SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:26 pm

I don't think it's as like any couple coming off the show. I think it's even worse/based on even less laugh out loud. Which is really bad considering even 'most' barely know each other. JMO.

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:35 pm

@bleuberry right, which is why I'm never surprised if a couple split.

Maybe Bryan is genuinely feeling all the things he is expressing, Rachel certainly doesn't seem to mind it. Maybe after they are together, Bryan's feelings deepen and Rachel's doesn't, or vice versa. Just like any normal relationship when they start out as far as I'm concerned, except in this case they are engaged.

I'm here to sleuth right down to the F1. Whatever happens after that, it's up to them. Then we speculate if they will last or not.

I don't see any difference between Bryan if he's the F1 or any other guy. Same scenario IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:52 pm

What happens after the show is always a toss up regardless of who the F1 is.
However at this moment clues are pointing to Bryan as F1 imo and I hope they make it!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think it's as like any couple coming off the show. I think it's even worse/based on even less laugh out loud. Which is really bad considering even 'most' barely know each other. JMO.

IA with this. laugh out loud who knows we might see more from them in the next epis so I remain open-minded to be surprised by Bryan though I don't have a lot of hope that I will be. no idea imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What would his motivation be to fake his way through to an engagement? Who want's to be engaged to someone they don't have any feelings for. Once they are engaged, he "won" then what?

That's what I don't get. It's clear he wants to be F1. I don't see what the point of wanting that if you don't want the girl. He's a chirporactor- it seems unlikely he is just looking to get publicity or to parlay this into a career hawking gummy vitamins on Instagram. I just don't see why a 37 yr old man with a career would work so hard to woo Rachel Lindsay, not a 25 yr old ingenue, but a 31 yr. old attorney, if he didn't want to be with her.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:13 pm

@appiah01 there are many men in this world of all ages who chase a girl simply for the chase and to "one up" others in the way Bryan's sloppy seconds comment was meant to for Will....age and careers have nothing to do with it imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Here4Roses wrote:This connection of him being fake is based off snippets shown by the producers. We don't know if their relationship is phony or only based on passion. I (imo) think some people are being wrapped up in what the producers are selling to us, they are selling a passion edit and some are believing it. Rachel has referenced two conversations on screen that we have not been shown. She mentioned to Bryan something along the lines of - "remember when we talked about parent's marriage" or when she said "I've told you that I'm like the boy of my sisters". Actually, nope, we don't remember that but Bryan does because that conversation has happened, they have gotten deeper but we're not being shown that. I think a lot of people are being swayed by the passion edit. Right now, Bryan fits into the mold of the passion edit so they're showing us the crap that goes with it - "the fairytales, the vulnerability, the too good to be true, and etc." These are all things the producers could have honed in on and made sure viewers see. All I'm saying is that he should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially when we know what these producers are capable of.
Honestly this. TPTB want successful couples to come out of their franchise, but IMO they do not have a care in the world about presenting an accurate love story of how the relationship blossomed in a genuine promising way and came to be in spite of some obstacles by the FRC. They give a favorable edit for their bachelor/ette contenders to get the fan following engine humming for their next season, and they largely manufacture a lesser edit for the F1, so that the FRC can come as much of a surprise as it can IMO. TPTB probably finds that the show gets more eyeballs and more of a conversation that sustains if there is a bit of public disbelief about the lead’s final choice, because then the couple is watched and analyzed for their moves long after the show. All JMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 pm

He's at a SHV (imo), with his girl, a pool and yummy BBQ... why so serious Bry-Bry?  Smile dude ;-)
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:28 pm

One thing this season has amplified to me is the chasm of opinions of what each individual viewer sees. IMO it is plain as day that Bryan is a genuine kind hearted person who has honest real feelings for Rachel and desires her as his future. More than most recent cast members Bryan seems to have no other agenda IMO. Hence the limited usage of SM. Sleuthing pre season and in the real time, I have always seen the most real and believable connection between Bryan and Rachel. IMO Bryan embodies everything Rachel said she wants and vice versa. I actually see Bryan and Rachel as having a better than average chance of making it IRL because of their ages and similar life aspirations.

Also IMO if anyone is following a calculated script this season it is the guy who has wanted to be Bachelor since HS and practiced up on how to do well enough to be F2. And is also the same guy who has expressed interest in being Famous. Objective achieved IMO.

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:44 pm

For me Bryan seems like the type of person who has a lot of dating/relationship experience in the past 20 plus years. The way he treats Rachel is so slick and smooth. A cumulation/learned behavior based on his past experience with women.

I think he genuinely likes/loves Rachel at this time. As with all of his other relationships time will tell if it lasts JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Seabear wrote:One thing this season has amplified to me is the chasm of opinions of what each individual viewer sees. IMO it is plain as day that Bryan is a genuine kind hearted person who has honest real feelings for Rachel and desires her as his future. More than most recent cast members Bryan seems to have no other agenda IMO. Hence the limited usage of SM. Sleuthing pre season and in the real time, I have always seen the most real and believable connection between Bryan and Rachel. IMO Bryan embodies everything Rachel said she wants and vice versa. I actually see Bryan and Rachel as having a better than average chance of making it IRL because of their ages and similar life aspirations.

Also IMO if anyone is following a calculated script this season it is the guy who has wanted to be Bachelor since HS and practiced up on how to do well enough to be F2. And is also the same guy who has expressed interest in being Famous. Objective achieved IMO.

All JMO

It's been 14 years since that yearbook and 13 years since The Player show. Both guys have done or said questionable things in their past. I don't think one is worse than the other because frankly, people can change. I think both have genuine feelings for the lead at this point and both show it in different ways that people will view it differently. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:49 pm

I've been waiting for any of the past relationships to come forward. We've had one, who only had positive things to say about the short lived relationship. She mentioned :

"I think that he's the type of person where he says all his feelings and he's not afraid to tell if he likes anybody," she said.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bryan-the-bachelorette-rachel-133601/photos/bryan-abasolo-5-254646

I truly believe it's part of his nature, his culture. He's honest, says what he thinks. I say that because it's the same for Italians IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown