SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO Bryan has been dragged in a particularly harsh fashion. I think he has been incredibly self contained considering the level of harsh trolling he has received. I have no problem of him liking a few positive comments and deleting negative ones. I am impressed Bryan continues to show himself as the smiling, happy, positive guy I see on my TV.
JMO

I agree.
I saw Molly go through this, too, for basically nothing other than the fact she was not Melissa. This was long before SM was even popular. People were ragging on her that she actually got pregnant from her tent date with Jason. giggling There was a troll pretending he was Jason's mom going on and on about how he and Melissa had set a wedding date and this and yada that and Molly was trash etc.  Of course, Melissa was already at this time starting to see Tye again. cantstopl
It was amazing the 180 that happened as soon as people realized there was going to be a happily ever after with Jason and Molly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:03 pm

@Kashathediva IA so true about Molly. Unfortunately SM trolls seem to think their choice is the right choice and have no issues being cruel to them or anyone else that are not agreeing with them.

Bryan not returning to work, if in fact that's the case is certainly something to keep an eye on. We have 1 1/2 - two more months until the FRC. What's he going to do with all this time remaining.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
NuFan wrote:Why wouldn't he be going to work? Just waiting around all the time for SHVs?

or having one very l-o-n-g SHV interrupted by short trips back to Miami.

Haha! That's a very good possibility IMO. giggling I can definitely see Bryan being a rule-breaker and doing whatever it takes to see his love. :yes:

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:36 pm

And this is similar to many other past f1s iirc.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Maybe Bryan was lurking here earlier. Unless my eyes are fooling me, Bryan deleted that entire post that he "liked". It's vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:13 pm

adf23 wrote:Maybe Bryan was lurking here earlier.  Unless my eyes are fooling me, Bryan deleted that entire post that he "liked".  It's vanished.

It's still there in the comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:16 pm

So odd-  it's gone for me.  And no longer on my following page.   Maybe just my screen - thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:46 pm

@nd4reality care to explain? You mean not going back to work or his sm?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:52 pm

sdmom wrote:@nd4reality care to explain? You mean not going back to work or his sm?

Going back to work. Or rather not apparently back at work. Iirc many past f1s have put work on the back burner.

Plus that lines up with rachel herself being sighted on weeekends. Which ties in to what others unthread have suggested, he pops into Miami occasionally but other than that he's MIA
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Rachel has gushed about how her fiance really loves her. Maybe the doc put work on the back burner to have a very flexible schedule to work around her busy schedule to have SHVs. Just speculation

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 pm

this is random but i love how the date card for the handball date said shes looking for someone who's good with their hands which is Bryan's classic line laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Can't wait for some Brachel moments tonight

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 1f49b  teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown