SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Carine Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:28 am

moviechicka wrote:Peter's schedule actually makes it super easy to track him because he has to be in public almost 7 days a week. He doesn't get a weekend. IMO Assuming he is F1, I wonder if the standard SHV would need to be altered a bit. Otherwise it's "Oh look, Peter's cancelling these classes every two weeks. That's not suspicious at all."

I thought for now he is booked Mon-Thur..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

ThrowBackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by moviechicka Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:30 am

@Carine I think they also hold a bootcamps on Saturday. They did for the past couple of weeks.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 am

Ah ok thanks, didn't he miss a few days due to a "business trip" will have to wait to find out if there will be more..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:37 am

And I think during that "business trip", another one of his trainers was leading some boot camp/event that he usually leads. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 am

If Peter is F1, IMO I think that Rachel is the one that visits him, since I'm sure people will be able to spot Peter anywhere! And because he works many hours. JMO
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:57 am

From what has been explained about SHV it is rare for the visits to be in their hometown. So they would most likely both be traveling to a location for the SHV..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 am

Carine wrote:From what has been explained about SHV it is rare for the visits to be in their hometown. So they would most likely both be traveling to a location for the SHV..

Andi and Josh lived in the same town and according to Andi they spent a lot of time together in their own homes.

ThrowBackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:12 am

Oooh Rachel just posted a bunch of insta stories and she looks so good and happy ☺

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:36 am

@moviechicka CMIIW, but on the website, it says Peter does Monday boot camps and the other guy does Wednesday's. From Saturday's pic that Peter was tagged in (while holding the dog) I'm pretty sure those are all his friends, so I'm not sure if it was really one of his more official camps. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:13 am

Peter just posted to his Instagram story, nothing much but he might have to get his feet wet laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:29 am

@Max64 What did he post? Is there a link to the instagram story?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:36 am

chocolatebrownies wrote:@Max64 What did he post? Is there a link to the instagram story?

It's just a picture of his truck in a parking lot in a huge puddle of water.  Must have got a lot of rain, it's a huge puddle

I don't know how to bring Instagram stories over.

here's the like to his instagram
https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/?hl=en

Last edited by Max64 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly