SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:54 pm

@sdmom I actually thought the same thing. A sleuther's mind tries to think of everything. laugh out loud

I just noticed in the I miss Rachel IG, it's a different watch. Sorry I don't recall if someone already mentioned it yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkvIzfHlL5/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:06 pm

If Bryan stops wearing the watch, then I will be even more suspicious! Suspect Suspect laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom I actually thought the same thing. A sleuther's mind tries to think of everything. laugh out loud

I just noticed in the I miss Rachel IG, it's a different watch. Sorry I don't recall if someone already mentioned it yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkvIzfHlL5/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

That's from episode 3 or 4 though, so he didn't have the new watch yet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 pm

@mindless I know. So the watch he is wearing post filming, which we don't know for sure it's the same watch, has still not been worn. I'm looking for a watch similar to or the same as his recent IG's, that he wore it prior to that date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless I know. So the watch he is wearing post filming, which we don't know for sure it's the same watch, has still not been worn. I'm looking for a watch similar to or the same as his recent IG's, that he wore prior to that date.

Oh right. I thought it was already concluded that the Breitling watch is from Switzerland, since Rachel herself was wearing a matching one on the date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless I'm not quite sure why that makes a difference. It's an item that they are sharing in one way or another. Nick's F1 and Andi's F1 both were connected to that item they were both involved in on their respective dates.

Josh used the ribbon around a box of chocolates? that they purchased in I forget what country that I'm pretty sure @sophienette sleuthed. Someone please CMIIW

Belgium Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:57 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless I'm not quite sure why that makes a difference. It's an item that they are sharing in one way or another. Nick's F1 and Andi's F1 both were connected to that item they were both involved in on their respective dates.

Josh used the ribbon around a box of chocolates? that they purchased in I forget what country that I'm pretty sure @sophienette sleuthed. Someone please CMIIW

I think it's a huge difference, if it's something you need to sleuth and really pay attention to to notice. Those things you mentioned were acquired on dates but they weren't featured front and centre on those dates, let alone discussed, so most people wouldn't even notice or make a connection. It's different IMO to purposely draw attention to the item by showing the couple shopping for it and proudly wearing it, and then having it front and centre on SM afterwards. It's much more noticeable to the average person IMO. But yeah, they probably just don't care, since SM has been a mess anyway for the last few seasons.

Necklace from Chris still worn by Becca to this day comes to mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:11 pm

@sophienette Right, but with Becca it wasn't just the necklace that she continued to wear. She dropped several bits here and there. Posting lyrics to sad songs, posting sad poems, or lovey dovey poems. All discussed in length in her thread.

Bryan hasn't given any indication from what I can see either way. Even the I miss Rachel IG I take that in reference to his pouty face.

Like I said nothing is confirmed, it could go either way. IMO He's the F1 wearing a reminder, or he's the F2 that likes the watch.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:06 pm

sdmom wrote:I would not be surprised if after the next date, tptb tell Bryan stop wearing that watch

I don't think TPTB will tell him that, but I do think they told Rachel after she bought hers on that date not to wear hers until after the ATFR. JMO I would be surprised if we did find a photo of her wearing it. That would be a nail in the coffin. End game showing that Bryan was the F1. IMO she will wear the watch at the ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sdmom wrote:I would not be surprised if after the next date, tptb tell Bryan stop wearing that watch

I don't think TPTB will tell him that, but I do think they told Rachel after she bought hers on that date not to wear hers until after the ATFR. JMO I would be surprised if we did find a photo of her wearing it. That would be a nail in the coffin. End game showing that Bryan was the F1. IMO she will wear the watch at the ATFR.

ITA! :yes: Rachel wearing her watch post filming would be a dead giveaway IMO and since TPTB were planning to have the 'watches' be part of the storyline based on the writeup (and since it's a promotion with Bentley IMO so they can't/won't edit it out), I do think they might have told her to hold on to it till ATFR and not wear it in public.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

ITA! :yes: Rachel wearing her watch post filming would be a dead giveaway IMO and since TPTB were planning to have the 'watches' be part of the storyline based on the writeup (and since it's a promotion with Bentley IMO so they can't/won't edit it out), I do think they might have told her to hold on to it till ATFR and not wear it in public.

All JMO

I've (briefly) checked just about every interview Rachel's done post-show and haven't been able to find the watch  teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 37 1f626 (though IMO the outfits she's worn in most interviews wouldn't have looked great with it, so I'll just assume that's why).

Still checking tagged IG photos. If you wear it, I will find it, Rachel. Also plz wear it.

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 pm

When you have a watch of that caliber it goes with anything. JMO Usually bands are interchangeable, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown