SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:22 am

I still beleve he is F1. Not listening to spoilers or SM, but strictly by watching and listening to what she says about him. The more episodes we see that may change. But right here and right now, Rachel gets butterflies, is smitten and swept off her feet. How she goes from all that to not picking him is what I want see.

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:34 am

I like that he is happy, looked like he had a great experience. Maybe, Rachel isn't the great love of his life and vice versa. I just like his kind eyes. He makes it easy to like him, not just for his looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:44 am

@ajax518 *clap emoticons* all the way through. I love the thorough analysis that you gave. It's also believable. I'm not giving up. Holding on to the rails of this ship

@ElonM I'll be one of those 4 on the forum laugh out loud.

Last edited by ChocfromWisconsin on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:46 am

@Marginwalker and @ajax518 and @see2love love all three of your post so much definitely gives me hope!

@lexforlife I would be surprised they really seem like soulmates to me. However I'm glad he's happy too as well as Rachel. Who are both so likeable so far. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 am

I'm glad he looks happy. At the same time I'm not taking that as a clue one way or the other. The show is still on air so even if he's F2, I don't expect him to express what he's feeling in a direct manner at this point. If that's his dog and if he got that after filming was done then I can't help but think that it corroborates even further that he's F2.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:11 am

Sorry but I'm not understanding the significance of the dog comments. Can someone please explain it to me? TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:14 am

@bachfan05 Peter has a dog named Daisy. Where trying to wonder if he got the dog recently or not. If it's recent it points to him being F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@bachfan05 Peter has a dog named Daisy. Where trying to wonder if he got the dog recently or not. If it's recent it points to him being F2.

Thanks but I don't understand why recently getting the dog makes him F2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

@bachfan05 that's some people's theory on here. If getting a dog to mend his broken heart or getting a dog means he won't be moving. My theory is he got the dog so Cooper can have someone to play with IMO. Either way can work except I still think my theory is a stretch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:37 am

@Maeginwalker I think they did something different with the proposal as well. I just haven't been able to figure out what. Don't believe Rachel would go for something so farfetched. Yes it's good TV but this is in her words "her everything"

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks @WhisperingLove. I can see that all theories are plausible. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:49 am

How would Peter having or getting a dog after Bachelorette make him F2? Why get a dog if it reminds him of Rachel and Copper??? or his time with them on their 1st date? Wouldn't he move on to something that wouldn't remind him of his heart break? Unless he really wasn't? and we realise again the show is just a show that viewers get emotionally invested in......for a time until the next season comes along and it starts all over again. Playing cupid is fun. Guessing the cupids is mind boggering.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly