SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm

@Mommyof2 What did she do ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:33 pm

I only get mad if Bryan does anything spoilery implicating him as F1 because I don't want him to be F1 (I wouldn't mind if he spoiled himself as F2 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 263a). But spoiling doesn't bother me. I mean how can I get mad at them giving me clues, when I spend an obscene amount of time and brain power looking for said clues? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:I only get mad if Bryan does anything spoilery implicating him as F1 because I don't want him to be F1 (I wouldn't mind if he spoiled himself as F2 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 263a). But spoiling doesn't bother me. I mean how can I get mad at them giving me clues, when I spend an obscene amount of time and brain power looking for said clues? laugh out loud
laugh out loud I agree but I hate the fake clues!! And I think that's what Pete is doing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I only get mad if Bryan does anything spoilery implicating him as F1 because I don't want him to be F1 (I wouldn't mind if he spoiled himself as F2 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 263a). But spoiling doesn't bother me. I mean how can I get mad at them giving me clues, when I spend an obscene amount of time and brain power looking for said clues? laugh out loud
laugh out loud I agree but I hate the fake clues!! And I think that's what Pete is doing.
I'm gonna report his IG account for abuse after the season if he's F2 laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm from Dallas, TX so I think I'm pretty qualified to add into this mess of speculation. I love the Texas Rangers obvs because the Houston Astros are trash IMO and most Dallasites would wholeheartedly agree! It very well could be that he's just wearing it because he's an athletic guy! Or maybe not? I will say that wearing a Rangers ball cap just because he doesn't have a fave team or isn't a diehard fan of a pro baseball team, isn't for the faint of heart. We haven't done so well the past few seasons TBH. It's a given that if you're wearing a Rangers hat or memorabilia, you WILL get mad hate. 7 years ago my high school English teacher who was originally from NY and a DIEHARD YA KEES FAN- was fully prepared to fail the class because the Yankees lost to the Rangers. I honestly figure that the LAST team someone athletic would rep/wear if they weren't a diehard fan of a baseball team would be the Texas Rangers. Just being real. They'd go with a Dodgers hat or a Yankee hat tbh. Doesn't matter. We can just patiently wait for the finale.
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:46 pm

SelenaJess77 wrote:I'm from Dallas, TX so I think I'm pretty qualified to add into this mess of speculation. I love the Texas Rangers obvs because the  Houston Astros are trash IMO and most Dallasites would wholeheartedly agree! It very well could be that he's just wearing it because he's an athletic guy! Or maybe not? I will say that wearing a Rangers ball cap just because he doesn't have a fave team or isn't a diehard fan of a pro baseball team, isn't for the faint of heart. We haven't done so well the past few seasons TBH. It's a given that if you're wearing a Rangers hat or memorabilia, you WILL get mad hate. 7 years ago my high school English teacher  who was originally from NY and a DIEHARD YA KEES FAN- was fully prepared to fail the class because the Yankees lost to the Rangers. I honestly figure that the LAST team someone athletic would rep/wear if they weren't a diehard fan of a baseball team would be the Texas Rangers. Just being real. They'd go with a Dodgers hat or a Yankee hat tbh. Doesn't matter. We can just patiently wait for the finale.

Great local input! Thanks for that!! Very helpful. I do think this is helpful to put his hat-wearing pic into context.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:47 pm

I don't see a non-fan wearing a Texas Rangers hat, imo. Lots of people from out of state are Dallas Cowboys fan but doubt that happens much with the Rangers. I'd probably wear one because I live here but they're not my team. Maybe it was a gift?

Where did you all hear that Peter is moving his business? The Instagram post only says it's going on the road which could be a kind of tour. Maybe he's trying to get some interest for franchises?

peterkrauswiUsing a little #tbt to announce that Peter Kraus Fitness is going on the road! I'm going to be spreading my passion for fitness to the masses! Comment your city below #PKfit #mytowntoyourtown
source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Thank you! @emusha

Even I will admit that I haven't worn my Rangers hat for a bit because the past few seasons have been...disappointing to say the least!!!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:51 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see a non-fan wearing a Texas Rangers hat, imo. Lots of people from out of state are Dallas Cowboys fan but doubt that happens much with the Rangers. I'd probably wear one because I live here but they're not my team. Maybe it was a gift?
Yup. From Rachel :gotcha: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 58 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:53 pm

I am trying to reconcile his IG with him being around all the time and being seen around town so we really know he is there and the edits we have seen so far.  Color me more confused by the minute.

ETA Did they do anything in Dallas other than MTP?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 pm

SelenaJess77 wrote:Thank you! @emusha

Even I will admit that I haven't worn my Rangers hat for a bit because the past few seasons have been...disappointing to say the least!!!

giggling can only imagine what the responses must be to people who are still proudly wearing them!

I also find it intriguing that it's a vintage/special edition hat with "1978" on it?? Am I seeing things properly...maybe that might help us figure out more information about the hat and unearth some hidden message/information

IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm

I just don't see a F1 being so blatant with his clues. imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi