winner in my eyes. I wish him well on the AFTR and his future endeavors. Thank you all for the gifs, laughter and great discussion from March till now.
My favourite video
Source
#TeamHappyPeter
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:46 am

I just watched MTP and I like Peter more and more with each episode. The three guys are so different and in my eyes Peter is the one. I think Rachel's family is very perceptive. He to me is genuine, honest and optimistic about his future with Rachel. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.... no matter how this ends.

It's been fun to travel the Pachel road with all of you. It's nice when others see the same love story that I do!bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 am

@rolly ITA. I've watched back moments of Peter and Rachel from episodes and still see a great love story. Their story is the only believable one, IMO, because you could feel their deep connection and watch their love build over time.
So glad this is FINALLY almost over and regardless of the outcome (which I'm 99.9% sure is TOG due to all the dang spoilers and sleuthing ), I will always be team Pachel!!

The only ounce of hope I do have is because of all of the positivity from my fellow Pachel fans in this forum who help keep the hope alive:)

I don't know what will happen tomorrow with all the crazy previews, but I'm nervous for Peter at the ATFR for having to face all those emotions again, especially since he has to watch it unfold then go talk about it and see Rachel again most likely for the first time. I'm very curious to see how they interact given the time that has lapsed and whether we still see their chemistry and unexplainable connection we've seen all along.

And, if by some miracle he turns out to be F1 despite all of the evidence saying otherwise, well, I'll for sure be jumping for joy on my living room couch and basking in their happiness!!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:53 am

The new preview of Rachel and Peter is heartbreaking...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-finale-1st-rachels-emotional-moment-peter-49037069

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am

@Sceptic WINNER!

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 76 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry