SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:37 am

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:you may not have noticed but bryan said he wanted to build even more implying imo thar what they had was already very solid..... yet all this connection is deliberatly hidden

i keep having this song in my head... ring a bell la la la ring a bell

many typo sory, on my android

@HEA, i get from Bryan's perspective that he thought that they were solid, but Rachel saying that he came across being smooth and saying all the right things and worried if it would carry to real life is going to be his obstacle to overcome IMO. I wonder if Bryan addressed that in their GD time post the spelling bee, hopefully they show that next week.

trust. i think this is the overcome they 'll have to go thru

versus no issues with peter who is immediate husband material perfect... no overcome... she even told him she has her wi license
Rachel possibly being more into Peter than he is into her is a potential issue IMO

Back to top Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:38 am

mercieme wrote:
TLTF wrote:But what do you think of the fact that Bryan was hidden ? Is it a F1 kind of things compared to precious season or not ? I understand that it was the case for V bUT except her ?

I have posted this before, to the non sleuthers that watch this show; Bryan is not hidden since he did pop up on their screens tonight having that conversation with Rachel and with her questioning his intent IMO.  In the context of the real episode tonight, to us sleuthers yeah he was hidden because his time with Rachel was not shown. But Bryan gets the episode 5 SD next week Monday as sleuthed so it makes sense for him to be low key tonight for his big moment next week. Starting from episode 6 till the end; I expect about screen equal time between the F2...all jmo.

Most would have forgotten that early interaction with Peter and Brian pre RC. IMO Bryan was very hidden tonight

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:40 am

I'm not cutting Bryan a break for following Lee no matter where he places on the show. He was shown pre-RC this epi but barely on the GD. I don't know if it means much as far as being a clue although it may be as simple as he's going to get a 1 on 1 as others have mentioned.

I really enjoyed Dean's date. So cool to see in the blimp and I liked how he opened up to Rachel. I still think he's too young for her but could see him with Kristina.

I quite enjoyed seeing so much of Peter in the GD. His rap was pretty funny and his spelling was terrible but that's okay. It's funny that Astrid mentioned McDreamy because that's who he reminded me of (a little) during their alone time that night.

I don't care a bit about the man drama, this time between Kenny & Lee. I don't like Lee but am disappointed in Kenny. I liked him earlier in the season. It seems like Rachel is also over all the drama.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:40 am

IMO Bryan is F1. The edit is setting up Rachel's vulnerability to him & their chemistry jumps off the screen. They're in a zone of their own & he has tunnel vision in his pursuit of her. And what's most telling is Rachel is loving it all!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:40 am

@HEA.......I think for Peter his obstacle will be timing of when he lets his guard down, he is still very much cautious for good reason IMO; who knows if Rachel picked up on that or not but that once scene of Rachel and Peter at the end of the season preview on their second SD might be a turning point for both of them...we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:40 am

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 03f9faff1d5f8b8f60c9549e1c92c938
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-4-recap-group-dates-spell-drama-020245490.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:
TLTF wrote:But what do you think of the fact that Bryan was hidden ? Is it a F1 kind of things compared to precious season or not ? I understand that it was the case for V bUT except her ?

I have posted this before, to the non sleuthers that watch this show; Bryan is not hidden since he did pop up on their screens tonight having that conversation with Rachel and with her questioning his intent IMO.  In the context of the real episode tonight, to us sleuthers yeah he was hidden because his time with Rachel was not shown. But Bryan gets the episode 5 SD next week Monday as sleuthed so it makes sense for him to be low key tonight for his big moment next week. Starting from episode 6 till the end; I expect about screen equal time between the F2...all jmo.

Most would have forgotten that early interaction with Peter and Brian pre RC.  IMO Bryan was very hidden tonight

That sloopy kiss tonight plus the first night would never let me forget him. If is only passion she wants go to him, it is her life so at the end she gets what she wants passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:44 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Most would have forgotten that early interaction with Peter and Brian pre RC.  IMO Bryan was very hidden tonight

SM which is the barometer for me for non sleuthers still talked about him so to me they were aware of him...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:45 am

metalgirl wrote:Disingenuine?  Peter honey, don't try to use big words if you don't actually know them.  

He may actually think it's a word just as so many think that
conversate" is real! #gratemynerves no no

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:45 am

mercieme wrote:@HEA.......I think for Peter his obstacle will be timing of when he lets his guard down, he is still very much cautious  for good reason IMO; who knows if Rachel picked up on that or not but that once scene of Rachel and Peter at the end of the season preview on their second SD might be a turning point for both of them...we shall see.

IA... think Peter will be the Rachel of this season and it'll be too late by the time he opens up cos Bryan is like road runner here going full speed without a date. IMO if Bryan was in Peter's shoes today post 1:1 he'd be talking about "I'd totally move for you baby!! Of course I'd move for love" TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887 Awkward Peter probably thought of the right thing to say later that night while going to sleep giggling

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:46 am

mizzoufan wrote: I hope Bryan being a Dr. he can spell hopefully. LOL

He isn't a doctor at all. ***IMO***In fact, if he called himself a doctor here in Australia, he could be sued for false advertisement. Actually, Australia Medicare (for everyone, we have universal health care) doesn't cover chiropractors as there is really no strong scientific evidence that supports the practice. It is pseudo-science.****IMO****  Most serious doctors will tell you to avoid chiros IMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : please refer to site rules.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 am

emusha wrote:
mercieme wrote:@HEA.......I think for Peter his obstacle will be timing of when he lets his guard down, he is still very much cautious  for good reason IMO; who knows if Rachel picked up on that or not but that once scene of Rachel and Peter at the end of the season preview on their second SD might be a turning point for both of them...we shall see.

IA... think Peter will be the Rachel of this season and it'll be too late by the time he opens up cos Bryan is like road runner here going full speed without a date. IMO if Bryan was in Peter's shoes today post 1:1 he'd be talking about "I'd totally move for you baby!! Of course I'd move for love" TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887 Awkward Peter probably thought of the right thing to say later that night while going to sleep giggling

all imo
Totally!! Bryan is about to tell her, that he's about to build them a house and whatnot laugh out loud imo and here we have Peter just talking about moving. So not the right timing with this show imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan