SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:21 am

lexforlife wrote:F1 or not, it is too much, IMO. There are fans that will be devastated if he is trolling . Has any F2 F3 gone this far? I mean every post from Eric ends with teameric, itsamiracle season. This one doesn't teampeter, just keeps liking stuff with him and Rachel. I mean F2 in season 11 did this to an extent but that's because he was still hoping for a switcheroo. I  am just going to be over here, waiting for finale night with my :2pop: and wine.

Robby ? Had folk convinced by SM. Nick ? They both pulled crap like this. Nick had all convinced for andis season and for Kaitlin he tuned it into a game imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 am

makeover wrote:I don't think Peter is like Luke. I remember Luke taking himself way too seriously, even on the show.

But I do LOL at some of the comments Peter likes on his Instagram. giggling

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 53 UOxIflz

Him liking comments like this Imo makes him look like an obnoxious asshat, IMO. Seriously, the patting himself on the back he's doing. Wow. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:31 am

Tone it down, Pete!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:33 am

He likes comments about how great he is, and he likes comments about how awful and ugly he is. Nbd imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 am

Good on you Peter - I would be liking posts too about the slickness (fakeness) of what I am currently seeing on my screen in regards to one contestant in particular. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:37 am

ReneeM wrote:He likes comments about how great he is, and he likes comments about how awful and ugly he is. Nbd imo.
laugh out loud didnt he like a comment saying he has the personality of a bag of rocks..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:40 am

Carine wrote:
ReneeM wrote:He likes comments about how great he is, and he likes comments about how awful and ugly he is. Nbd imo.
laugh out loud didnt he like a comment saying he has the personality of a bag of rocks..
Yup, several. & a post that said he behaves the way a robot pretending to be a human would behave. and he liked one saying he was too ugly to be related to his 'niece' & Terry came and clarified that there's no blood relation Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 53 1f629

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:46 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
makeover wrote:I don't think Peter is like Luke. I remember Luke taking himself way too seriously, even on the show.

But I do LOL at some of the comments Peter likes on his Instagram. giggling

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 53 UOxIflz

Him liking comments like this Imo makes him look like an obnoxious asshat, IMO. Seriously, the patting himself on the back he's doing. Wow. Jmo

And liking stuff like this is why I really don't think twice about some of the other likes. Yeah one of them mentioned something about his and Rachel's life together but the bulk of the comment was essentially defending his business move and praising him and how awesome he is and how he's not just sitting around not doing anything. I don't even think it's trolling. I just think he's liking a bunch of comments praising him in one way or another.

As for liking the picture of him and Rachel kissing, whatever really. Dean just wrote a loving message to Rachel that she even liked. Nick as the lead was posting pictures on his Instagram after his various 1 on 1's. The fact is, until the finale, these people all have to give the impression that they very well could still be in love with the lead. Like I said, I don't think it's trolling. I think it's a combination of if he's not F1 that he may be just fine and has no hard feelings towards Rachel and yeah maybe think it's fun seeing people freak out over it.

I get that some don't think it's funny because they are way over-invested in the outcome but I don't think it's done with any malice on the contestant's part. It's a competition that people aren't supposed to be able to know the outcome until the end. Of course yes, he could be F1 and is excited but you'd just think if he was F1, he be far more wary and cautious of not making anything too obvious.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:09 am

Your post makes so much sense.  Of course, they all still have to give  the "in love" with the lead impression till the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:50 am

I too like kind comments that people give me on social media, whether it be from friends or strangers. Liking something doesn't make me an asshat though. IMO I think people are reading too much on the "like" button and may miss the bigger picture. Especially in an age of SM, liking a picture, a quote or a compliment doesn't reveal anything other than the face value of the like (oh how sweet, let me like this; or oh my what a cute puppy, let me like this; or that was funny, let me like this; or oooh an Oreo fudge brownie video, like like like). Especially when all of the other guys on the season also like compliments that fans give them. (For example, it seems like Iggy likes almost all of the comments fans leave on his IG posts laugh out loud)

However, if you follow the other guys on IG, it is telling that these set of guys were pretty cool with each other while filming and had some pretty deep conversations. For example, Alex posted something about Dean and mentioned that Peter had been the first one to call out the fact that Dean didnt't know his true worth (https://instagram.com/p/BVkTIpwlKlj/)

What does that tell us?
--> A direct validation from a person who actually interacted with Peter while filming telling us fans that he is intuitive and has an uncanny ability to recognize others' self worth

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 am

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 53 Xkz68MAo?format=jpg&name=600x314
The Bachelorette@BacheloretteABC
Who won the rap battle: Kenny or Peter?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:47 am

I actually don't have a problem with him liking posts that are complimentary to him. I just took those as a way for him to show his fans he appreciates them. BUT I do side-eye and laugh a bit at that screenshot I posted because that comment is not only complimentary to him but also a dig at his competitor who is accused of "saying the right things" . That is just my interpretation when I read it. He has so many other nice comments to like and he choose that one.

That actually gives me a feeling he might be F1. 'Cos I can't imagine F2 doing that..

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi