SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:42 pm

NuFan wrote:

Why wouldn't he be going to work? Just waiting around all the time for SHVs?

no but maybe preparing his move to Dallas the same way we saw Roberto moving to CA with Ali?

Rachel said he really loves me. IMO this is the kind of move that would prove the love to the other. Someone ready to leave everything behind and start a new life with someone away from home, family and friend. It is a 3h flight miami/dallas.

Do we know if a chiro can work anywhere in the US. Does Bryan a TX licence outside FL? is it difficult to obtain?

just throwing that here but in an interview, Rachel said that her older sister was the toughest one during the meet the family.

Sorry. I do not remember which one. I just think it is a clue as IMO the lead always think how their family reacted with the F1. That would be logical to me anyway.

In past seasons, we saw many HTD or meet the parents turning sour with the F1. .... a la Ashley's sister who thought JP was a player.

But could mean nothing as well. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:58 pm

It's very interesting that Bryan doesn't seem to be back to work. Could it be possible he's preparing to get a license somewhere else? Or getting ready to be the next lead? Now the plot thickens.... :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:Bryan liked Source

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Screen18

Did Bryan like any other posts about himself? If so then I can compare them to the others. Liking one post is not enough for me to compare to the many other ones that Peter liked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 pm

I was curious about what the process of attaining a different state license would entail so I quickly looked it up:

NBCE
Chiropractic physicians are only allowed to practice in states in which they are licensed. Most states require passing scores on all or part of the four-part test administered by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. After passing the board exams, candidates then complete the final steps to licensure as required by the state in which they would like to practice. These steps typically include undergoing a criminal background check, passing a state-level exam on the state’s scope of practice limitations, and submitting a list of personal references. wrote:

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:14 pm

@sdmom Good point.

@everglow Thanks for bringing that over. Maybe he is using this time to study and get through the process of being licensed in another state. All speculation at this point, but who could forget Roberto SC to LA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:17 pm

everglow wrote:I was curious about what the process of attaining a different state license would entail so I quickly looked it up:

NBCE

thumbsup

IA @GuardianAngel

so maybe he is back to studies... mmm that would sucks for me but anything for LUV right? :wedding

ps: no idea and will not jump the gun on this. BUT it is a possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

teambbf - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Screen18

Did Bryan like any other posts about himself? If so then I can compare them to the others. Liking one post is not enough for me to compare to the many other ones that Peter liked.
I agree. Bryan has liked one post so far defending himself. Considering he has had considerably less support on sm and much more criticism than TOG, the two aren't comparable imo. He hasn't liked posts that encourages criticizing any of the other contestants.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:30 pm

hae1001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree. Bryan has liked one post so far defending himself. Considering he has had considerably less support on sm and much more criticism than TOG, the two aren't comparable imo. He hasn't liked posts that encourages criticizing any of the other contestants.
Bryan also deletes a lot of negative comments towards himself, and this isn't the first one he's liked defending himself. IIRC he liked multiple comments defending him after people found 'the player' intro.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:32 pm

sdmom wrote:It's very interesting that Bryan doesn't seem to be back to work. Could it be possible he's preparing to get a license somewhere else? Or getting ready to be the next lead? Now the plot thickens.... :stirthepot
Or getting ready for an illustrious career shilling teeth whiteners, fab fit fun boxes and doing paid appearances Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:34 pm

@ReneeM he also deleted a few that were calling him out about the Lee follow..

It was still an interesting like and shows that the comments are also getting to him imo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:40 pm

I highly doubt he is going to walk away from all that education to shill teeth whiteners. Doing it on the side would be a good idea IMO, they all seem to make big bucks.

So the end result is the speculated F1 F2 are doing the same thing. Deleting, liking posts that include shade towards each other and defending themselves?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 pm

hae1001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I did not know that. I am not fond of people who like posts about themselves. Either it looks insecure or too much ego in my book or too much defensive or even something to prove. Anyone can direct me to where I could find a list of the likes he did about himself please? Just curious.

Bryan was very much criticized on twitter on episode 1 IMO. The close up when we could see both tongue was definitely OTT and a bit gross to tell you the truth for me. It was passionate indeed but as a viewer I did not need to see that close. I could see from far that Rachel was as much active with her tongue as himself though affraid rotfl cheeky whipped

anyway. it is funny that many have a strong opinion on origins. Like for example the legend of the french Canadians (like me) do live in a cabin lost deep in the wood.... or french men are lovers, great kissers and lover of wine cheese and french baguette... etc etc...... stereotypes. Yes we have things in common but talking for me, I live in a city, thank you very much.... My point is that latinos or WOC or whatever our origins, we are all different, yet the same IMHO. So I am a bit uncomfortable when someone starts his/her sentence by : us, X people, we are X and Y. I see people as individual not a group even if this group can have influence such music, history, etc ...... JMVHO here.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown