SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:26 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think Rachel took the pool photo on her phone and sent a screenshot of it to Bryan which left the editing symbols on it.
But why not just text a picture and not the screenie? This isn't a big deal, just funny and strange to me laugh out loud
Oh why not use his phone if they are together? no idea

I think Bryan messed up the pic himself after Rachel took it either on his phone or hers. She seems to know how to post to IG, this isn't his first "issue". I also think she was the one that showed him how to do his first story.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:44 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Alanna wrote:
But why not just text a picture and not the screenie? This isn't a big deal, just funny and strange to me laugh out loud

I think Bryan messed up the pic himself after Rachel took it either on his phone or hers.  She seems to know how to post to IG, this isn't his first "issue".  I also think she was the one that showed him how to do his first story.

There's being bad at social media and then there's what y'all are describing Bryan to be rofl rofl Like damn, the guy figured out how to turn his tags off, he can't be that bad. The story feature has been there for months. I just think he doesn't like/care to use it IMO. I rarely post on my story so I can relate if that's the case no idea
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:47 am

LynnTa wrote:Good point @ nd4reality.  and he doesn't look happy !

I keep thinking about the photo of Chris Seigfried by a pool that he shared during Des' season, which started a huge frenzy over whether it could be a SHV. Of course, it turned out to be so. But he had the BIGGEST smile on his face. To me, he looked like a man who was over-the-moon in love. I don't see that joy on Bryan's face. That doesn't mean he isn't smiling when he's off camera, but traditionally you smile for a camera, especially when you're capturing a moment in time. Right?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:11 am

FashionLover wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I think Bryan messed up the pic himself after Rachel took it either on his phone or hers.  She seems to know how to post to IG, this isn't his first "issue".  I also think she was the one that showed him how to do his first story.

There's being bad at social media and then there's what y'all are describing Bryan to be rofl rofl Like damn, the guy figured out how to turn his tags off, he can't be that bad. The story feature has been there for months. I just think he doesn't like/care to use it IMO. I rarely post on my story so I can relate if that's the case no idea

Exactly. I will often hand my phone to my daughter or husband and say: "here you just do it, I'm not interested." It's done in 2 secs instead of me filling my head with useless frustrating info. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am

I think Bryan and Rachel were goofing around and he was just being silly with his serious faces. Cannot imagine that rachel is that happy and dancing around in a onesie and a bathing suit with a drumstick and her man is being serious or grumpy. Plus, he's the least grumpy guy we've ever seen imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 am

I don't think the faces mean he's mad. I do think it's dumb when guys do that whole 'aren't I irresistible' stare into the camera but it's just that - a pose IMO

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:50 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't think the faces mean he's mad. I do think it's dumb when guys do that whole 'aren't I irresistible' stare into the camera but it's just that - a pose IMO
Yes. Josh Murray calls it his blue steel look. Deep sigh. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:56 am

He looks bleary-eyed and like he's still adjusting to the light outside after waking up late in the morning, and hence his "getting my mind right before.." caption IMO. I also think he's striking a pose more than trying to smile for the camera. And I take Bryan posting two photos in quicker succession than usual after literally being MIA on IG since last Weds/Thurs as just an sign of him being thrilled to be finally spending more time with Rachel again and wanting to document that he's having a good time actually. All JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 am

I've been on a mini vacay with the family, so I am finally catching up in this thread.
Could Bryan as F1 be anymore obvious? This is hilarious...and I get another shirtless pic? Perfect! teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 1710264613 rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:25 am

@everglow That's the way I see it too.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 pm

@sdmom typically friend chicken isn't so uneven in terms of the skin being darker on only the top and bottom. I noticed that right away when I saw the story.

Either they fried that chicken in a skillet (which is slightly odd), or the piece of chicken is grilled which is what I suspect - these are the only two ways that the chicken could be so cooked on those sides question
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm

sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Bryan has posted close to 30 pics on IG since coming back from filming. I don't consider that 'barely' using SM. JMO.

And Peter posts IG stories particularly daily in between liking, commenting, and blocking users - I think her point is that his usage is minimal next other contestants and even past F1s.

Yes, exactly. I am not going to count Bryan's posting pictures of him spending time with his family as social media activity regarding the show and whatever sleuthing is being done. My point was that it seemed a gross exaggeration for Bryan to be accused of almost flaunting his winner status on social media when this is a guy who until this weekend had never even posted an IG story.

Like damn, the guy figured out how to turn his tags off, he can't be that bad.

And that for me has been one of the biggest clues pointing to Bryan's being F1. This is a guy who seems borderline inept regarding social media, is not very active on it considering he has no Twitter or Snapchat and yet he knew to turn his tags off? I am fairly active on social media, hell use it daily as part of the work I do and I don't even really know about turning tags off.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown