SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 am

Whether he is chasing or not , I don't know but I saw a whole lot of authenticity in their conversations. It's not the cheesy , over the top stuff that one is used to seeing on shows like these and that's why no matter how much time these two get together in an episode , it to me stands out just because it comes across as darn effortless and sincere. As for the conversation when it comes to moving to a different state , Peter has already moved around quite a bit so him stating on their first date that he would be willing to move didn't surprise me all that much as he's someone who has lived in different states for a lot of his career. At the same time I do find it intriguing that the edit so far has focused on it twice. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:32 am

May Rachel keeps forgetting fun facts about Peter ? In the first episode they showed him reminding her that he is from Wisconsin, though he had already told her that. Now in this epi he reiterates that he is willing and wanting to move despite him having already told her this previously.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:34 am

Peter is imo totally authentic and likes Rachel a lot and if they had met at a bar or by swiping right, I bet she could have ended up with him irl just fine and been very happy in time. However, in this environment, his style doesn't work and will cost him the girl in the end. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:34 am

May be she just want to be reassured because she really like him it was an issue for her in her past relationships, jmo

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:35 am

I think Peter and Rachel's relationship showed good growth this week and Peter was more demonstrative in his actions and emotions. But, I am also intrigued by why the producers showed a moving conversation between these two again? Conversations about moving are of course on going, so I am not surprised that the two of them are continuing to talk about it, just that producers would show it again when it was such a similar conversation to the one they had in their one-on-one. Also, I am not sure whether or not Rachel at this point is picking up on Peter's "other places" desire? In this conversation, he tells her about his desire for her to be open to other places, and she again mentions Madison ("I'm licensed to practice in WI, I didn't tell you that"). I feel like she did the same thing in their one-on-one, he spoke about being open to any time anywhere, and I don't think she was quite picking up on his desire to explore moving to place other than Texas or WI. Does she eventually?

I am curious whether the inclusion of this moving conversation again is an indicator of something to be worked through in their relationship.  But overall, I'm glad that they are having real-life conversations. IMO it is an indicator of considering a future. (Unless, I am off, and on completely different level, Rachel had forgotten some points in this conversation with him initially?)

Last edited by bluejay25 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:35 am

Alanna wrote:Peter is imo totally authentic and likes Rachel a lot and if they had met at a bar or by swiping right, I bet she could have ended up with him irl just fine and been very happy in time. However, in this environment, his style doesn't work and will cost him the girl in the end. All imo.

Well I still hope that Rachel will be understanding as she had the same problem in TB Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:37 am

TLTF wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peter is imo totally authentic and likes Rachel a lot and if they had met at a bar or by swiping right, I bet she could have ended up with him irl just fine and been very happy in time. However, in this environment, his style doesn't work and will cost him the girl in the end. All imo.

Well I still hope that Rachel will be understanding as she  had the same problem in TB Smiley
She probs was and it was likely a very hard call for her but when she had one man doing it allll right from day 1 and one man huffing it from day 1 imo, it was a pretty obvious call in the end to make for her in my eyes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 am

TLTF wrote:May be she just want to be reassured because she really like him it was an issue for her in her past relationships, jmo

Also thought she wanted to let him know that she is licensed to practice in Wisconsin as she didn't let him know before, jmo.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:41 am

Rachel IMO knew she would not be the F1 and was probably told about other plans they had for her. The placement of F3 rather than F2 which I believe she really was, is an indication she had no plans to be the F1.

I'm sure she won't be wearing a onesie in her FS dates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 am

I have no problem with his approach but I do agree that in the Bach environment it will be considered too slow, she may want someone to be all in from day one, while Peter is taking it steady for now.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sure she won't be wearing a onesie in her FS dates.
I'm think it helps that her FS dates are in Spain, not Finland, or somewhere equally as cold. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:44 am

Carine wrote:
TLTF wrote:May be she just want to be reassured because she really like him it was an issue for her in her past relationships, jmo

Also thought she wanted to let him know that shebis licensed to practice in Wisconsin as she didn't let him know before, jmo.

Ahah true! She needed to tell him that imo Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 14 2498057887

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi