SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:06 pm

@bleuberry as is with any couple emerging from this series.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Here4Roses wrote:This connection of him being fake is based off snippets shown by the producers. We don't know if their relationship is phony or only based on passion. I (imo) think some people are being wrapped up in what the producers are selling to us, they are selling a passion edit and some are believing it. Rachel has referenced two conversations on screen that we have not been shown. She mentioned to Bryan something along the lines of - "remember when we talked about parent's marriage" or when she said "I've told you that I'm like the boy of my sisters". Actually, nope, we don't remember that but Bryan does because that conversation has happened, they have gotten deeper but we're not being shown that. I think a lot of people are being swayed by the passion edit. Right now, Bryan fits into the mold of the passion edit so they're showing us the crap that goes with it - "the fairytales, the vulnerability, the too good to be true, and etc." These are all things the producers could have honed in on and made sure viewers see. All I'm saying is that he should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially when we know what these producers are capable of.
:Welcome  Great first post !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:@bleuberry  as is with any couple emerging from this series.

Exactly, I don't think Rachel picking Peter somehow makes the odds better. It's 50/50.

Rachel and Bryan are two of the oldest leads to come out of the franchise and I expect them to move forward with maturity and level headedness in IRL.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:snipped..

And by saying he is just a player using all kind of technics is giving him way too much credit and way not enough credit to Rachel.
As if all Rachel is into is a physical attraction and "empty" words. The girl is trying to find a husband to have babies. Not a fling or a one night stand. And she herself said they connected from within. You don't need words or techniques to connect with someone from within.
snipped.

Jmo

This is a good point. Of all people Rachel, due to her career IMO would know who is genuine and who is trying to pull the wool over her eyes. She is having a hard time believing it. I have a hard time believing he isn't sincere just to have a booming Chiropractic business or whatever motives he has that I'm not aware of. The only time we talk about previous F1's is if they are in the media all the time. What benefit would it be for Bryan to be the F1 as per his supposed game plan, only to split after a short time, serious question.

1F was young and more concerned about his skateboard and disappeared for awhile. Roberto moved on and is impossible to get updates from him. Josh won't get off my screen. I can't think of any other F1 that split that is benefiting from being the F1.

I see nothing wrong with the way he is coming on to her. He probably researched her knowing full well what he was getting into.

I wish all the couples good luck, not because I'm being sarcastic, or that one will need more luck than the other, but because they are in the same boat as any other couple from this franchise. The lead chooses who they want. It's a choice they made, right or wrong. The stat's are not in their favour. Luck isn't going to help. A mature level headed couple with genuine feeling is what it initially takes. After that, the NL ring is on borrowed time IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Every relationship that has come out of this show has been out of the bubble......the real relationship starts after the show so this is nothing new to Rachel and Bryan. They will either make or not time will tell, that is if he is f1 IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1f49b  teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:12 pm

@nd4reality I agree with you there are many relationships who are bachelor bubble relationships but I disagree that all of them are bachelor bubble relationships e.g. All IMO

1. Bach bubble through out till the bubble on their infatuation bursts (which I think @bleuberry is referring to): Ben and Lauren
2. Bach bubble throughout till bubble bursts and the player got the girl then moved on to continue to play: Emily and Jef
3. Non-bach bubble and built a foundation for a solid relationship during the show with commitment and family: JAsh
4. Bach bubble but made strong steps to built a foundation afterward and a bit in the show - had committment: Jo^4

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:18 pm

@Here4Roses I do def agree with you that Rachel is opening up. IMHO that doesn't really show whether or not Bryan is... making Rachel feel safe to be vulnerable was something he brought up and deliberately enabled. I mean there is passion and there's romance between them...my question is does Bryan realllly let down his guard and reveal himself to really fall in love and commit? By his own admission he was in a 4 year relationship were he was his own roadblock for true love and commitment. Has he changed or is he still on the "get the girl" conveyer belt and doesn't know how to get himself off (if indeed he does want to get off)
All imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:18 pm

All those couples were accused of not making it. Same story each season.

I don't expect any couple to survive. It's nice to see the recent ones that have been together 1-2yrs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:20 pm

We won't know until we know so then that part of the conversation is moot. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Personally I am completely flabbergasted that some of the existing Bach couples are still together when folks wrote them off completely when their seasons were airing and when the frc was said and done. Floored. Specially because of the sheer negativity heaped n them here, sm and in RL.

So whomever Rachel picks at the end will have to stand the test of time with her and we' ll see how it goes.

Being the F1 is the hardest position to come out of this franchise IMO.
If it's Bryan I wish him good luck same as any other f1.

He doesn't stand a worse chance just because as per usual TPTB have chosen a few minutes  each week to show us their relationship. But as if on cue, that's what they are being judged on.

And the odds that he will make it with R are the same as any other potential paring.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 pm

emusha wrote:We won't know until we know so then that part of the conversation is moot. imo

Sorry, are you referring to my post?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:26 pm

It isn't over till the fat man sings imo many wrote off the last couple and they are still happily together. jmo

Last edited by Diana on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown