SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Splash - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:47 am

reason wrote:@mindless Who had ill fitting baggy clothes??

Bryan. Rachel always looks so sophisticated compared to him IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Splash - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:54 am

makeover wrote:There is a small chance that Rachel would choose Peter as F1 because he is harder to get. I personally hope not because I don't fancy guys who are lukewarm to the lead. But there is a chance.

Sometimes I do wish Bryan would protect himself more because I don't want to see him hurt at the end of this...

Haven't been following this season at all and am just reading along when the mood strikes me. I did see the epi last night so I can't really judge the connection that Rachel has with these two guys. WTBS, I was under the impression that the bachelorette usually goes with the guy who she is chasing; like JoJo & Jordan, Emily&1F, Ashley& JP. Is she chasing both guys or which one is she chasing?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am

Rachel is definitely chasing Peter imo but I think she's always been the chaser in the past and this time will go with the guy that it making it easy on her and wants her immediately. The one not making her do the work.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

@richmondrose She is chasing Peter, while Bryan is chasing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:08 am

reason wrote:@richmondrose She is chasing Peter, while Bryan is chasing her.

Thanks, @reason. So it seems that it should be Peter as F1 and RS has called it as being Bryan. Fun times ahead, and more sleuthing is in order. Splash - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:15 am

richmondrose wrote:
reason wrote:@richmondrose She is chasing Peter, while Bryan is chasing her.

Thanks, @reason. So it seems that it should be Peter as F1 and RS has called it as being Bryan. Fun times ahead, and more sleuthing is in order. Splash - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Actually, wasnt the saying "See who the Bach chases and who chases the Bette"? (Chris chasing Des while she focuses on Brooks, Shawn chasing K while she sleeps with Nick, etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:17 am

@sophienette Jojo chase Jordon, Kaitlyn chase Shawn, Ashley chase JP. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 am

richmondrose wrote:
makeover wrote:There is a small chance that Rachel would choose Peter as F1 because he is harder to get. I personally hope not because I don't fancy guys who are lukewarm to the lead. But there is a chance.

Sometimes I do wish Bryan would protect himself more because I don't want to see him hurt at the end of this...

Haven't been following this season at all and am just reading along when the mood strikes me. I did see the epi last night so I can't really judge the connection that Rachel has with these two guys. WTBS, I was under the impression that the bachelorette usually goes with the guy who she is chasing; like JoJo & Jordan, Emily&1F, Ashley& JP. Is she chasing both guys or which one is she chasing?

Indeed, good point. There were actually several things this episode that were pointing more to Peter IMO and I was surprised how many thought the opposite. Like Peter not getting the GDR even though there's clearly no competition between him and Will. That's a typical producer move IMO. Vanessa didn't get a single GDR even though I'm sure she was Nick's favourite all along. When it's really obvious, the producers will step in and try to shake things up IMO. They let Rachel give Bryan a GDR, but not Peter. It might mean Peter is the favourite at this point in time, or they just thought hot tub + rose would be too much.

Will getting the rose made Peter insecure about his relationship with Rachel and he said he didn't want to fall in love with someone who doesn't reciprocate. I think that insecurity is also pretty common for F1's. Vanessa was a mess half the season, Shawn even more so, though he never really held back because of it. Jordan was a bit cautious as well compared to Robby who was "in love" with JoJo by the first date and saying all the right things. I just think it says a lot about Peter's feelings that he's already worried about getting his heart broken. More so than anything physical. JMO.

Not denying that Rachel really likes Bryan and they have chemistry, but I'm not ready to count out Peter just yet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:21 am

K basically told S he was the one and that's why he got jealous that she could stay overnight with you know and validate other people but him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:22 am

I think producers just wanted to mess with Pete because they need a viable competitor to Bryan at the end so they want to get in his head and not give him the gdr but let him have the hot tub time. IMO. Some of this might be driven by rachel too because she wants the man to chase her hard and Pete isn't doing that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:42 am

Iirc, didn't Rachel say she likes to be chased in one of her post show interviews?

Honestly I am easily swayed! Depending which thread I am in, I go back and forth, just like Rachel! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 am

I don't remember K chasing Sh on their season. They got into a very close relationship right off the bat and it wasn't till TOG turned up that it all went down hill.

I also remember Jordan telling Jo that he was falling for her on their first 1on1 date. As did Robby. The difference is we had seen plenty of connection between JOJOJO (screen time and for most of us "the thing") and for almost none for Robby. So its not the first contestant to say stuff like that to the lead. and certainly not the first f1.

Also going by past seasons, Chris was spouting verse to Des and was completely lovesick/acting like a sap before even his 1on1 date. And we all know how that turned out.

On this relationship show where folks are getting engaged by the end, things work very differently from RL. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01